Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy - LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Vita) - $19.99

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 dallow

dallow

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:37 PM

I've no interest but maybe someone else?
Credit to HispanicGuy at Gaf.

Link!

"i drive a rolls royce / cause it's good for my voice"
3DS Friend Code: 3609-1044-7487

#2 Captain_Insano16

Captain_Insano16

Has a ton of stuff FS/FT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:11 PM

Thanks OP - In for one at $20
Checkout my FS/FT/Wants list! :bouncy:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interested in all types of old school games - NES, SEGA, ATARI, TG-16, NEOGEO, ETC
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also want Transformers or Gobots

#3 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:13 PM

That was a quick drop

#4 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:55 PM

Good price but I'll buy at $10. Already got platinum on the PS3 version.

#5 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:27 AM

Hope this means we'll start seein some deals on Vita games.

jayremedy.png

sig.gif

#6 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:30 AM

Pretty much same price on amazon

#7 dragonjud

dragonjud

Got games, but no time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:31 AM

Hope this means we'll start seein some deals on Vita games.

If you have a Sony store in your area, I'd check. I saw at least two titles discounted to about 30% off at the local store. I think one was Lumines, and can't remember the other one. I checked the prices on the website, and there isn't any similarity, but it may be worth checking at the retail stores.

#8 timberwolfbobby

timberwolfbobby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:32 AM

Hmm, can't do in-store pickup. They'll typically price match their online deals if it's not priced the same in stores, right?

e: 21.95 on Amazon currently, btw.

#9 Tygamr

Tygamr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:34 AM

It's completely different than the PS3 version. Basically an enhanced port of the PSP/3DS version (which is an enhanced version of the DS version).

#10 NedHead

NedHead

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:37 AM

I love my Vita but this game looks lame as hell. I'd try it out for $5 though.

#11 timberwolfbobby

timberwolfbobby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:40 AM

Yeah, everything I'm reading is that it's more comparable to the PSP version than the PS3. I'll pass on this price.

#12 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:26 AM

dead on amazon but not worth more then 10
WOOOO I STINK

#13 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:40 AM

Sweet,thanks! I already have it on the DS and my 360. May as well get it for my upcoming vita.

#14 Draknight

Draknight

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:45 AM

Use a $5 reward zone cert so came out to $15 + tax. Thanks op. can't believe they were selling it for $50 at one point.

#15 DesertEagleXIX

DesertEagleXIX

Semper Economus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:47 AM

Beware: I really liked Years 1-5 on console, and played about 8 levels of 5-7 on Vita. The action is really toned down, and the absence of any AI assistant or second player really hurts it.
Posted Image
www.tech-gaming.com

#16 TheSingingBard

TheSingingBard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:13 PM

Good price OP. Tempted but with such a backlog, most likely it would go unplayed. Thanks anyway.

#17 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:29 PM

Sweet,thanks! I already have it on the DS and my 360. May as well get it for my upcoming vita.

You would think that owning it already for 2 consoles would deter you from buying it again. With so many good games available its hard to do a 2nd playthrough for me, nevermind play the game 3 times on 3 consoles.

#18 shoe478

shoe478

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:24 PM

This version also has a 2nd trophy list.

#19 voidedx

voidedx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:43 PM

Beware: I really liked Years 1-5 on console, and played about 8 levels of 5-7 on Vita. The action is really toned down, and the absence of any AI assistant or second player really hurts it.

I played both 1-4 and 5-7 on XBOX and I would say 5-7 doesn't have the same charm as 1-4. I was really looking forward to playing 5-7 because I like darker versions of any universe, but I felt a bit disappointed and underwhelmed especially with the final battle. The lobby system gets destroyed because of the story (not sure how they could avoid it though).
Still I like 5-7 overall compared to half of the TT LEGO games.

Edit: I am also really pissed that SW TCS and Indiana Jones 2 are only the TT LEGO games has 2 player LIVE support. All others don't and only support local 2 player. Can TT get their act together for the inevitable HP "TCS"? Even Batman 2 is only local according to co-optimus.

Edited by voidedx, 01 May 2012 - 07:54 PM.

[URL="http://www.lusogamer.com/profile/live?gamertag=SpaceNinjaDino"]Posted Image[/URL]

#20 lllGurulll

lllGurulll

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:14 PM

people keep saying this is like the PSP version and not the console? The last PSP lego game I played was exactly like the console. Lego Batman.
PSWii60 FTW!!!

#21 xplode427

xplode427

can't buy me love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:11 AM

This game is $5 on ios.

#22 sixteenvolt420

sixteenvolt420

Hidefninja.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:01 AM

Submitted price to Amazon.

sixteenvolt420.png

#23 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:35 PM

Yeah, read some opinions online, this seems more a port of the PSP version than the bigger PS3/360 version, so I won't support that kind of half-as porting when what they should, and could, have done is do a more faithful port of the bigger PS3/360 release.

Now playing: Diablo 3 (360), Lost Planet 3, Saints Row 4, Rayman Legends, Killzone Mercenary, Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm.

#24 bilbobagins3

bilbobagins3

HHH Buries Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:45 PM

people keep saying this is like the PSP version and not the console? The last PSP lego game I played was exactly like the console. Lego Batman.

Lego Indiana Jones 1 and Lego Batman were identical to the console versions since those were actually ports from the PS2 versions of the game. After they stopped making them for PS2 all of the others (Lego Star Wars III, Lego Indy 2, Lego Pirates, Lego Harry 1-4 and 5-7) were ported from the DS version of the game that was just easier.

Now, why was a Vita port, that was released months later, only a port from the DS and not the console? I am not sure but it is definitely just an updated DS port.