80 MSP back when you spend 240 MSP on music-related add-ons (Xbox Live Rewards)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegnarstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Get 80 Microsoft Points back when you spend 240 Microsoft Points on music-related Game Add-Ons in May!*

You must be a Xbox LIVE Rewards member to get this deal. It's free to sign-up.
- http://rewards.xbox.com/

*Marketplace spend will be calculated at the end of the month. Points will not appear as Pending. Earned Microsoft Points will be deposited by June 15, 2012. Eligible content can be found here.
- http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Search?downloadtype=GameAddon&genre=3007&query=music

Xbox LIVE Rewards Points equal to or greater than 100 will be automatically deposited into your Xbox LIVE account each month. It may take up to 45 days for the points you earn to be deposited into your account. If your points total is less than 100, the points will be held as pending until 100 total points are reached and deposited into your account.

Thanks for the head's up! However, I don't own any music games, so this month's special offer is not for me :???:

Pretty lame offer this month. At least last month's didn't require any purchase, and actually offered a decent amount of points, even if it does have its own problems.

Extremely easy offer that I've already fulfilled before even reading it. The 80 MSP will of course be thrown into the Rock Band fund.

Absolutely no use for me, but I still find it to be a great deal/offer. Much better than the retarded 3-ring circus hoops they made you go through last month for some points or previous "spend 2400 get 200 (400?) back" they tried pulling a while ago.

[quote name='Cipher Peon']Extremely easy offer that I've already fulfilled before even reading it. The 80 MSP will of course be thrown into the Rock Band fund.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I think I spent 320 MSP on RB songs tonight alone.

Unfortunately most of the Rock Band DLC is 160 a pop, meaning, you'll actually spend 320 MSP ($4) to get your 80 MSP ($1) back.

So I had dance central and sold it then got dance central 2. I haven't even opened it but I know it cost 400 msp to transfer songs. Will that count?

[quote name='aspower']Unfortunately most of the Rock Band DLC is 160 a pop, meaning, you'll actually spend 320 MSP ($4) to get your 80 MSP ($1) back.[/QUOTE]It's not that bad. You can buy a song and a Pro Upgrade, a 2 dollar song and a 1 dollar song (preferrably from the RBN), or just 3 RBN songs. There's a lot of good stuff there to find :p

Thanks OP, Though would have been better if it was "Earn 80msp for every 240msp spent." Bought a Rocksmith song then just realized a RB3 Iron Maiden pack came out :(

[quote name='Cipher Peon']It's not that bad. You can buy a song and a Pro Upgrade, a 2 dollar song and a 1 dollar song (preferrably from the RBN), or just 3 RBN songs. There's a lot of good stuff there to find :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah. The two Midnight Riders tracks from Left 4 Dead are 80 a pop and they rock hard.

any chance buying RB3 counts? i know it say add on but i'd like to think adding on RB3 to my XBL library (digitally) is. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back