Just. want. zombie. news.

#33 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:51 PM

Just. want. zombie. news.

^This please.

Stop trying to Scooby-Doo this. We're not going to solve this mystery for you. 

#34 Dr.Zoidberg

Dr.Zoidberg

Death by Snu-Snu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:36 AM

Ok, I'm being serious (not an ass) when I ask this, what is with the appeal of the zombies with COD? I have played half a dozen times with friends and it was ok but from reading on diff boards, people love the zombie portion. Don't get me wrong, I loved playing Left for Dead but playing zombies on COD almost seems boring compared to L4D since they are running after you. I know everyone doesn't like the same thing but to the fans, why do love zombie mode?
Sheriff Lucas Buck: Conscience is just the fear of getting caught.

Tyler Durden: We have jobs we dont like to buy sh!t we don't need

#35 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:40 AM

I...agree...completely. I don't hate it but some people think that is the best part of the game whereas I rate the multiplayer and campaign far above it (in that order).

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#36 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:59 AM

I only got into zombies when i played with friends. If i play with randoms i would often get a bunch who drop out, and if they were host it would end the match, which sucks if you are on a high level. I do think its fun if you have a good team who works together and dont hog the mystery box. Id probably rate it as my 2nd favorite part of a COD game behind MP. Campaign i usually only go through once.

TwitterIcon2.pngThe7thNumber.png

#37 Corvin

Corvin

...of Gilead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:59 AM

I...agree...completely. I don't hate it but some people think that is the best part of the game whereas I rate the multiplayer and campaign far above it (in that order).

It's the ONLY reason I buy the game. Never touch MP, and typically ignore the campaign as well.

As for the appeal? The team aspect. If all 4 players aren't coordinating you'll fail every time. In standard MP games you can have a lone wolf or two and still survive/win(i.e. not work together), not here. The second part of the draw is the "leaderboard" aspect. Not necessarily climbing the actual leaderboard but seeing how far we as a group can make it. Playing with friends is a MUST.

#38 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:00 AM

It's the ONLY reason I buy the game. Never touch MP, and typically ignore the campaign as well.

As for the appeal? The team aspect. If all 4 players aren't coordinating you'll fail every time. In standard MP games you can have a lone wolf or two and still survive/win(i.e. not work together), not here. The second part of the draw is the "leaderboard" aspect. Not necessarily climbing the actual leaderboard but seeing how far we as a group can make it. Playing with friends is a MUST.

I think that is probably the issue for people who aren't big into Zombies. Either they have friends who are mediocre overall or they always play with randoms, which is no fun at all in Zombies.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#39 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:07 PM

MP reveal....
http://www.viddler.com/v/135b8d22
Looks so sick!!

#40 GBH

GBH

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:13 PM

I don't like the looks of being able to fly and have heavy armor in multi. I assume they will give in to the uncordinated again and have aim assist? I never played cod4 but everyone talking about how great the multi was sounds like a retard since apparently you couldn't even take aim assist off in that game. Thats exactly what i want, someone holding my hand in a war game, I especially want someone holding my hand in multi. pukes

#41 screwkick

screwkick

It's T-Shirt Time...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:15 PM

Ok, I'm being serious (not an ass) when I ask this, what is with the appeal of the zombies with COD? I have played half a dozen times with friends and it was ok but from reading on diff boards, people love the zombie portion. Don't get me wrong, I loved playing Left for Dead but playing zombies on COD almost seems boring compared to L4D since they are running after you. I know everyone doesn't like the same thing but to the fans, why do love zombie mode?

Exactly. If you want zombies, buy Resident Evil.

#42 Dr.Zoidberg

Dr.Zoidberg

Death by Snu-Snu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:15 AM

Any word on best deals on pre-order for this? What I have found so far:

Wal-Mart--By pre-ordering this game, you get access to the Nuketown 2025 Multiplayer Map at launch. Even better, you receive a Wal-Mart Exclusive Bonus VUDU Movie Credits as well as other exclusive for the game found only on VUDU!!

Amazon--Free Nuketown 2025 Bonus Map plus Amazon Exclusive Pre-order Bonus
Pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops II and get the Nuketown 2025 bonus map for free plus access to the Amazon exclusive Call of Duty: Black Ops II Wallpaper. The Nuketown 2025 content will be available in the product packaging. We will send you the URL to access the wallpaper within two days of placing your order. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit one per customer. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

Gamestop--
Bonus!

Posted Image More details
Pre-order Call of Duty: Black OPs II today and get locked in for all future bonus offers.

Second Wave bonus - Nuketown 2025 Bonus Map: Relive the close quarters chaos of this classic fan-favorite map, reimagined in a visionary depiction of the "Model Home of the Future."

Best Buy--

Posted Image

Free Exclusive Dog Tags with Call of Duty: Black Ops II

When you add Call of Duty: Black Ops II to your cart, the dog tags will be added automatically.

#43 madcyantist

madcyantist

Impulsive Buyer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:38 PM

$20 credit with best buy pre order?

$48.99 after $12 off @ newegg?

#44 Amblix

Amblix

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:32 PM

Can't wait to have Treyarch maps again, Modern Warfare 3's are the epitome of shit.

#45 dotCody

dotCody

The night is dark... and full of terrors.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:26 PM

http://www.youtube.c...32851260CEC0EC7

#46 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:19 AM

Wave 3 from Gamestop is an avatar for Xbox..not sure what for PS3 people

#47 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:18 AM

Any good deals on this game yet? I might go for the hardened edition since i want zombies nuketown!

#48 MrPiggles

MrPiggles

Better Call Saul

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:52 PM

It's what you all have been waiting for:

#49 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:31 AM

Not me...hahaha

#50 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:29 PM

I read that nuketown 2025 bonus map is for major retailers pretty much. I wanted to buy the game from microsoft store. I emailed them asking if you get the nuketown map but so far no reply. Im just wondering if i dont get the nuketown map, how long do you think it would take to be able to buy on the marketplace?

#51 Butatoy2008

Butatoy2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:40 PM

I read that nuketown 2025 bonus map is for major retailers pretty much. I wanted to buy the game from microsoft store. I emailed them asking if you get the nuketown map but so far no reply. Im just wondering if i dont get the nuketown map, how long do you think it would take to be able to buy on the marketplace?

6 to 8 months? :bouncy:

#52 JasonTerminator

JasonTerminator

Not a psychopath!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:05 PM

I think it's kinda shitty that they are segregating the multiplayer immediately with day 1 DLC maps.

I'm gonna be on vacation when Black Ops 2 comes out, I don't wanna preorder it just to have it sit around for two weeks before I actually play it.
Posted Image

#53 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:55 PM

6 to 8 months? :bouncy:

Thats my fear, but getting it from microsoft store (after getting AC3 and using $10 coupon on blops2) vs another place would be like saving 24 dollars and no nuketown map vs getting nuketown map. Pretty sure the map wont cost 24 dollars on the marketplace, but how long will they hold it back. -_-

#54 Dr.Zoidberg

Dr.Zoidberg

Death by Snu-Snu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:14 PM

Just put in my pre-order for the Hardened edition so here's to hoping its better than the first one. I'm going to name my horse Sparky.

#55 AzGoat

AzGoat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:28 AM

do any of you guys know if nuketown 2025 zombies will be available for download later and if you think the harden edition will be marked up for a crazy price if sold out in stores?

#56 RyanEvans

RyanEvans

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:30 AM

do any of you guys know if nuketown 2025 zombies will be available for download later and if you think the harden edition will be marked up for a crazy price if sold out in stores?

yeah, but i think you have to wait long until its available on psn/xbox marketplace. (world at war map pack on black ops took 9 months.)

#57 RyanEvans

RyanEvans

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:34 AM

preference? some people like to play multiplayer. and some people like me, like to play zombies.

why do love zombie mode? its challenging! if you dont know what your doing? you wont survive long.

#58 Ziv

Ziv

Jerk Extreme

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:25 AM

New trailer is up. maybe I'm just behind the times, but he only people I recognized in the flu were Robert Downey Jr and FPSRussia. Who are all the other people?

Sorry. Can't link to it from my phone, bit I'm sure you can find it.

#59 Dr.Zoidberg

Dr.Zoidberg

Death by Snu-Snu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:39 AM

New trailer is up. maybe I'm just behind the times, but he only people I recognized in the flu were Robert Downey Jr and FPSRussia. Who are all the other people?

Sorry. Can't link to it from my phone, bit I'm sure you can find it.

Yea, I just saw the commercial too and Robert I saw and the only other person I THINK I knew was the Russian guy flying the drones, I think he is the Russian on YouTube who fires all those weapons.

Found info about people in it.

http://nerdreactor.c...in-black-ops-2/

#60 JasonTerminator

JasonTerminator

Not a psychopath!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:45 AM

Yea, I just saw the commercial too and Robert I saw and the only other person I THINK I knew was the Russian guy flying the drones, I think he is the Russian on YouTube who fires all those weapons.

Found info about people in it.

http://nerdreactor.c...in-black-ops-2/

He's not Russian, he's American with a bad Russian accent.
Posted Image