Photo
- - - - -

[Dead] Battlefield 3 (360/PS3) $19.99 + Free Store Pick Up/ Free Shipping at Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
324 replies to this topic

#31 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:16 AM

I did that too. I'm going to go to TRU this weekend on my way to Costco and show them the printout bestbuy ad.

TRU doesn't PM other competitors.

#32 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:16 AM

Sh*t. What are the chances this is available in the morning for shipping? My funds haven't shown up in my bank account yet.

It's on slickdeals buddy

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#33 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:17 AM

Didn't know that, thanks, looks like I will be returning then.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#34 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:22 AM

That person's regretting the cost.

BUY:twisted:

-submits to peer pressure-
#-o

Honestly, who's played it and what is their thought on it?

#35 heatison777

heatison777

The Heat is On

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:26 AM

When I picked up Disney yesterday, I only saw 1 copy. I did in store pick-up and hopefully they assume/give me the 1 copy since it was limited edition.

#36 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:26 AM

It's on slickdeals buddy

It will probably last longer than Disney Universe since flipping it even with the 60% would only net you $4 (not counting tax).
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#37 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:28 AM

Thanks OP! Got the LE for $30 and traded it in March for $32. $21 to get it back sounds good plus another Online pass.
Posted Image

#38 TheCro

TheCro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:30 AM

Awesome deal. Let all my friends know who don't already have this game to finally get it.

#39 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:30 AM

It will probably last longer than Disney Universe since flipping it even with the 60% would only net you $4 (not counting tax).

Assuming the price on eBay doesn't drop too much, there is still about 8 to 10 dollars that can be made in cash. Hope all CAGS will be able to get on this before SDs do.

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#40 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:32 AM

In for one thanks OP

If that's the case, we need cheapasshustla to open the thread again!

Yep, it looks like we might need to dust off that old thread again. I remember staying up late just to see what would pop up. With Disney universe and now this I think we're off to a good start :D

#41 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:32 AM

#-o

Loved it. I had it on the xbox release played through even multiplayer I was 1000/1000 though the graphics were poop and sold it off. Grab it on the PC a few months back after building a new desktop LOVE IT 32v32 is crazy action. I usally stick to 16v16. I am debating about getting it for my ps3 just for the trophies :D

#42 cheapbastard

cheapbastard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:34 AM

Somebody go wake up cheapasshustla! Looks like there might be sleepless nights ahead.

#43 haruky

haruky

Vengeance.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:35 AM

#-o

I bought it as soon as it released. I play it on the PC and have no regrets whatsoever. I can't say anything about the console version since I haven't played the console but regardless, it should be loads of fun.

This is old but if this doesn't convince you, I don't know what will.

#44 darrenaw9

darrenaw9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:36 AM

Would anyone recommend this game if i am not a fps lover? Pretty much suck at it and will i enjoy the online play or will i get killed every 60 seconds? =/

#45 @FIF

@FIF

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:37 AM

Is this a DOTD?

Yes.

http://www.bestbuy.c...cat248000050016

#46 unkleEL

unkleEL

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Nice thanks for this OP..In for a PS3 one!

#47 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

During the holidays they did. Was that just temporary then?

#48 earvcunanan

earvcunanan

I'm cool.

• CAGiversary!

Guess I'll get it for PS3. Thanks OP.

#49 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:42 AM

Would anyone recommend this game if i am not a fps lover? Pretty much suck at it and will i enjoy the online play or will i get killed every 60 seconds? =/

No the single player campaign blows giant donkey dick. It is truly all about the multiplayer in this game.

#50 earvcunanan

earvcunanan

I'm cool.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:42 AM

Oh, I had a $5 off certificate... nice. $16.41 shipped.

#51 MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho

Loves His Toy Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:43 AM

PS3 or 360 version? I can't decide :(
http://gamercard.xboxresource.com/sig_red/Sme11thegl0ve

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#52 Traxstar

Traxstar

Gears Of War Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:44 AM

lol me either i wanted pc but just went for xbox lol

#53 haruky

haruky

Vengeance.

• CAGiversary!

The good thing about this game is that there are tons of things you can do whether it be driving a tank, piloting helicopter/jets (Although this takes some time to master), and random other stuff like throwing medpacks down, reviving people with Defibulators, throwing down ammo packs, running around with C4. Doing any of these things will net you points. It's not all about the killing in this game.

Grab a couple of buddies and you're set for the night.

#54 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

From their website:

PRICE MATCH:
Valid on in-store purchase only. ''R''Us stores will match prices on all identical items or models of Gear merchandise from select national competitors who carry a broad variety of juvenile and baby products. Must show verification of competitor price in advertisement, website or other approved method. Prices are matched after deducting any ''R''Us coupon savings and promotional offers from ''R''Us price. Shipping charges will be calculated and factored into the cost of competitor’s online price. Price match given only at time of purchase or within 14 days of ''R''Us purchase date with a valid receipt. Price Match does not apply to any competitor's category-wide or storewide discounts, Buy One Get One or Gift With Purchase offers. Online price match and price match after the original purchase will be applied via ''R''Us gift card. See store for additional details. Program may vary by store.

^ They are only supposed to price match baby merchandise. If you got them to price match video games or anything else from their Toys R Us store (Not Babies R Us) you are very lucky. They have never had a PM policy on the Toys R Us side.

#55 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:45 AM

Hmmm. well I put in an order for 1 each on both console so it'll give me a few days to decide on picking it up or not. The PS3 version will come around my other orders anyways.

#56 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:51 AM

lens of truth has ps3 version being the better, so i went with ps3. iirc, bf2:bc was better on ps3 as well.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#57 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:53 AM

tru pm is seasonal- they were pricematching competitors during the holidays last year, and even advertised it with physical signage in store. i remember seeing signs on the front doors advertising it.

From their website:

PRICE MATCH:
Valid on in-store purchase only. ''R''Us stores will match prices on all identical items or models of Gear merchandise from select national competitors who carry a broad variety of juvenile and baby products. Must show verification of competitor price in advertisement, website or other approved method. Prices are matched after deducting any ''R''Us coupon savings and promotional offers from ''R''Us price. Shipping charges will be calculated and factored into the cost of competitor’s online price. Price match given only at time of purchase or within 14 days of ''R''Us purchase date with a valid receipt. Price Match does not apply to any competitor's category-wide or storewide discounts, Buy One Get One or Gift With Purchase offers. Online price match and price match after the original purchase will be applied via ''R''Us gift card. See store for additional details. Program may vary by store.

^ They are only supposed to price match baby merchandise. If you got them to price match video games or anything else from their Toys R Us store (Not Babies R Us) you are very lucky. They have never had a PM policy on the Toys R Us side.

my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#58 razrvamp

razrvamp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Do they honor their DOTD in store. I have a few games to trade and would rather get it for nothing instead of paying online for it. Thanks

#59 lakers2008

lakers2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

does the DOTD last all day or do they cut it short like Amazon does when they sell alot? I need tell my friend to order one but I can reach him till mid-day
http://www.points2sh...?ref=lakers2008

Earn Cash, Win Call of Duty, Halo, NBA, NFL and every other game for Free. Yes, Free Check it out and see. It truly is free.

#60 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:54 AM

does the DOTD last all day or do they cut it short like Amazon does when they sell alot? I need tell my friend to order one but I can reach him till mid-day

Based on other DOTD, including the most recent (RE: Operation Raccoon City), if this is a true DOTD it will be valid in-store until closing.