[DEAD] The Incredible Hulk [Blu-ray] - $5 shipped at Best Buy

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Update: This has now sold out online and it's up to $9.99

Best Buy has The Incredible Hulk on Blu-ray for just $5 and Free shipping. Pretty great price.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/The+Inc...blu-ray&lp=1&cp=1&ref=39&CJPID=3594900&loc=01

edit: A poster showed a part of the ad that mentions this being $9.99 - $5 from an Upgrade and Save coupon. It's quite likely that this price is a mistake, and as such could be cancelled. It'd be best to set it up for in-store pickup if that option is available to you

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my fault! I didn't even see it because of the Amazon icon! ha -- at almost 3:00 in the morning I was being lazy and just looked for the icon ha

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Oh my fault! I didn't even see it because of the Amazon icon! ha -- at almost 3:00 in the morning I was being lazy and just looked for the icon ha[/QUOTE]

LOL, it's late at night so it's definitely excusable.

Well looks like I gave away a DVD last week with upgrade and save when I picked up The Incredible Hulk. I'd imagine the 30 day pricematch wouldn't be able to work in this instance. Or am I wrong?

[quote name='linkbear']Well looks like I gave away a DVD last week with upgrade and save when I picked up The Incredible Hulk. I'd imagine the 30 day pricematch wouldn't be able to work in this instance. Or am I wrong?[/QUOTE]
I did the same thing, but I'm not going to sweat over $5 since the DVD I traded in was worth nothing anyways(cooking dvd).

hulkd.png

I think the price online was a price mistake. If you check the actual weekly AD, the $4.99 price is after the $5 trade in promo coupon. $9.99 without the coupon. As of right now, the movie is no longer available for shipping.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Why is the Amazon logo there? But sweet, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Habit from posting so many Amazon deals and so few BB ones ;)

[quote name='htz']
hulkd.png

I think the price online was a price mistake. If you check the actual weekly AD, the $4.99 price is after the $5 trade in promo coupon. $9.99 without the coupon. As of right now, the movie is no longer available for shipping.[/QUOTE]

Yep I think you're right. It'll be best to set this up for In store pickup if possible, just to eliminate the possibility of it being cancelled online

[quote name='Blaster man']That's the good one with Edward Norton.[/QUOTE]yep, now if only they can do another good punisher flick.

Was just in BBY and saw the sticker reading $5 on the shelf...just letting you know might want to check in store to see if they will honor it. I just wish this came with avengers cash.

[quote name='bfett9']Was just in BBY and saw the sticker reading $5 on the shelf...just letting you know might want to check in store to see if they will honor it. I just wish this came with avengers cash.[/QUOTE]

Picked up my copy in store and the same sticker on the shelf $5.00

Just posted this in another thread:

I think I just got cheated.

I turned in 4 movies for upgrade and save and picked up Captain America, Thor, Iron Man 2, and Incredible Hulk blu-rays. Hulk rang up as $14.99 ($9.99 after upgrade and save). I told them that I saw it for $9.99 on their website and their ad. They looked it up online and said it was $14.99. I bought it anyways and went to a different best buy to get it price matched. They too told me I was wrong. I showed them the $9.99 one on their website from my phone, they checked their website and said the $9.99 is a version of the blu-ray they don't carry in stores and refused to price match it.

It's only a $5 difference at the end of the day, but I still feel like this is some major BS.

Was it the green hulk case? That one is a different SKU I believe and rings up for $14.99. The Blu case is the only one that's $5 I believe. I saw someone mention the same thing at Blu-ray.om

[quote name='Enuf']yep, now if only they can do another good punisher flick.[/QUOTE]
Then you need to check out Punisher: War Zone ASAP

[quote name='Havokscry']Picked up a copy tonight for $5. It rang up at $9.99, but the tag on the end cap said it was $5.00.[/QUOTE]

yup, had the same experience today. the cashier just manually adjusted the price. he didn't even care to pull off the shelf tag or anything.

I went to the BB in Huntington, WV and they had special Avengers endcaps on their blu-ray sections (one for animated and the other live action). The Incredible Hulk blu-ray was indeed $5 without coupon which sucks because I pulled the trigger on a copy for $14.99 a few weeks ago becuase I hadn't seen it yet and was gearing up for the Avengers this coming weekend.

The Captain America non-3D bundle was sold out... but I did find a misplaced copy on the shelf so I got it for $14.99 with coupon which is cool because this is the first time I've seen it less than $25. I also picked up an Immortals combo pack for the same price. There's apparently no non-3D Blu/DVD combo for that one. It's just Blu/digital which is a bummer, but I still wanted to see it.

[quote name='TurkeyOnRye']I went to the BB in Huntington, WV and they had special Avengers endcaps on their blu-ray sections (one for animated and the other live action). The Incredible Hulk blu-ray was indeed $5 without coupon which sucks because I pulled the trigger on a copy for $14.99 a few weeks ago becuase I hadn't seen it yet and was gearing up for the Avengers this coming weekend.[/QUOTE]

If you still have your receipt you should be able to get the difference back. I think you have 30 days to do so.

M

[quote name='Mikerocosms']If you still have your receipt you should be able to get the difference back. I think you have 30 days to do so.
M[/QUOTE]

It was at F.Y.E.... :(

Looks like my local store has it back in stock. I'll check the shelves prior to pick up -- if there are any signs that it should be $5, I'll bitch; otherwise I'll pay the $10. I need to add it to my collection anyway :)

bread's done
Back