ChaosLaw

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:24 AM

awesome got bewjewled 3 and peggle nights

#1202 Fighterspledge

Fighterspledge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:37 AM

I hope sometime in th future the Ace Combat DLC goes on sale. I absolutely hate Bandai Namco's DLC pricing. I loved AC6 but didn't feel like I could get any of the DLC for it besides the free skins. Just got Assault Horizon and am really enjoying it but upon checking the marketplace, they got worse with their DLC pricing! No free stuff and prices went up!

Yeah I'm right there with you on Ace Combat. When the stuff goes on sale, I'm jumping on that.

Also just rechecked my download list for the popcap games and decided I don't want to hunt for the peggle disc anymore and just shelled out the 5 bucks for it. It's a long game to play for achievements too so it will have a pretty stable space in my HHD.

#1203 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:42 PM

I've held off on buying the majority of Popcap games straight through XBLA because I figured I'd just hoard the retail versions at some point. I bought Astropop the first time it went on sale, though, not at all aware it's a part of the Popcap Vol. 1 collection. Poop.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#1204 Antarael Dulacre

Antarael Dulacre

Royal Dhampire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:36 PM

New Xbox Live Rewards is: Get an avatar Item for 240 MSP or more and get 80 MSP back....could have been much better but oh well...

I wonder if it counts when I redeem a 400 MSP Avatar Code lol...

#1205 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:43 PM

nah

#1206 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:15 PM

I thought that was last months reward?

#1207 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

I thought that was last months reward?

that was music dlc

#1208 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:18 PM

^Last month was music add-ons, I believe.

Edit: Posted Image'd

#1209 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:25 PM

Oh okay thanks, never mind then lol.

#1210 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:42 AM

I might have to get one of the new Marvel outfits that's coming out soon...

Anyone else going to E3 this year? Cornelius maybe?

-Paul Acevedo
Editor, Windows Phone Central, iMore, and Android Central
Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo

#1211 Sath666

Sath666

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:43 AM

I guess we will finally know the ''Summer of Arcade'' titles next week, right? Hopefully Dust: An Elysian Tail and Spelunky are in. :)

#1212 cthomer5000

cthomer5000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:53 AM

I guess we will finally know the ''Summer of Arcade'' titles next week, right? Hopefully Dust: An Elysian Tail and Spelunky are in. :)

Yeah im assuming E3 will feature an announcement. Quantum Conundrum maybe? Deadlight?

#1213 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 01:11 PM

I just want them to announce the JSR HD release. We know Tony Hawk HD is coming out this month but only 'summer' for JSR HD.

#1214 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 02:38 PM

So Spelunky is finally coming out? I remember hearing about it forever ago and forgot about it.

card.png

#1215 yamayama

yamayama

•• Professional Beta Tester •• (give me free stuff)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 02:45 PM

New Xbox Live Rewards is: Get an avatar Item for 240 MSP or more and get 80 MSP back....could have been much better but oh well...

Probably not.

I asked them if redeeming a code for a music add on would work for last months promotion and they said no.

«‘-•·÷·- ¥ámá -·÷·•-`»

#1216 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 02:52 PM

Don't they usually have some good sales during E3 week?
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#1217 airco

airco

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 03:48 PM

It's depressing that it has to be a single item, since I was actually planning on buying two items totaling 240 MSP at some point. Oh well. ( ´_ゝ`)

#1218 foreinter

foreinter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 03:54 PM

I'm waiting for the Black Ops DLC on 50% sale. I bought the MW2 DLC sometime last summer.

#1219 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 03:54 PM

I wouldn't be surprised to see that behind the back perspective Angry Birds type game in the SoA. You know there's going to be at least something for Kinect.

#1220 Dustinator

Dustinator

Why hello.......

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:11 PM

I coulda sworn I already had Peggle Nights, but I just checked and I didn't have it. Very....odd *cue Twighlight Zone music*

So I just picked it up. Gonna have to skip PvZ. Waiting for the 400 msp price point since I can't seem to bite at 600

New Xbox Live Rewards is: Get an avatar Item for 240 MSP or more and get 80 MSP back....could have been much better but oh well.....

Bleck. No bonus msp for me this month then

Anyone else going to E3 this year?

I wish. I had a chance to go back in 2005 and missed the opportunity. It woulda been for pleasure too, nothing work related. Ah well

card.png

iWBcrxrRHgdN0.gif

#1221 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:19 PM

They have before, like 2 or 3 years ago. But since we already know the sales for next week, im not expecting anything.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#1222 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 07:20 PM

They have before, like 2 or 3 years ago. But since we already know the sales for next week, im not expecting anything.

Xbox LIVE Sale E3 2010 -- Would be nice if we have a surprise sale like that.

TheVila.png

#1223 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 07:33 PM

^Yup, that's the one I was thinking about. I had just gotten my Xbox about 6 months earlier and had recently started getting into downloadable titles when that sell popped up. I think I bought 8 or 9 games from that sale, and still regret skipping Crystal Defenders.

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#1224 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 07:59 PM

I would totally pick up Shadow Complex if it ever hit that 560 price point again. I've heard nothing but universal praise for it, but 1200 is way to steep for such an old title. I had just gotten an Xbox a few months after that sale, so to say I'd like to see a sale of that sort would be an understatement.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#1225 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:08 PM

Man that was a great sale. Castle crashers, castlvania, and tmnt for me :) Kinda hope we get some sale this week, or at the very least june's monthly price drops have good arcade games in them.

#1226 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:56 PM

Great. Now my hopes are up for a cool sale. They are definitely due for one of those really big sales. The sale a few weeks ago was nothing compared to the mega sales they throw down sometimes. It only seemed like a great sale because it's been so dry lately. Other than Trenched going on sale I didn't see anything particularly awesome. Though Trenched was certainly enough to make me a happy camper so please don't think I'm griping about it now, just saying it wasn't as great as it could have been.

In short, here's hoping for something sweet.

#1227 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:34 AM

I think if there was going to be an E3 sale Major Nelson would have announced it. Not that I don't want one, but I don't think it's gonna happen.

#1228 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:44 AM

I think if there was going to be an E3 sale Major Nelson would have announced it. Not that I don't want one, but I don't think it's gonna happen.

Yeah he is currently on his flight to E3 playing Diablo III so I would assume we won't...maybe surprise announcement from Twitter though.
Posted Image

#1229 deckerro

deckerro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:27 AM

I'm definitely not holding my breath. Even last year, when the PSN was down and had a ton of negative publicity, did they throw a great sale to capitalize? Nope, they gave us jack, actually it might have been the same tired RDR we are getting this year again.

#1230 Barry Burton

Barry Burton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:24 PM

I'm definitely not holding my breath. Even last year, when the PSN was down and had a ton of negative publicity, did they throw a great sale to capitalize? Nope, they gave us jack, actually it might have been the same tired RDR we are getting this year again.

they did better than a sale, they gave you 5 games with 2 of them you chose for free