Photo
- - - - -

TRU - Buy 2 Games for $60 (Includes Gears 3 Epic Edition)

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#91 DarkonJohn

DarkonJohn

Growing backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:39 PM

Just got shipping confirmation on my epic edition. Nothing for my mw3 yet. Looks like it'll be split up into two shipments.

I also got my shipping confirmation, but had picked Battlefield 3 as my seconde game and it was included in the same shipment. Wishing I had picked MW3 since Battlefield 3 is now $20 at BB.
3DS FC: 3652-0544-2057 (PM me with yours if you add me)
Posted Image

#92 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:45 PM

Just got shipping confirmation on my epic edition. Nothing for my mw3 yet. Looks like it'll be split up into two shipments.

Looks like we're all in the same boat. Epic ships and MW3 still processing (although it does show that the item was located in-stock). Probably won't be too far behind...

#93 flameofdoom666

flameofdoom666

3D Dot Game Link!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:00 PM

Ugh, I wanted the EE... missed this..

These are the games that I am currently playing:

:wiiu: The Wonderful 101
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei IV

Here is a direct link to my trade list.

#94 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:03 PM

My order shipped! Wished I got Mw3 instead of battlefield though. Psyched to get the epic edition

#95 uEih

uEih

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:18 PM

Got shipping confirmation for both of my games, Gears and AC:R. What a steal for Epic Edition!!
Get Free Xbox360 Games quick and easy: Sign up here! PM me if you have any questions. http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=236921

#96 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:45 PM

This couldnt have worked out any better I hope. Got my shipment confirmation for the EE and another email saying they couldnt locate stock for MW3 for my instore pick up. Wonder what happens now?

#97 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:58 PM

This couldnt have worked out any better I hope. Got my shipment confirmation for the EE and another email saying they couldnt locate stock for MW3 for my instore pick up. Wonder what happens now?

sounds like you get the EE for $30+shipping+tax and don't have to deal with the headache of selling MW3 like most of us.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#98 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:07 AM

My package comes friday with both games. yay

#99 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:25 AM

sounds like you get the EE for $30+shipping+tax and don't have to deal with the headache of selling MW3 like most of us.

My total for the EE is $45

#100 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:30 AM

yeah shipping was like $13 for me.

I figured 75 or so - $30 for MW3 = 45 for EE which was worth it.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#101 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:53 AM

Yeah they could just cancel my mw3 and I'd be fine with that.

#102 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:56 AM

That's what I was hoping for since I already own MW3.

#103 chunlirocks

chunlirocks

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:58 AM

Shit yeah my GOW shipped

Woot
:joystick: CERTIFIED GRADE A VIDIOT:joystick:

IN MY CONSOLES - NOW PLAYING:
:ps3: BLAZBLUE and DEMON's SOULS
:360: MUSHIHIMESAMA FUTARI 1. 5
:ps2: EVERBLUE 2
:wii: METROID PRIME TRILOGY
:psp: Field Commander
:xbox: XYANIDE

#104 delta75229

delta75229

Read the fine prints!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:08 AM

Does any one know if I can exchange 360 version of MW3 from this deal for a PS3 version of MW3 at the retail store?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

#105 pwnthee

pwnthee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:23 AM

lol with their shipping prices I'll continue to never shop at toysrus.com, super fail. No wonder they're getting out of gaming. They're putting themselves out of it with these fail sales.
Billy Mitchell is better than you.

#106 gamingdroid

gamingdroid

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:55 PM

lol with their shipping prices I'll continue to never shop at toysrus.com, super fail. No wonder they're getting out of gaming. They're putting themselves out of it with these fail sales.

Unless there is a super deal like this! :D

Edited by shrike4242, 02 May 2012 - 08:23 PM.

#107 SweetP1983

SweetP1983

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:23 PM

Woohoo! My Gears EE shipped too.

#108 Noel Vermillion

Noel Vermillion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:54 AM

Does any one know if I can exchange 360 version of MW3 from this deal for a PS3 version of MW3 at the retail store?

I wanna know to.

I'm hoping to exchange my BF3 for something else, but I feel like it's gonna be a PITA.

#109 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:16 AM

My Epic shipped separately. BF3 arrived today as it shipped from a nearby warehouse yesterday.

#110 alarthame

alarthame

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:29 PM

Yeah, Epic Edition for this is dead. :(

#111 Hades79

Hades79

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:38 PM

Got my Epic Edition and MW3 yesterday! The statue is actually pretty heavy.

#112 karkyco

karkyco

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:57 PM

Obviously YMMV but I did get Best Buy to price match this. The guy said it would be no problem, when checking out he called over the manager for an override. Manager looked at the website that was pulled up and then told me it was an incredible deal. I was like, "Yeah"

They couldn't get my $10 store closing coupon to work off my phone but I didn't really care at that point.

Thanks for posting the receipt! With that and the TRU screen cap printouts from Sunday I got BBY to PM it. Best part is the manager did it exactly like yours, charged me $.01 for it.:D

I tried on Monday to get the only copy at Culver City TRU (an open box copy at that), but the manager refused to honor their ad as "the computer has been updated, and it's no longer part of the deal". But she offered it to me at the sale price of $79.99 :roll:.

The statue goes great with the Halo Reach one.

SPLASH!

m93k0.gif

#113 smashngrab77

smashngrab77

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:29 PM

Thank you OP. I have wanted a EE Gow3 but could not justify the price tag. I was too late to get one online but I was near a TRU yesterday and stopped in and they had one left. They denied me the price on it and I was in a hurry so I bought it anyway coupled with MW3 to the tune of $170. I was on the phone with the customer support manager while I was driving and she confirmed that it was indeed part of the sale. I went back to a local TRU today and after a few phone calls they confirmed that even though it is not on the site anymore that it was included in the sale. They refunded my card $105.99. It did take two calls to get this done but I could not be happier! I just opened it up and have to say I am impressed with the statue and even more so with the presentation of the medal and game. The flag is kinda cheesy though.
NEW LOWBALL AUCTION LIVE 1/9/13 THROUGH 1/13/13 OVER 150 ITEMS TAKE A LOOK!!!http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=316289

#114 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:15 PM

Hey, maybe this was answered already but i don't feel like going through every single post. Has anyone gotten this to work in store? My store has some epic editions left( or at least had a week or two ago)

#115 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:28 PM

Hey, maybe this was answered already but i don't feel like going through every single post. Has anyone gotten this to work in store? My store has some epic editions left( or at least had a week or two ago)

Ymmv but yes it has worked in store for some.

#116 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:08 PM

Ymmv but yes it has worked in store for some.

Thank you. Did it need an override/adjustment or did it ring up accordingly?

#117 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:19 PM

I wanna know to.

I'm hoping to exchange my BF3 for something else, but I feel like it's gonna be a PITA.

It's really easy to exchange, you give them the game and packing slip. The only bad part is you can only get a toysrus gift card for any returns and there is no return on the shipping costs.

#118 AzGoat

AzGoat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:24 PM

So anyone wanting to sell one of their unopen Gears Epic edition? if so pm me and we'll talk on price?

#119 LD_Helix

LD_Helix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:51 PM

Just got my delivery confirmation! was really worry since my was order way back, so happy right now

#120 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:10 AM

yay this is now shipping confirms and people begging....why does every thread seem to turn into that?
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)