Duke Nukem Forever (PS3) $2.99 w/Free Shipping at Best Buy

oldschool990

CAGiversary!
Question...

I ordered this for store-pick up (for $5 yesterday) and am going to pick it up today.

Anyway I can get them to price match this when I go and pick up the copy I ordered?

[quote name='Tdog987']Question...

I ordered this for store-pick up (for $5 yesterday) and am going to pick it up today.

Anyway I can get them to price match this when I go and pick up the copy I ordered?[/QUOTE]

I'd just PM a different copy in store. I'm positive they don't PM online sales, and you can't return an online item for two days.

[quote name='chuckywang']Is this in-store as well?[/QUOTE]

don't know but it looks like you can buy it online and get an in store pickup.

this was $4.99 yesterday and today $2.99. Maybe tomorrow they will just give this out for free with any purchase! hehe!

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']This is great, lol. I paid $5 last year for this. Should've waited! jk I hope more games drop this low.[/QUOTE]

Same here and I haven't open it yet either lol...

Thanks OP been waiting for the PS3 version to drop this low.
gyujnm

I'd actually buy it for this price. Maybe by the time I get my Nutella lawsuit money I can use it to buy this game on 360 for

Sweet, I'ma flip dis for $4.80 after 50% bonus and GCU--dat's a $1.80 profit, totally worth it! :hot:

...Seriously, if I (or anyone, for that matter) did that, I have some major issues... :booty:

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Are we still supposed to feel bad for the people who bought the balls of steel edition at launch?[/QUOTE]

It was fitting, they certainly HAD balls of steel to buy this game on launch knowing it would likely be 3 bucks within a year.

[quote name='Vigilante']Sweet, I'ma flip dis for $4.80 after 50% bonus and GCU--dat's a $1.80 profit, totally worth it! :hot:[/QUOTE]

Ya know what, it's damn flippers like YOU who are hurting the CAG community buy flipping this game! I was going to buy it for my 5 year old, but now they're all out of stock in my area!!!! Thanks a lot, bud! :bomb:

[all sarcasm, obviously]

Also, I paid $5.99 for this used on Gamefly. Plus I think I rented it for $2 from Redbox as well. I spent WAY too much on this one.

[quote name='tylerh1701']

[all sarcasm, obviously]

Also, I paid $5.99 for this used on Gamefly. Plus I think I rented it for $2 from Redbox as well. I spent WAY too much on this one.[/QUOTE]

Datum. That sucks. In sorry for your loss.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Ya know what, it's damn flippers like YOU who are hurting the CAG community buy flipping this game! I was going to buy it for my 5 year old, but now they're all out of stock in my area!!!! Thanks a lot, bud! :bomb:

[all sarcasm, obviously]

Also, I paid $5.99 for this used on Gamefly. Plus I think I rented it for $2 from Redbox as well. I spent WAY too much on this one.[/QUOTE]:-({|=

We gather here today to mourn the loss of $5 from tylerh1701's pocket...

Thanks for the head's up....I honestly would prefer to spend the 3 bucks on an overpriced coffee but I couldn't resist at this price.

I just can't convince myself to pull the trigger. I jumped on Brink for this price a while back despite CAGers posting not to, and regretted it.

[quote name='p-spiddy']I just can't convince myself to pull the trigger. I jumped on Brink for this price a while back despite CAGers posting not to, and regretted it.[/QUOTE]

Stop being hard headed and go for it.

I bought it at $30 and I'm tempted to buy a second copy at this price. No idea what I would do with it though.

Edit: Oh wait, I have to drive 40 miles to my nearest BestBuy? Bah.

Bought and picked it up for $5 yesterday in-store. Called Best Buy's hotline on the phone and got them to price match today's $3 price. $2 credit back. I want to pay as little for this game as possible, just on principle of its quality.

This game is insanely terrible. I played for 2 hours and hated every minute of it.

Don't buy into the whole "it's only $3, any game is worth trying for $3". I used to have that same mindset and now I have a bunch of absolutely terrible games that I never played or played for an hour and wish I was playing something better.

I'd honestly recommend skipping this game no matter the cost, unless you are REALLY into bad FPS games.

[quote name='MauraderShields']lol @ you guys scoffing at the price

its freaking $3 for a new ps3 game. I'd buy anything for $3.[/QUOTE]

seriously. if u would've told me that i could get a new video game for $3 when i was a little kid I would have kicked you in the shin and called you a big fat liar. considering how much work/effort/money goes into making video games now, buying any console game for $3 could almost be considered stealing.

bread's done
Back