Duke Nukem Forever (PS3) $2.99 w/Free Shipping at Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#91 Donkey132

Donkey132

OldSchool

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:04 AM

grabbed a 360 copy when I picked up Disney Universe today, thanks op.

#92 OldSlowGamer

OldSlowGamer

Old Slow Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:12 AM

The fart humor alone is worth $1.39
89994.png

#93 iHack

iHack

1337 H4X0R

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:17 AM

Thanks OP! I decided to bite the bullet and grab this!
Posted Image

#94 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:24 AM

Haha...loving this.

154512.png

:360: Assassin Creed IV: Black Flag

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

:ps3: Resistance Trilogy

:psp: Assassin Creed III: Liberation

jionekanji.png

#95 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:36 AM

Thread title is misleading. There is no shipping available.

#96 jubeininja69

jubeininja69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:41 AM

Thread title is misleading. There is no shipping available.

lol. let it go man.

#97 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:49 AM

lol. let it go man.

I entered this thread cause I thought ship to store was available. It IS misleading.

#98 AEJustin1

AEJustin1

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:32 AM

Nothing at my local store :( I was gonna get me a copy and my 2 co-workers a copy so we could try out the online.

#99 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:37 AM

Arlington, TX (Lincoln Square) store had about 6 or 7 copies left if any of you DFW CAG's are interested.

#100 ohnoitschris

ohnoitschris

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:11 AM

This game is insanely terrible. I played for 2 hours and hated every minute of it.

Don't buy into the whole "it's only $3, any game is worth trying for $3". I used to have that same mindset and now I have a bunch of absolutely terrible games that I never played or played for an hour and wish I was playing something better.

I'd honestly recommend skipping this game no matter the cost, unless you are REALLY into bad FPS games.

Haha, yeah, this. My Steam library is full of turds I paid <$5 for and they're a big ugly hassle to wade through whenever I want to play something good. My justification was always that it was cheaper than renting, and I even got to keep my games, but now I've got all these bad games. :(

You have to consider if you would get more out of something delicious you can buy for $3, or Duke Nukem Forever. Chances are you'll probably enjoy three dollar candies or an energy drink or whatever more, but hey, it's your cash. Three whole dollars for something enjoyable for a few minutes, or arguably the biggest trainwreck in gaming of the last decade. :lol:

#101 JohnnyS5

JohnnyS5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:20 AM

Meh, could make a good (well, not so good depending on how up-to-date the receiver is on games) gift months down the road.
Posted Image

#102 primalcarnage

primalcarnage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:21 AM

Free shipping no longer available on PS3 version (probably already mentioned, but I'm not going through all the posts to find out) I'll just print the product page and my local Wal-Mart will PM the deal. My closest Best Buy is 45 miles away, while Wal-Mart is only 3/4 of a mile from my house.

#103 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:02 AM

Free shipping no longer available on PS3 version (probably already mentioned, but I'm not going through all the posts to find out) I'll just print the product page and my local Wal-Mart will PM the deal. My closest Best Buy is 45 miles away, while Wal-Mart is only 3/4 of a mile from my house.

have you done this before? Don't think WalMart lets you use website prices. Even if it is same price in store. You'd probably have better luck just telling WalMart its $2.99 at Best Buy without having an ad or print out

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#104 mikepeluso

mikepeluso

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:46 AM

I knew I screwed up when I bought this game on amazon like a month ago for $7.65
I had amazon credit is my only good excuse.LOL

#105 ThickMcRunfast

ThickMcRunfast

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:51 AM

3 dollars? HA! I probably have that in my couch.

#106 Calinks

Calinks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:20 AM

Only in store pickup on PS3 for me.

#107 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:37 PM

Meh, could make a good (well, not so good depending on how up-to-date the receiver is on games) gift months down the road.

I haven't played it, but if everything I hear is true..they may wonder what they ever did to you to deserve this lol

#108 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:05 PM

If anything you have a spare game case incase you need to swap one out.

#109 frogkopf

frogkopf

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:05 PM

Best Buy shouldn't have a problem with the price match - their not doing online price matches is in regards to other vendors. When they themselves lower the price, their always quick to adjust your buying price - at least that's what I've found having called them for a price match on several occasions.

#110 gossamer

gossamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:07 PM

Three dollars seems like the right price to throw at this game.

#111 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:44 PM

This game is shit. Take the three dollars and buy a drink for a girl at a bar. I will guarantee, whatever happens there is 100000000x better than the experience with this game.

And yes I have beaten DNF.

You finished DNF? Im sorry you had to go through that, no one said life would be easy. :cry:

#112 rumblebear

rumblebear

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:12 PM

This is a decent fan-made doom 3 mod. Shouldn't it be free? Anyway this is a good time-killer until the real duke nukem forever game comes out. They've been working on it for over 15 years so it must be amazing.

#113 Turbojugend

Turbojugend

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:15 PM

Still holding out for cheaper, like a free game voucher with blood donation at my local Red Cross. Even then, it may not be worth the headrush.

#114 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:18 PM

Still holding out for cheaper, like a free game voucher with blood donation at my local Red Cross. Even then, it may not be worth the headrush.

Seriously, your blood is more valuable than this game.

I wouldn't even donate semen for it.

#115 Jon Bon

Jon Bon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:33 PM

Seriously, your blood is more valuable than this game.

I wouldn't even donate semen for it.

I would think semen would be more valuable than blood?

Bart: You are my guest, and I am your host. What is your pleasure? What do you like to do?
Jim: I don't know... play chess... screw...
Bart: Let's play chess.

#116 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:35 PM

Depends on your current needs.

#117 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:46 PM

Not even close. I don't know any catastrophes that they'd need to rush packets of semen to the hospital to fix people. Plus semen is so plentiful. You could literally donate far more often than blood. Plus if you lost 70% of the semen in your body, you'd live. 70% blood, not so much.

This random discussion brought to you by Al Gore's Internet.

#118 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:56 PM

Not even close. I don't know any catastrophes that they'd need to rush packets of semen to the hospital to fix people. Plus semen is so plentiful. You could literally donate far more often than blood. Plus if you lost 70% of the semen in your body, you'd live. 70% blood, not so much.

This random discussion brought to you by Al Gore's Internet.

Um, you need to at least compare similar volumes. A pint of semen vs a pint of blood, for example.

Edit:
Spoiler

#119 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:01 PM

Um, you need to at least compare similar volumes. A pint of semen vs a pint of blood, for example.

Edit:

Spoiler

But blood is blood in worth, doesn't drop in value because someone is butt ugly or most other things. But semen from a butt ugly man might be worthless to all.

#120 SDC

SDC

OMFG PINKU

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:08 PM

I just wanted to check to see how people were finding the deal, and I assure you this is NOT the discussion I was expecting.