• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7393 replies to this topic

#721 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:41 PM

http://ironbrigade.w...he_Martian_Bear

I guess it was with the DLC, though I thought that was why they added the Survival mode with the original update to IB.

Edit: Speaking of XBL, I'm talking to their twitter support to find out why Canton, OH is against their TOS as a location.

Thanks for that link. And that Canton, OH situation is pretty funny.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#722 Antarael Dulacre

Antarael Dulacre

Royal Dhampire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:44 PM

^I think this disqualified as well =P hehe (Two posts above me =P)

Hmm considering getting the Martian Bear and wait till Iron Brigade drops to 400 MSP
maybe not the best idea, but the game will see a discount agian the dlc...well xbla dlc rarely goes on sale...

#723 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:48 PM

Hmm considering getting the Martian Bear and wait till Iron Brigade drops to 400 MSP. maybe not the best idea, but the game will see a discount agian the dlc...well xbla dlc rarely goes on sale...

It's your money and you're welcome to spend it however you'd like, but I find this strategy pretty off-the-wall.

Edited by shrike4242, 17 May 2012 - 10:43 PM.

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#724 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:52 PM

Asked earlier and I'm sorry to ask again but does anyone know where I can find a list of the Xbox Originals and their prices?

Thanks!

#725 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me SeƱor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:54 PM

Asked earlier and I'm sorry to ask again but does anyone know where I can find a list of the Xbox Originals and their prices?

Thanks!

I believe you can find the list on xbox.com under games. Prices I believe each game is 800 MSP maybe GTA SA being the exception and being either 1200 or 1600 MSP.

Wow. I wasnt even close

#726 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:55 PM

Thanks!

http://en.wikipedia...._Xbox_Originals

At the top it says that all games are $15, not sure if that's correct, or how updated that list is. You can verify prices yourself using xbox.com.

Or use this link and scan all the Xbox GoD for the Xbox Originals. Pretty easy to catch because the box art looks so different, then make a quick list in Excel.

http://marketplace.x...e=1&pagesize=90 (with this link, sort by release date and start from the last page)

#727 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:56 PM

Thanks!

http://marketplace.x...tby=ReleaseDate

They're mostly 1200 points.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#728 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:22 PM

Thanks everyone! :)

#729 Antarael Dulacre

Antarael Dulacre

Royal Dhampire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:33 PM

It's your money and you're welcome to spend it however you'd like, but I find this strategy pretty off-the-wall.

Well it's not the first time I would do this...and it has worked before, due the huge backlog I'll only get games for 400 or below because many of the games purchased for 600 went down to 400 or lower at some point and I haven't even touched them yet...

The other thing is...I'd like to get some Indie Games Have 3 in my mind but would round it up to 5 to make it to 400 MSP (all 80 MSP) but doesn't know what to get beside Breath of Death VII, Cthulu saves the World and DLC Quest...

#730 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:36 PM

Not too big of a deal, but South Park: Tenorman's Revenge is getting a major update, which amongst other things, lets players switch characters on the fly. That change alone will be enough to encourage me to make it through the whole game.

http://playxbla.com/...revenge-update/

#731 Althax

Althax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:49 PM

I'm having issues with this Raptr give away. I have a newly created silver account but it won't let me register on raptr. It ays I don't have any games. Do I have to log in with this silver account and play something before it will find it?

#732 FrogTheWarrior

FrogTheWarrior

Let's Rock

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:53 PM

I'm having issues with this Raptr give away. I have a newly created silver account but it won't let me register on raptr. It ays I don't have any games. Do I have to log in with this silver account and play something before it will find it?

You have to have at least one game in the history for it to let you link your Xbox 360 Gamertag to your Raptr account. So, just download your profile to your console, hop in a game really quick and then it should let you link them.

sig.gif

#733 Althax

Althax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:00 PM

Alright, I will have to do that when I get home. Hopefully they are still going to have codes. I don't have either of those arcade games.

#734 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:07 PM

They should still have plenty of codes. If they started with 15k, they've only given away about 10% of their codes, so it should last for a while.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#735 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:08 PM

I just signed up for the free month through raptr, and I still have the $2 for 2 months of gold silver member promo on my dash. That's 3 months total and 2 live games for my other live account. Nice.

#736 Gideon68

Gideon68

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:13 PM

signed up for Raptor, thanks

#737 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:40 PM

FINALLY got the Raptr promo to work. Tried it on three computers and my phone but Xbox wouldn't accept my credit card and kept saying to try later, I also called tech support twice and they said they saw no problems with the card. On a gamble I entered in the free month of XBL I received from the M&Ms promo and sure enough two seconds later I received the codes for the free games. So if anyone is leery about entering there CC info or if you are having problems like I was then you can enter one of those codes and it still counts.

TheVila.png

#738 Althax

Althax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:41 PM

I wonder if the ME3 2 day gold pass would work... I'd rather use that and give the month pass to my main account...

#739 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:42 PM

I wonder if the ME3 2 day gold pass would work... I'd rather use that and give the month pass to my main account...

Nope.

2 day passes never work for Gold XBLA deals.

#740 Antarael Dulacre

Antarael Dulacre

Royal Dhampire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:10 PM

FINALLY got the Raptr promo to work. Tried it on three computers and my phone but Xbox wouldn't accept my credit card and kept saying to try later, I also called tech support twice and they said they saw no problems with the card. On a gamble I entered in the free month of XBL I received from the M&Ms promo and sure enough two seconds later I received the codes for the free games. So if anyone is leery about entering there CC info or if you are having problems like I was then you can enter one of those codes and it still counts.

Apparently there was an easier way to claim the rewards without entering C.C. information

http://www.cheapassg...t=321314&page=7

#741 Spylon

Spylon

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:11 PM

Also, do you guys think games randomly get delisted with nobody noticing (because they're not good or popular games)? In stalking someone's Xbox profile, I saw a game on the marketplace called "Coffetime Crosswords" and remembered I always wanted to check it out. So I went to check the price (thinking I might buy it if it's $5) but it appears to be delisted.

I don't ever remember hearing about this one getting delisted.

Still haven't caught up with the thread but I did want to post my delisted list:
http://xbldb.com/off..._price=too_much

The top is a little messed up since MS started putting the pages for delisted items back up but just no the ability to buy them. I need to update my scanner to no "relist" them.
xbldb.com, the xbox live database featuring the latest xbox marketplace price drops feed

#742 linkbear

linkbear

Too Cool For School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:35 PM

Does anyone have any thoughts or impressions on Rhythm Party? It kind of looks intriguing, but it doesn't look like it has too many songs.

#743 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:08 AM

Does anyone have any thoughts or impressions on Rhythm Party? It kind of looks intriguing, but it doesn't look like it has too many songs.

Try the demo. I blind bought it and played about 5 minutes of it. It's alright. Nothing too engaging, but probably worth $5.

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#744 zethca

zethca

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:26 AM

When do the current deals end?

#745 Shifty Effect

Shifty Effect

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:48 AM

The 21st is the end date for the Microsoft studios sale. Good enough time to demo some games to see if you like them. Unsure if I should get Castle Crashers, I know it has great reviews and such but not sure If I like it enough. Still undecided if I should get the anniversary map pack also...decisions, decisions...

#746 ChicoChanqlueta

ChicoChanqlueta

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:26 AM

It's one of the few games I would go back to the demo multiple times while waiting for a sale. If a decent workout and turning into a butterfly or robot sound fun to you, than I'd get it. The songs are lacking but it's sort of like an Elite Beat Agents game with you as the actual agent.
Posted Image

#747 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:24 AM

Stuck on the 2nd level of Martian Bear already. But I did get a really cool laser and went back and was able to get silver on all the original levels and nab that achievement.

#748 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:27 AM

Still haven't caught up with the thread but I did want to post my delisted list:
http://xbldb.com/off..._price=too_much

The top is a little messed up since MS started putting the pages for delisted items back up but just no the ability to buy them. I need to update my scanner to no "relist" them.

Wow, "Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader" got delisted. I would have grabbed that if it ever went on sale. No big loss though.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's is gone too.

#749 intoxicated662

intoxicated662

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:46 AM

Wow, "Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader" got delisted. I would have grabbed that if it ever went on sale. No big loss though.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's is gone too.

Yeah, also Ion Assault is a game I had been wanting to get but never did and now regret I didn't get it. This sucks, oh well.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#750 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:55 AM

It really is dumb they don't put a sale on games that will be delisted soon. Or put a sale on games that are 5+ years old I'm still waiting on a sale for tenchu shadow assault