• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 snakeinthegrass

snakeinthegrass

CAGiversary!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:35 PM

http://shop.capcom.c...n-Xbox-360.html

Not really a 'deal' if you're just interested in the game but as a collectors edition it comes really nicely packaged with a fully functioning stylized poker set. I bought this at release for the full $90 on the basis it was as rare and limited as Crapcom suggested...

#2 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:42 PM

So basically 50 bucks for a small Poker chip set and some playing cards. Already have the game and OTR. Think I'll pass, but thanks for posting.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#3 snakeinthegrass

snakeinthegrass

CAGiversary!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:43 PM

So basically 50 bucks for a small Poker chip set and some playing cards. Already have the game and OTR. Think I'll pass, but thanks for posting.

And the chance to win a life size zombie!!!! :roll:

#4 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:44 PM

And the chance to win a life size zombie!!!! :roll:

LOL. I actually feel sorry for the person that has the burden of "winning" that thing...

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#5 grrouchie

grrouchie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:20 PM

LOL. I actually feel sorry for the person that has the burden of "winning" that thing...

I would have loved to have that "burden"
I've got a place for him in my gaming room
2013 Spending Tab

2013 Completed Games Tab

Follow me on twitter

Read my blog
That I update too often.

#6 Achilles00

Achilles00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:34 PM

Are you kidding? I'd put him out in the yard to keep the birds from eating all of the grass seed.
Posted Image

#7 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:36 PM

PS3 version is also the same price: http://shop.capcom.c...dition-PS3.html

Not to mention Dead Rising 2: Off The Record is only $19.99 on their site:
http://shop.capcom.c...Record-PS3.html

EDIT: Apparently $19.99 is the new MSRP for DR2: OTR. Oops.:-#

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#8 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:39 PM

i pre ordered it in hopes of winning, but I heard the winner was announced before the release day wtf is that bullcrap?
Posted Image

#9 jeepinillini

jeepinillini

Torque Obsessed Maniac

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:49 PM

i pre ordered it in hopes of winning, but I heard the winner was announced before the release day wtf is that bullcrap?

It's Capcom... what did you honestly expect?
Posted Image

I'm not sure how many of you were still interested after the whole MILF thing, but knowing CAG, I'm sure it's a lot of you.

#10 cynicalaa22

cynicalaa22

The Chiseler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:57 PM

The standard edition is on sale @ Amazon for $16 w/ free standard shipping

http://www.amazon.co...35715002&sr=8-1

Also, Off the Record is on sale for $18.57 w/ FSSS

http://www.amazon.co...35715002&sr=8-2

Both on 360
Posted Image

#11 limelight022

limelight022

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:27 PM

Hell, the winner is probably pressed on the disc already knowing Capcom.

#12 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

:applause:

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#13 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:40 PM

It's been $46-$50 since at least November. As a huge DR fan, I really want to buy it, I just can't justify it. I only want the poker set.

I see they have the poker set by itself.. $40 is still too much. $20 shipped would be my buying price.

#14 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:46 PM

It's been $46-$50 since at least November. As a huge DR fan, I really want to buy it, I just can't justify it. I only want the poker set.

I see they have the poker set by itself.. $40 is still too much. $20 shipped would be my buying price.

It's been I think 8 months since the last major sale but if you wait long enough Capcom usually does a 20% or 30% off sale on all items in the store.

I don't imagine they will anytime soon with Dragon's Dogma and RE6 releasing soon.

#15 NismoZ32

NismoZ32

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

This wont be rare will it? I have a $10 discount code I still need to use for the Capcom store but I'm not sure I wanna do this deal with $50.34 after discount. I feel like it will just keep dropping in value and just sit there unless I leave it unopened.

#16 Thechaosdivision

Thechaosdivision

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:50 PM

This wont be rare will it? I have a $10 discount code I still need to use for the Capcom store but I'm not sure I wanna do this deal with $50.34 after discount. I feel like it will just keep dropping in value and just sit there unless I leave it unopened.

It's not rare. If I was you I would put that 10 dollars towards Dragon's Dogma. OOOOOOOO That game loooooooooooks sooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
I buy things to flip them. You don't like it, blow me.

#17 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:36 PM

It's not rare. If I was you I would put that 10 dollars towards Dragon's Dogma. OOOOOOOO That game loooooooooooks sooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

As much as I hate capcom lately I must admit this game looks pretty good

#18 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:54 PM

:lol:

Called them and you're correct. However, the winner will have to pay the DLC fee in the fall to be able to see they've won...or hack the disc.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#19 Psychonik

Psychonik

Psychomancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 10:41 PM

I may jump on this. Thanks OP!

#20 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:11 PM

The demo was blah for me.

#21 waltercartman

waltercartman

Don't Be A Dingus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:15 PM

The demo was blah for me.

Same here.... Looked like alot of the same.

Glad a demo came out i was going to buy it. Now i think ill pass.
[URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176686"][/URL]

#22 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:15 PM

Lol I'm definitely going to pick up Dragon's Dogma but this video made me laugh. http://kotaku.com/59...ag=dragonsdogma Who let the dogs out?!
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#23 croqoa

croqoa

Turd Sandwich

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:22 PM

Don't really want to turn this into an anti-Capcom thread, but I'll just say that I don't trust them enough at this point to pick up Dragon's Dogma despite it being the kind of game I'd almost certainly enjoy. I have visions of myself playing the game the first day and finding out that only 5 monsters are included at release but another 30 are DLC.

#24 DemonKysho

DemonKysho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:35 PM

I kept mixing up Dragons Crown and Dragons Dogma, both are waaaay different games. I think Dragon's Dogma is a way to say "We are making a game like monster hunter, but we are going to call it something else." If they called it monster hunter it would probably sell better.

Back on topic, the collectors doesn't really seem to be worth it. Although i think the game was great. I don't know why people crap on chuck, i think he pulled through as a character. This coming from a guy who loved Frank West. I would be disheartened if i did not see them both in the next installment of the franchise.

Victory is not about winning battles, its about how long it takes for the person beating you to give up.

Let me induce some Audio/Visual Hallucinations.
Oh look those thought bubbles are back, hello yellow box word friends.
ach.png

#25 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:47 PM

Back on topic, the collectors doesn't really seem to be worth it. Although i think the game was great. I don't know why people crap on chuck, i think he pulled through as a character. This coming from a guy who loved Frank West. I would be disheartened if i did not see them both in the next installment of the franchise.

Same here, definitely a Chuck guy, love his Jacket. I was hoping it'd be Chuck instead of Frank in UMvC3, they should of at least had a Chuck alt. oh well.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#26 dennisb407

dennisb407

What it do!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:13 AM

Wished Capcom released the Chuck Greene avatar outfit :(