XBL DotW Sales 2012 |- CLOSED

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7393 replies to this topic

#781 Polerand

Polerand

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:16 PM

Talking about delisted games, TMNT 1989 is still available on EU marketplaces - http://marketplace.x...15-d80258410870

It seems to be available in the US from the Microsoft store: http://www.microsoft...uctID.240553700

#782 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

How shiny are your balls?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:20 PM

My location is finally acceptable by Xbox Live's TOS.

#783 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Owns Every Hamster Game* on PSN

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:07 PM

It seems to be available in the US from the Microsoft store: http://www.microsoft...uctID.240553700

That's cool, the game is not too bad. Way better than that shitty Reshelled one they did.

tylerh1701.png BZljDsc.jpg

Check out my CAG Blog!  NEW POST: My XBLA Backlog

#784 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Drip Drip Drop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:27 PM

That's cool, the game is not too bad. Way better than that shitty Reshelled one they did.

hey its not that bad, but thats coming from someone who didnt play the original. I enjoyed the remake. I played it with my lil brother and I had a good time and the achievements werent even that hard.

#785 chuckie88

chuckie88

Molder of Minds

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:37 PM

My location is finally acceptable by Xbox Live's TOS.

Did they tell you why they were hatin' on the Buckeye state?
-Trying to think of something creative.-

#786 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

How shiny are your balls?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 08:20 PM

Did they tell you why they were hatin' on the Buckeye state?

I think it had to do with the OH part clashing with their list of banned words, so I'm guessing that they made an exception in their list for people in Ohio.

#787 garrett007

garrett007

Before You Go-Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:11 PM

Are the two kinect sports 2 add ons worth it?

#788 WonkyToad

WonkyToad

CAG-aholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:32 PM

Off topic question but since some were talking about delisted titles, has anyone every had trouble re-downloading something off your purchase history that has been delisted?

YES YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES.
I HAD an MK game and it got deleted from my 360.
I went to redownload and it would not let me.
I called MS and the only thing that they would keep saying was, sorry but MS has the right to change anything.
Block freedom to access ANY kind of information and you do just that; Block Freedom!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#789 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Drip Drip Drop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:58 PM

Is Haunt a scary game? I had my 7 year old brother play it and he was shitting himself during the demo. I got to see 40 seconds of gameplay.

#790 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:02 PM

Is Haunt a scary game? I had my 7 year old brother play it and he was shitting himself during the demo. I got to see 40 seconds of gameplay.

It's not scary at all. Think Casper the friendly ghost or Luigi's Mansion...

#791 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Drip Drip Drop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:12 PM

It's not scary at all. Think Casper the friendly ghost or Luigi's Mansion...

jesus christ. The shit i went through because of my brother. The kid had his hand over his eyes going down the first corriodoor (Screw Spelling). I honestly wanted to record it but that would of been a fucked up thing to do.

#792 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:05 PM

jesus christ. The shit i went through because of my brother. The kid had his hand over his eyes going down the first corriodoor (Screw Spelling). I honestly wanted to record it but that would of been a fucked up thing to do.

You're an awesome big bro.

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#793 Clown069

Clown069

Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:26 PM

yeah i just did the raptr thing with an extra silver, i'm keeping R Type but i already own The Maw so i can trade it. Also forgot i had some points on the account, might have to grab Iron Brigade or Orcs Must die!
Posted Image

#794 airco

airco

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:44 PM

Not at all. Mocking a younger sibling is one of the most brotherly things you could do.

#795 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:58 PM

Does Iron Brigade have an active community? If not, I think I'll wait for the rumored PC version.

#796 ChicoChanqlueta

ChicoChanqlueta

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:00 AM

I tried to spend some time with my 9 year old cousin and my he was too scared to play the game. His dad usually lets him watch and play mature games but for some reason he could not handle the atmosphere. The ghosts themselves aren't scary but the atmosphere freaked him out. Was pretty funny but he still had me shut it off.
Posted Image

#797 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Drip Drip Drop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:06 AM

I tried to spend some time with my 9 year old cousin and my he was too scared to play the game. His dad usually lets him watch and play mature games but for some reason he could not handle the atmosphere. The ghosts themselves aren't scary but the atmosphere freaked him out. Was pretty funny but he still had me shut it off.

ha exactly. I guess the atmosphere scared him.

#798 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:29 AM

Does Iron Brigade have an active community? If not, I think I'll wait for the rumored PC version.

I haven't had any problems finding randoms and with the amount of people that bought it on here you shouldn't have any problem at all finding someone.

TheVila.jpg
TheVila.png

#799 gordojones88

gordojones88

Sith Lord Darth CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:10 AM

In a dark room playing a scary game or movie at night, look at the window and say,
"What was that? Ima go check it out".
Then go outside and bang on the window as hard as you can.
They will never forget.
Posted Image

Posted Image

My problem was this hoarder took all of them including my one copy as I helped her.

#800 sp8001

sp8001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:32 AM

Anyone purchase Dragon's Lair? Your thoughts?

I won a code for it ;)... and I'm debating whether to keep it or trade it.

#801 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Drip Drip Drop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:33 AM

In a dark room playing a scary game or movie at night, look at the window and say,
They will never forget.

now thats fucked up. To do it to anyone expect a little kid or an elderly person, then its fine and will mostly be funny.

#802 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:44 AM

A crappy game with Kinect controls added to it only makes it crappier. Someone traded the code with me this afternoon. I did not make it out of the tutorial before I shut it off.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

#803 ChicoChanqlueta

ChicoChanqlueta

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:57 AM

They will never forget.

That is an amazing idea but I don't think I have the heart to do that to my cousin. My girlfriend is another story though.
Posted Image

#804 Antarael Dulacre

Antarael Dulacre

Royal Dhampire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:05 AM

I would say keep it =)
I won a code for Dragon's Lair too, and it's a great interactive video game (you even have the option to just watch the movie haha =D)

And since it's playable with controllers no worries =D

#805 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Owns Every Hamster Game* on PSN

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:21 AM

In my opinion, from what I played of the Dragon Lair demo on PSN, it is the most useless "game" of all time. Mind you, I have no nostalgia glasses for it.

tylerh1701.png BZljDsc.jpg

Check out my CAG Blog!  NEW POST: My XBLA Backlog

#806 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:26 AM

Calling it a game even with quotes is still a stretch. It's more like a test for reflexes and memory.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

#807 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:30 AM

In my opinion, from what I played of the Dragon Lair demo on PSN, it is the most useless "game" of all time. Mind you, I have no nostalgia glasses for it.

Same here never played it before about 6 months ago and got it free on psn and the sequel. Luckily it had that mode where you could just watch it because I found it boring and frustrating. I wouldn't even buy it if they did a special sale for 200 points like they do with some games.

#808 airco

airco

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:30 AM

It's a QTE game, combined with the cruelty of old arcade games. I can't imagine it would be anything less than complete frustration for anyone without nostalgia goggles. That said, I'm personally interested in the game and would buy it in a heartbeat if it went on sale.

#809 Antarael Dulacre

Antarael Dulacre

Royal Dhampire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:34 AM

<--nostalgia goggles :x

#810 sp8001

sp8001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:52 AM

<--nostalgia goggles :x