Photo
- - - - -

[Dead] Battlefield 3 (360/PS3) $19.99 + Free Store Pick Up/ Free Shipping at Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
324 replies to this topic

#121 dmdragon

dmdragon

Likes PIE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:59 PM

Eh. It says Battlefield Voucher Redemption For the PS3 right at the top of the screen. So at most people waste 5 seconds going there to find out it's only the PS3 version that gets the game.:booty:

Unless someone sees your post and is trying to decide on the 360 or ps3 version knowing they might sell out soon. They may not have time to look at the site before saying "Hey, if it's free then I"ll get the 360 version" :P

#122 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:25 PM

Unless someone sees your post and is trying to decide on the 360 or ps3 version knowing they might sell out soon. They may not have time to look at the site before saying "Hey, if it's free then I"ll get the 360 version" :P

He who procrastinates.....well, you know the rest.;) I understand that with the folks on here with huge backlogs it's difficult to justify just buying a game on an impulse. But cmon, it's a $60 game for $20. Splurge now and order it. Then if they figure out later on that there's no free BF1943 for 360 versions then return and rebuy or exchange for the right one.;)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#123 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:33 PM

Why not for PC :(
Posted Image

#124 Crippldogg

Crippldogg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:35 PM

Been waiting for a good sale on this. Bought for PS3!! Thanks!

#125 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:36 PM

Nice price for me. Used my $25 code from the Prototype 2 steelbook backorder nonsense and grabbed this with a $7.99 blu-ray.
FadeToOne.png

#126 spatenfloot

spatenfloot

Don't read this!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:36 PM

This is a fun game even if you don't normally play shooters or online MP. On conquest mode, you can score lots of points without even shooting anyone. I enjoy driving the vehicles.

#127 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:38 PM

Eh. It says Battlefield Voucher Redemption For the PS3 right at the top of the screen. So at most people waste 5 seconds going there to find out it's only the PS3 version that gets the game.:booty:

Weak argument

#128 ARenzo

ARenzo

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:39 PM

I Hope Amazon do a pricematch!!! Cmon Amazon you can do it!!!!

#129 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:54 PM

I'd be all over this if I hadn't just played the 1 hour trial from PSN and shut it down after 20 minutes.

#130 foreverjoe20

foreverjoe20

DarkMagician

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:01 PM

Great way to start off my morning! Ordered mine and did the pick up store option and I just got the email telling me to go pick it up.

Awesome game, especially for $20 ;)

#131 merkman

merkman

CA is better than DA.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:03 PM

Doh! JUST ordered the 360 version with the GoW3 Epic from Toys R Us for $60 for both. Can't complain too much, cause I STILL got a good deal... but hours later 3 alone for $20? That stings a little... ;)
"Remember, remember, the fifth of November - the gunpowder, treason, and plot.

I see no reason the gunpowder treason should *ever* be forgot."

#132 spatenfloot

spatenfloot

Don't read this!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:10 PM

I saw a crapload of these on the shelves at BBY yesterday and wondered what was up.

#133 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:13 PM

Amazing game for an amazing price.

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#134 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:16 PM

I bought just for the extra character in ME 3 multiplayer. Sure I'll play the game some, I liked BF 2.

#135 nbr2son

nbr2son

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:17 PM

In for one PS3. Thanks OP!

#136 Defendthestar31

Defendthestar31

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:22 PM

Excellent Deal
Posted Image

#137 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:24 PM

Looks like BB DOTD is back. Huzzah!!

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#138 pharmacrest

pharmacrest

#poppinpills

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:25 PM

I am in for a free rental. I dont play MP much but I enjoy the short 5 hour military campaigns of these games (COD,BF,MoH). I know others previously said it isnt worht it if you dont play MP, but since I can trade this in to Amazon for what I am paying to BB, its a win/win for me.

Diet soda is the worst.

Wrencrest.png

#139 crookshow

crookshow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:29 PM

Ridiculously good price for a game I've put 200+ hours into. I still have yet to take the campaign disc out of the packaging, but maybe someday...

#140 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:38 PM

Ended up with a successful price match at Sears. Can't go wrong for $16+ tax!

#141 segasaturnsnk

segasaturnsnk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:42 PM

Wow, great deal man. Thanks for the heads up, I picked this up at launch, practically got the game for free. Got the 20 credit for it, got the game for free because I complained about something that wasn't about Battlefield 3 but they gave me a full refund for it, and on top of that, trading it in getting roughly 120 credit free off Amazon lol. Now getting this again just for the mulitplayer and get those achievements I missed out.
Posted Image

#142 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:49 PM

Daaaaaaammmmmnnn, I guess it pays to hold off like I did! :D
Nice
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#143 3rdbass

3rdbass

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:54 PM

Had a $5 gc that was about to expire so I felt I should use it on this deal. Getting the extra 1943 digital copy was made me buy it at $15. Otherwise I would have waited for $10.

#144 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:56 PM

I've had this game and traded it twice because I couldn't get into it. Might have to give it a shot again. Thanks OP!!

#145 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:57 PM

Huzzah indeed.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#146 Symphonix

Symphonix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:58 PM

I can confirm that the Limited Edition is still 59.99, just got back from BB (they had like 25 Limited Editions still in stock) The standard edition is 19.99. I may be putting too much stock in the "Back to Karkand" stuff but whatever, I like to have all of the content i guess, especially since the only redeeming factor of the game is the multiplayer lol...

#147 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:05 PM

I can confirm that the Limited Edition is still 59.99, just got back from BB (they had like 25 Limited Editions still in stock) The standard edition is 19.99. I may be putting too much stock in the "Back to Karkand" stuff but whatever, I like to have all of the content i guess, especially since the only redeeming factor of the game is the multiplayer lol...

Damn, I thought they were the same SKU just one was initial print so it has the LE attached to it with the extra content.

#148 Symphonix

Symphonix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

Damn, I thought they were the same SKU just one was initial print so it has the LE attached to it with the extra content.

Yea, different SKUs. Oh well!!
I'm sure someone around here will talk a BB employee into adjusting, didnt feel like even trying today, especially since i went when they opened and no one is in a rush at that time ;D

#149 yesidoknow

yesidoknow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:20 PM

Anyone tried to price match at target and get the 20 giftcard they offer with a preorder?

#150 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:26 PM

I saw on their site online that the Limited Edition was just $5 more at $25 but then I saw it was out of stock. I grabbed the reg edition and will pick up the DLC hopefully when it's a DotW thing.
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378