Photo
- - - - -

[Dead] Battlefield 3 (360/PS3) $19.99 + Free Store Pick Up/ Free Shipping at Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
324 replies to this topic

#61 iduncurr

iduncurr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:54 AM

Do they honor their DOTD in store. I have a few games to trade and would rather get it for nothing instead of paying online for it. Thanks

In store and online. Limited quantities.

#62 earvcunanan

earvcunanan

I'm cool.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:55 AM

PS3 or 360 version? I can't decide :(

Flip a coin. Both versions are nearly identical in visuals, framerate and loading, with the PS3v slightly edging out the 360v overall.

#63 Nightmarecast25

Nightmarecast25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:55 AM

I bought it and I dunno why, damn.

#64 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:58 AM

Surprised they have Black Ops for $24.99/New. Though, it says Outlet Center and sold out.

http://www.bestbuy.c...8&skuId=9902392

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#65 Jurassic425

Jurassic425

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:58 AM

Woke up to feed my son and saw this, thanks OP!

A friend was just telling me the other day that rentable servers make this game much more fun. I loved BFBC2, and now that everyone has moved on from the mess that is MW3 it is the perfect time to pick up this game. By the time it arrives I will be done with finals and graduated, awesome!

#66 Gamer4life88

Gamer4life88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:59 AM

Flip a coin. Both versions are nearly identical in visuals, framerate and loading, with the PS3v slightly edging out the 360v overall.

I never had a problem with this when I played, but some people are still experiencing input lag on the ps3 version when playing online so you might want to factor that into your decision making as well.

#67 TheSingingBard

TheSingingBard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:01 AM

awesome deal OP. I grabbed one. Between this and Disney Universe, I should have enough to keep myself busy till Game of Thrones.

#68 darrenaw9

darrenaw9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:07 AM

The good thing about this game is that there are tons of things you can do whether it be driving a tank, piloting helicopter/jets (Although this takes some time to master), and random other stuff like throwing medpacks down, reviving people with Defibulators, throwing down ammo packs, running around with C4. Doing any of these things will net you points. It's not all about the killing in this game.

Grab a couple of buddies and you're set for the night.

Should i give this game a try at this price point? Is it worth it? Thanks for the explanation btw. Sounds kinda fun. Ordered one for the ps3 but may end up cancelling. =/

#69 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lux is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:12 AM

i hope they keep doing these deal of the days. i totally love battlefield but im too hooked on mw3 to ever play. i feel so bad cuz i really think its better, but im just hardcore addicted to cod shooters.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#70 iduncurr

iduncurr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:17 AM

i hope they keep doing these deal of the days. i totally love battlefield but im too hooked on mw3 to ever play. i feel so bad cuz i really think its better, but im just hardcore addicted to cod shooters.

Is it? Cause I'm mostly a CoD gamer but MW is getting kind of played out.

#71 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lux is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:21 AM

is it what? i was saying i like battlefield 3 more. i think it is the better game. but im hooked on CoD hard.
and i just played mw3 for last 2 hours going 5.00+ kd so it makes me happy running with my clan online late nights.
$20 for this is a no brainer. im just contemplating picking up a 2nd copy to play with my wife or not.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#72 jubeininja69

jubeininja69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:24 AM

in for $20. no way i'm paying more than that since you can get the limited ed. for $30 last black friday.

you guys think this will be the limited edition?

#73 rodieremix

rodieremix

Parapsychologist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:27 AM

Should i give this game a try at this price point? Is it worth it? Thanks for the explanation btw. Sounds kinda fun. Ordered one for the ps3 but may end up cancelling. =/

I wouldn't go for it if I were you. Based on your original post we seem to be in the same boat. I got this on bf for 30 and traded it about a week later. Mp will be frustrating as you WILL die a lot if you are not planning on putting a lot of time into it. Single player was boring and standard as well. Obviously there's an audience for this game but based on what you had said I would say don't do it.

#74 iduncurr

iduncurr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:29 AM

is it what? i was saying i like battlefield 3 more. i think it is the better game. but im hooked on CoD hard.
and i just played mw3 for last 2 hours going 5.00+ kd so it makes me happy running with my clan online late nights.
$20 for this is a no brainer. im just contemplating picking up a 2nd copy to play with my wife or not.

The better game in comparison to MW3 but it looks like you answered that. :lol:
I just need a game to entertain me until Diablo 3 releases.

#75 MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho

Loves His Toy Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:31 AM

Wait, this doesn't have the Back to Karkland expansion does it?
http://gamercard.xboxresource.com/sig_red/Sme11thegl0ve

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#76 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:33 AM

Fuck, I wish I had an extra $20 sitting in my bank account for this. There have been soooo many great deals lately. I doubt I'll find this game lower than $19.99 for a long ass time, if ever.

#77 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:34 AM

Wait, this doesn't have the Back to Karkland expansion does it?

Nope the expansion came free with the limited edition. I haven't seen a limited edition copy in stores for a while now.
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#78 kyrhon

kyrhon

Vengeance.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:40 AM

I say go for it. The game will definitely take getting used to but I had loads of fun. Although I may be a bit biased b/c I've been playing FPS for very long times. If you have the patience to learn the game, you will enjoy it quite a bit.

#79 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:44 AM

no way i'm paying more than that since you can get the limited ed. for $30 last black friday.

You're reading my mind

you guys think this will be the limited edition?

99.9999999999999% chance of no. Sorry

#80 SeanTM22

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:45 AM

Surprised they have Black Ops for $24.99/New. Though, it says Outlet Center and sold out.

http://www.bestbuy.c...8&skuId=9902392

Maybe a Black ops complete edition is coming soon...

#81 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:46 AM

Even though I wanted to save the last of my trade-in credit for Blus, went ahead and bought a copy. Haven't played a Battlefield game since the original Bad Company game years ago.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#82 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:51 AM

Maybe a Black ops complete edition is coming soon...

would make sense since black ops 2 is scheduled to come out this year -i believe on november 13.-
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#83 Alcaeora

Alcaeora

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:52 AM

Thanks op couldn't pass this up, even though I really should have...

#84 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:09 AM

-submits to peer pressure-
#-o

Honestly, who's played it and what is their thought on it?

As far as the multiplayer goes, it's my favorable this gen by far.

#85 Boss★Moogle

Boss★Moogle

てぃもの魂の伴侶

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:09 AM

Hmmm. Very tempting but I'm gonna hold off til black friday-ish territory. I bet we'll see $14.99 tax free from somewhere.

ostzsk.jpg

#86 earvcunanan

earvcunanan

I'm cool.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:13 AM

Hmmm. Very tempting but I'm gonna hold off til black friday-ish territory. I bet we'll see $14.99 tax free from somewhere.

You're going to wait 6 months for $5 off of this current deal?

#87 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:31 AM

You're going to wait 6 months for $5 off of this current deal?

lolololol seriously and thats IF it drops to 14.99

#88 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:35 AM

If that's the case, we need cheapasshustla to open the thread again!

I'm really enjoying the love I'm receiving from this thread. :bouncing: I had a dream about sales, and thought it was real. Here I am, lol.

You'd know I love to run that thread again. This is a great price for this game. I still need to finish my playthrough. One of these days...

#89 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:46 AM

I ordered this just for the class it unlocks in the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. Payed $21.40 shipped, I'll use the online pass, play it a little and then ship it to Amazon for $20.50. That means I'll be paying around a $1 for the new class, sounds like a fair deal to me.

Twitter: Onekumar
Now Playing:
T24ZDZQ.jpg2q1uoso.jpg

#90 Loonknight

Loonknight

Dirk The Daring

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:47 AM

Was waiting for a good price for this one, and here it is. Thanks OP.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Raise your bananas ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ