Photo
- - - - -

[Dead] Battlefield 3 (360/PS3) $19.99 + Free Store Pick Up/ Free Shipping at Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
324 replies to this topic

#181 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

You're welcome. Now maybe I'll have someone else to play BF1943 with, since apparently neither of my buddies from CAG n PSN who had BF3 have bothered even playing it once and my one buddy I've known since HS has only been on PSN sporadically since he got his internet back.:-#

I have a few friends that do that as well. For example, my one friend from HS logs in for ten minutes and shuts his console off. My other friend only uses his PS3 for Netflix...what a waste of a PS3. :roll:

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#182 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:52 PM

nice to see the BBY brought back deal of the day for video games! time to check in everyday again! hehe!

#183 preston181

preston181

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:54 PM

Snagged a copy. Thanks OP.

#184 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:54 PM

Damn, the BF 1943 voucher thing made me glad I'm picking it up again.

I'm a sucker for free stuff.

Edit: Good luck PMing at Target cause they usually only PM physical ads and DotD isn't printed on the ad.

#185 Kali

Kali

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:56 PM

My best buy has it for PS3 but not 360 :/ ah well. Not gonna play something like this with a PS3 controller.

Just add those button things to the controller. Works wonders for me.

I'm heading out the door now to pick up. Thanks Op!
Posted Image

#186 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:57 PM

I have a few friends that do that as well. For example, my one friend from HS logs in for ten minutes and shuts his console off. My other friend only uses his PS3 for Netflix...what a waste of a PS3. :roll:

That second friend sounds like my one buddy on PSN. We used to play tons of GTA IV and Episodes online together. Now it seems like any time he pops onto the PS3 lately it's immediately to Netflix. Then again, that has given me the chance to finally play some Just Cause 2. I forgot how much fun that game was and it's even better on the 32" HDtv I bought on Black Friday.;)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#187 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:59 PM

this hasnt got as much dlc as battlefield 2, right? just the back to karkaland dlc thats free w limited editions?
im just wondering about a ultimate edition like bf2, but that had onslaught and maps all the time and vietnam. didnt know how much more would be released for bf3. thanx if anyone has any insight on this.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#188 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Just add those button things to the controller. Works wonders for me.

Yeah those $5 things that extend the L2/R2 triggers on the PS3 controller are a godsend for me. I was always having my fingers slipping off the buttons as I was playing before.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#189 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Thank you OP

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#190 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:01 PM

this hasnt got as much dlc as battlefield 2, right? just the back to karkaland dlc thats free w limited editions?
im just wondering about a ultimate edition like bf2, but that had onslaught and maps all the time and vietnam. didnt know how much more would be released for bf3. thanx if anyone has any insight on this.

Close Quarters comes out in June, Armored Kill towards the end of summer and Endgame in November (?)

#191 jubeininja69

jubeininja69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:03 PM

yeah, i guess i'll have fun with the standard edition and when ultimate comes out, i'll unload the standard.

#192 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

That second friend sounds like my one buddy on PSN. We used to play tons of GTA IV and Episodes online together. Now it seems like any time he pops onto the PS3 lately it's immediately to Netflix. Then again, that has given me the chance to finally play some Just Cause 2. I forgot how much fun that game was and it's even better on the 32" HDtv I bought on Black Friday.;)

That's pretty awesome. I used to play Demon's Souls online with a ton of my friends, but now most of them play other games since the servers are shutting down soon. Since they don't constantly msg me, I've finally been able to play through KZ3 and Saints Row The Third. I'm thinking about getting all of the trophies for that game, but IDK. We'll see what happens.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#193 TheGuardianWolf

TheGuardianWolf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:06 PM

If Amazon price matches this for 360 I'll use credit and get one... so y'all go report it and up my chances. :lol:

#194 newtypex

newtypex

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:12 PM

I'm on the fence about getting this for console. I'm a diehard CoD guy and tried BFBC2 and it just wasn't my cup of tea. I did play the BF3 beta on the 360 for a while though and enjoyed Metro enough even though there were tons of glitches. Then you have people saying the only way to play BF3 is on PC. I don't know. Thoughts?

#195 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:23 PM

Went to pick mine up. Not sure if mentioned its also labeled on the shelf at best buy and they have a crap load at mine.
I just bought it for the extra mass effect 3 multiplayer character. Sure I'll like the game also.

#196 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:46 PM

Tempted to pick this up, but I just got 3 games from the target mobile deal so I think I'll have to pass on this.

#197 kart007k

kart007k

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:53 PM

Must have game. PM me your PSN account ID, if you want to play.
"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. " - Layer Cake

#198 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:57 PM

IMHO the PS3 version is a lot better than the 360 version in most ways. I think there was a map on the 360 version that was bigger than the PS3 version but the PS3 version has better graphics and less little kids playing. That being said, this is the worst Battlefield to date.
Now playing: Dark Souls II

#199 thetruth1983

thetruth1983

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:58 PM

I went to a store that was holding a copy for me. The guy came out with the limited edition and I almost creamed my pants. As I was standing in line to pay, the guy came back to me and said that if I wanted the one for $20, I had to get the regular version (which was in his hands). I asked him how much the limited edition was and he said $60. I really wish I could have made it to the register to scan it and see if the limited edition was the same price but I didn't get a chance since I had to make it back to work.

#200 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:02 PM

Creamed your pants over BF3? LOL

#201 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:07 PM

I went to a store that was holding a copy for me. The guy came out with the limited edition and I almost creamed my pants. As I was standing in line to pay, the guy came back to me and said that if I wanted the one for $20, I had to get the regular version (which was in his hands). I asked him how much the limited edition was and he said $60. I really wish I could have made it to the register to scan it and see if the limited edition was the same price but I didn't get a chance since I had to make it back to work.

You need to increase your "creaming" threshold...

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#202 thisguy101

thisguy101

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

thanks op ... i also got one for the 360....

#203 stripwhite

stripwhite

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:22 PM

Went to Best Buy to pick up Battlefield 3
Saw the sales guy and he saw me
Told him what I wanted and he left on a mission
He came back and handed me the limited edition

And I...

Jizzed...in...my pants.
Posted Image

#204 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:28 PM

If I had a nickel for every time I creamed my pants at Best Buy I wouldn't have to use CAG to buy all my games.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#205 XF Gator

XF Gator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:37 PM

If I had a nickel for every time I creamed my pants at Best Buy I wouldn't have to use CAG to buy all my games.

Wow, u r different.

Constructive things to add to this thread:
Disney Universe is $7.99 this week's ad and trades in back to Best Buy for $19.

Duke Nukem Forever is $2.99 today online with in store pickup.

#206 Dwarfman

Dwarfman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:39 PM

In for one. Thanks OP!

I bought it at launch for BB's 5 for $100 RZ deal and had a blast with multiplayer. Traded it in when I started playing a bunch of other games. For $20 I'd gladly pick it up again to keep me busy during the summer.

#207 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:40 PM

50 game backlog keeps me from buying this. Thanks anyways OP.

#208 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:40 PM

When did CAG become Penthouse Forum?
Posted Image

#209 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:42 PM

disney universe was sunday only sale. its back up to 29.99.

my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#210 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:42 PM

Wow, u r different.

Duke Nukem Forever is $2.99 today online with in store pickup.

Not really constructive because those have their own threads.