Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (4/29/12 to 5/5/12)

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#31 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:17 PM

Nothing for me this week. Still waiting for a good sale on Ninja Gaiden 3.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#32 HardcoreEricXXX

HardcoreEricXXX

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:23 PM

No trade-in deals?

#33 Yars

Yars

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:53 PM

Ghost recon for the 3DS is very underrated - its a great strategy game for the 3DS and also very lengthy.

Yeah, I was pretty hyped for it when I heard that the designer of the original X-com was involved with this game. Looking forward to playing it. :)

#34 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:09 PM

No trade-in deals?

50% trade in right now & there's need to pre-order anything just a straight up trade offer.
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=312640

#35 odd mr t

odd mr t

Dangahh Zone!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:12 PM

Well so much for a darkness 2 deal to stack with the coupon, these coupons this month were absolute shit :(

Have to agree. aside from resistance and home front, there wasn't anything worth even considering. Disappointed in Resistance too. Didn't live up to the hype in my book. Lets hope for some good deals next month. $20 off used $29.99 and over maybe?
Posted Image

#36 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:20 PM

Have to agree. aside from resistance and home front, there wasn't anything worth even considering. Disappointed in Resistance too. Didn't live up to the hype in my book. Lets hope for some good deals next month. $20 off used $29.99 and over maybe?

LOL don't think so, more like $10 off $29.99 & maybe that game goes on sale or $15-$20 off a specific title like the resistance 3 or Homefront...we're actually discussing the variations in the thread linked below I'd like to see more 30%, 40% & 50% off any use game coupons, the last 50% was epic hopefully by then coupons will be working online(you can vote for this in the OP in the link below blue section) as well then it's time to buy 5-8 mags.

http://www.cheapassg...=318456&page=49

#37 HardcoreEricXXX

HardcoreEricXXX

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:34 PM

50% trade in right now & there's need to pre-order anything just a straight up trade offer.
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=312640

Shweet. I missed that, I thought it said only with a game purchase in the ad. Thank ya.

#38 Dund3r

Dund3r

You can't handle my undivided attention.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:59 AM

Maybe GTA 4 complete for me...any opinions on how this game plays almost four years after its release?
"People who buy things are suckers." - Ron Swanson

#39 Yars

Yars

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:34 AM

Maybe GTA 4 complete for me...any opinions on how this game plays almost four years after its release?

I've just started playing it recently. The game pushes the system pretty hard and outside of some minor framerate problems there's not a whole lot to complain about. If you've played GTA games before you know exactly what to expect. GTA4 is more of the same, but of course further refined from previous entries in the series. GTA4 by itself has a metric ton of content, so with the expansions factored in you'll be kept busy for a very, very long time. I hadn't even had the chance to play much of the online stuff but finding a game wasn't too difficult.

#40 iamsinatra

iamsinatra

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:31 AM

Darkness 2 19.99? wtf bestbuy? just teasing us with false twitter hopes. the tweet is still up even.
Here's hoping it's an unadvertised sale during the week, or this week still maybe.
I'd pick that up for 9.99.

I walked into BB and showed them this tweet:

Morons at BB

They honored it at Customer Service....so I bought 2 for $19.99 each.

Have at it. The worst they could do is say no.

#41 Bryce3333

Bryce3333

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:01 AM

I'm in for Ghost Recon. Sounds great!

#42 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:10 AM

I walked into BB and showed them this tweet:

Morons at BB

They honored it at Customer Service....so I bought 2 for $19.99 each.

Have at it. The worst they could do is say no.

does best buy PM policy allow stacking coupons on top of PM their own twitter ads or website ads???

but yea an in store 20 dollar darkness 2 or 10 dollar darkness 2 would = win.

#43 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:55 AM

I'm in for Ghost Recon. Sounds great!

Ghost recon was badass ! If you upgrade banshee enough she is so broken lol
Currently playing
:ps4: murdered soul suspect, the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: wonderfull 101

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, knack : :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#44 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:24 PM

does best buy PM policy allow stacking coupons on top of PM their own twitter ads or website ads???

but yea an in store 20 dollar darkness 2 or 10 dollar darkness 2 would = win.

I got a copy for $10...It requires manager override.

#45 kayne2000

kayne2000

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:07 PM

I got a copy for $10...It requires manager override.

good to know but do you know there official policy on it??? my best buy appear to be d-bags when it comes to siting the rules. except for a few guys but they arent managers.

#46 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:51 AM

good to know but do you know there official policy on it??? my best buy appear to be d-bags when it comes to siting the rules. except for a few guys but they arent managers.

I believe the policy is they do not pm twitter (according to a store that denied me), but I have made friends with some of the workers, so they did it for me.

#47 TeamSwish

TeamSwish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:01 AM

I am tempted for the Wii 2 for $30. Prob would get Super Paper and one of the Mario sports.
Posted Image

#48 Gkage

Gkage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:01 AM

Blah. i just got nba 2k12 for 20 from the Target Deal. So nothing for me for a while probably. Time to give my account a break from gaming and go back to paying thos good ol' bills\\:D/

#49 mwmike11

mwmike11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:54 AM

I've been looking at LA Noire, and would love getting the Complete Edition, but $30 for it still seems a little high for my cheap ass. lol I managed to keep holding out for GTA IV Complete and got it at GameStop a couple weeks ago when they had it cheap.

On a related note, is LA Noire really that good? I've heard good things, but I've also heard it gets very repetitive...

#50 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:56 AM

I've been looking at LA Noire, and would love getting the Complete Edition, but $30 for it still seems a little high for my cheap ass. lol I managed to keep holding out for GTA IV Complete and got it at GameStop a couple weeks ago when they had it cheap.

On a related note, is LA Noire really that good? I've heard good things, but I've also heard it gets very repetitive...

Yeah I'm kinda in the same boat. I really want to play LA Noire but I just can't bite for $30. I'll definitely get GTA IV though.
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#51 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:11 AM

la noire is amazing if you pay attention and care enough to actually put in the effort.

my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#52 redreflect

redreflect

Mr. Earthbound

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:11 PM

Not sure if you knew, but by doing the Target deal you can get it for $9.99 like I did :)

There is no one true CAG. Some are more "gamer," some are more "cheap" and certainly some are far more "ass."

#53 kayne2000

kayne2000

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:58 PM

I believe the policy is they do not pm twitter (according to a store that denied me), but I have made friends with some of the workers, so they did it for me.

you lucky bum you

#54 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:12 PM

Damn, no Yakuza Dead Souls on sale next week. Question is, do I wait for another drop, or go ahead and use the @Gamer coupon...

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#55 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:30 PM

:ps3::360: Free $20 Gift Card w/ purchase of either AC: Revelations, Mass Effect 3, Call of Duty MW3, Battlefield 3, or Tiger PGA 13 AND you pre-order either ACIII, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Max Payne 3, Madden 13 or NCAA Football 13.

:psp: Free Unit 13 game and 4GB memory card with purchase of PS Vita handheld system
:psp: Vita Games- Uncharted $39.99, MLB 12/Ultimate MvC 3/FIFA 12 $29.99 each

:3ds: Free Nintendogs game w/ purchase of 3DS game system
:3ds: Spirit Camera $29.99, Cars 2 $19.99, Tetris Axis $18

:360: 4GB Kinect Bundle $279.99
:360: Kinect Sensor $129

Edited by litepink, 28 April 2012 - 01:27 PM.

#56 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:34 PM

How much does it cost to preorder at Target?

is it $1 or $5 down?

The $20 GC wouldn't be a bad deal if any of the those games are also on sale.

#57 zyk

zyk

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

is it $1 or $5 down?

I think its $1

#58 Dwarfman

Dwarfman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:40 PM

I think its $1

It is $1 and a lot of the preorders at Target come with a $5 GC when you pick it up and bring in your preorder card.

#59 rey6eric

rey6eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:40 PM

is it $1 or $5 down?

It's only $1 to preorder at Target.

#60 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:42 PM

Pre-order is $1.

Although AC:Revelations won't be on sale for $29.99 anymore.
and most likely all the other games listed will be retail price as well.

You can price match it though and pre-order and still receive the $20 GC though.
I did it with a similar promo on the MW3 a few weeks back.

Price matched MW3 for $29.99 with BB ad and then turned around and used the $20 GC on a price matched AC:R. I pre-ordered Prototype 2 which I ended up claiming this week anyways. :lol: