Photo
- - - - -

The Walking Dead - 400 Days (Between Seasons Episode) Out 7/2 for $4.99 - $19.99 Season Sub or $4.99 per Episode

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#91 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

How shiny are your balls?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:22 PM

I finally finished Episode Five and it was an extremely good ending, though I would've done one thing different. I would've
Spoiler
About the big plot twist:
Spoiler

My choices in Episode Five:
Spoiler

#92 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:14 PM

http://blog.us.plays...days-out-today/

The Walking Dead: 400 Days is out today with the first episode also being free:

9190204077_732a24601c_z.jpg

If you were poking around online yesterday, chances are you might have seen our LATE BREAKING ANNOUNCEMENT from Telltale Games that The Walking Dead: 400 Days is officially headed to PlayStation Network on PlayStation 3…. TODAY!

This special DLC episode features five short stories set during the first 400 Days of the undead apocalypse, giving you a unique perspective on the world seen in Season One of the series. 400 Days will also take into consideration the choices made during your play-through of the first five episodes, effecting certain aspects of your play through of the DLC. On top of that, the choices you make in 400 Days will also have an effect on the upcoming Season Two of the series, coming later this Fall!

If you’ve never played the series, we also have some more great news… Starting today, The Walking Dead: Episode One – A New Day will be FREE FOR DOWNLOAD on PlayStation Network for a limited time! This is especially good news if you’re interested in checking out this latest episode, since you’ll need to at least have Episode One of the series on your hard drive in order to purchase The Walking Dead: 400 Days DLC for just $4.99 USD. We don’t necessarily recommend playing 400 Days before playing all of Season One, but it’s not required as it features an entirely new cast of characters separate from Lee & Clementine’s story.

9190203955_6f0534ee36_z.jpg

That’s probably enough babbling from me over here, but we’re thrilled to launch the episode today on the PlayStation Store, so check it out and let us know what you think! Also, the PS Vita version of The Walking Dead: Season One, including the 400 Days DLC, is looking on track for release sometime next month in August, and we’ll have more news and more details on that bundle very soon! Until then, if you’re a PlayStation 3 user, enjoy the episode and we’ll be tracking the choices made by the community all month long, so swing on into Red’s Diner today where the most difficult decision you’ll have to make WON’T just involve what’s on the menu…. trust us.

#93 Dead of Knight

Dead of Knight

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:29 PM

I hate how they announce these download games' release dates so close to the release date.  I like to plan out my gaming schedule, dammit!  But will buy. :)

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

This is the greatest thing ever. Certainly in the OTT at least.

#94 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:31 PM

They probably found out about the date at around the same time that we did.

#95 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:54 AM

I finished 400 Days and it's pretty good. This seems like it's going to be how your crew is decided for Season 2 while giving you some backstory on them. It's maybe about an hour long at most, but they managed to fit in a lot of stuff and tough choices in there.

My choices:

Surprisingly, all of the community choices were at 50%, so I guess not many people have played it yet. I'm excited to 

#96 sublime90

sublime90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:08 AM

so i finally played episodes 4 and 5. my mind is crazy but theres all kind of spoilers ahead. lets just get right into the finale 

Spoiler
tomorrow i'll be playing 400 days but man i really had a fun time with this season.

Posted Image
I was half cut, im not slippin man i slipped! - Max Payne

#97 joker_cr

joker_cr

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:01 PM

I finished Episode 5 a while ago, and I cried like a baby. Just bought 400 days; can't wait to get out of work to go and play it!!

#98 beetlegum

beetlegum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:00 PM

Disappointed to hear that it is only an hour, but still a must buy.  Can't wait for season 2. 

#99 sublime90

sublime90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:23 PM

just finished 400 days and i really enjoyed it! i liked the short but to the point story for each character and each story has there own f'd up moment. after playing this fresh off episode 5 the characters look alot better. this in between story has me really excited to see where season 2 goes. russell and vince are my 2 favs from the story. stuff i did

Spoiler
again really interested to see what season 2 has in store oh and i also liked
Spoiler

Posted Image
I was half cut, im not slippin man i slipped! - Max Payne

#100 J7.

J7.

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:04 AM

Will I be able to play 400 days if I have the first Walking Dead on disc and not on my hard drive? I'd rather not download episode 1 it if I don't have to. Another question, did the first WD game run without hitches/lag if you had the non-disc (digital copy)? The disc one would run into hitches.

#101 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:13 AM

You get a version of the DLC for the download and a version for the disc when you purchase it, so use whichever fits the version of the game that you played.

The original version had some issues, though 400 Days was much better in that regard.

#102 J7.

J7.

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:21 AM

Thanks. I was thinking of buying the 2nd season digitally even though I prefer disc because it seemed like the problems with the stuttering probably wouldn't happen if it wasn't trying to read it from the disc. It seemed like it may have been from the disc the way it occurred and it really only occurred during transitions or beginning of scenes when it might be loading or loading more.

#103 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:57 PM

So is 400 days worth $5 or should I just wait for them to start putting out Season 2 episodes at which point 400 days will be on sale at 50% off?

#104 axlrose4183

axlrose4183

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:18 PM

I enjoyed 400 days, kind of short but got me ready for the next episode.

axlrose4183.png

#105 DurbanBrown

DurbanBrown

to the MOON

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:28 PM

really good. enjoyed it

Zombies-Sig.jpg

last.fm: shroomer1999                                                                  Designed By Lilchiji