Amazon.com Dungeon Siege 3 $4.99 / Deus Ex HR $6.99 [Download]

[quote name='FarmhouseMedia']Ugh... I'm not explaining this again.[/QUOTE]

Oh? Not willing to explain how buying a game that is meant for only those residing in the US is fraud?

Identity fraud. Don't fucking do it.

Ok, then ask one of your American friends to buy it for you and send you the key via email.

Kinda like Goomba's service, RIGHT?

[quote name='Nukkus']Oh? Not willing to explain how buying a game that is meant for only those residing in the US is fraud?

Identity fraud. Don't fucking do it.[/QUOTE]
I think you're over reacting a little. I've made several purchases on Amazon.com with a US Shipping address and have never been contacted with regards to identity fraud warnings.

I have to agree with the other posters. I don't see a connection between using a fake (or alternative) address is identity fraud. You're still using your name and your own form of payment.

You got fined? I thought they would've been content with getting your dollars, whether it's American or Canadian.

[quote name='CH82']stop fear mongering. There isn't anything wrong with taking advantage of this deal[/QUOTE]

I'm so sorry that you people are too frigging lazy to read up on e-commerce laws and therefore are ignorant of the fact that you can be fined for tax fraud. But whatever, do what you want. Don't come whining to me when you get in trouble.

bread's done
Back