Photo
- - - - -

TRU - Buy 2 Games for $60 (Includes Gears 3 Epic Edition)

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#121 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:20 AM

Got my EE today. Got my MW3 yesterday. Shipping was expensive, but quick! That statue is awesome! Well worth it!

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014, Borderlands 2, Skyrim

#122 oldschool990

oldschool990

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:50 AM

With that shipping isn't worth it for me... I can wait when they be having it for $50 like amazon or something...

#123 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:53 AM

You can get it in store. There was a sign at mine.

The problem was getting the Gears EE, which isn't available anymore anyway so it's a non-issue.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#124 missingno81

missingno81

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:46 AM

Well the websites all screwed up now, doesn't even show the regular edition GOW3 even though it's part of the promotion.

#125 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:30 AM

Finally got my EE. Damn this is a really nice statue. Cant wait until we sell this house and buy a bigger one (once we have another kid), I have aquired a bunch of CE items since being on CAG. I really want to display them all but dont have the room so everything is stored in the crawl space for now. I will have my man cave!!

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#126 the Gooseler

the Gooseler

Damon Baird

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:21 PM

I found two Epic Editions in the Whitestone store by me, but it rang up regular price. I called up customer service, but they said it wasn't even showing up in their systems and that I would have to speak to the people in the store. The card on the glass just says Gears of War no edition or even 3.
And now the worthless site isn't even showing any Gears of War as part of the deal.
I hate when stores have different prices than their online stores to make it more difficult for us to get our CAG deals.

Edited by the Gooseler, 05 May 2012 - 08:37 PM.

#127 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:54 PM

Finally got my EE. Damn this is a really nice statue. Cant wait until we sell this house and buy a bigger one (once we have another kid), I have aquired a bunch of CE items since being on CAG. I really want to display them all but dont have the room so everything is stored in the crawl space for now. I will have my man cave!!

This is my main concern, I already have too much crap in my closet (currently living in an apartment with my gf until I graduate from College.) One of the problems is I have junk like the Rock Band 1 & Guitar Hero boxes from way back when I was like 16.. so that's taking a whole buttload of space, I gotta throw that junk either out or sell it on craigslist since its not only bulky but cheap now unfortunately.

Couldn't afford having another big ass box, especially since I don't even own a 360 anymore, pity, but I had to skip on this one.

Hoping to do the exact same thing someday, as well :D.