Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy Deal of the Day (2012)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7202 replies to this topic

#4501 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:11 AM

Its not on the list but its in the ad for the week 8/12, Rayman for $9.99 per this thread http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=326262

wow, i'm in for rayman ($10) and sorcery ($15)

#4502 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:27 AM

my god there's 3 separate season 1 part 1 releases. Considering it's only 2 seasons not sure why there's no complete series.
I want the newer ones on DVD but they already have 3 dvd sets @ $13-$15 ea. wtf

Original package
http://www.walmart.c...ume-One/3921939
re-release
http://www.walmart.com/ip/10751101
another re-release
http://www.walmart.com/ip/16451829

If you don't mind Googling codes to unlock your DVD player to play DVD's from other regions, there's a complete collection set for Thundercats up on Zavvi.com for around $40 U.S. .

http://www.zavvi.com...cs/9996965.html

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#4503 Destro

Destro

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:49 PM

Anyone else not getting free shipping when they try to purchase Dragon Quest IX? I got free shipping on DOTD before, WTH?!

#4504 topplehat

topplehat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:28 PM

Anyone else not getting free shipping when they try to purchase Dragon Quest IX? I got free shipping on DOTD before, WTH?!

Yeah it doesn't appear as free shipping for me either, bumps the price up by $3, and with tax it's nearly $15 total.

#4505 AFC

AFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:35 PM

Yeah it doesn't appear as free shipping for me either, bumps the price up by $3, and with tax it's nearly $15 total.

That's strange. I put in a shipping order for DQ IX right after the deal went live last night and got free shipping. Hopefully it's just a temporary glitch? If not, you could try calling in later today and see if you could get an adjustment.

#4506 Algertman

Algertman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:42 PM

DQIX is the finest RPG this generation.

#4507 MidnightMarauder74

MidnightMarauder74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:48 PM

I got DQIX back during BB's holiday sale for $5. There is so much content that for $10, it's still a great deal. The only thing I didn't like about it was that because of its online component, there was a lack of character back stories for your companions.

#4508 MidnightMarauder74

MidnightMarauder74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:50 PM

Just confirmed free shipping as of 7:50 am PST.

#4509 ssjChris

ssjChris

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:52 PM

Just a personal shout out to the local reseller in my city (you know who you are). Please stop clearing out my local BB inventory every time they have a DotD. I just want ONE copy. This is probably the 4th time in a row that I have pay extra to get something shipped and I'm pretty sure whoever is doing it is either on here or on Silckdeals... probably both.

Anyway, bit on it. I guess I'm forced to wake up at 1 AM every time to buy a DotD title locally as this is now getting on my nerves.

Edited by SanjiX, 07 August 2012 - 04:35 PM.

#4510 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:55 PM

Just a personal shout out to the local reseller in my city (you know who you are). Please stop clearing out my local BB inventory every time they have a DotD. I just want ONE copy. This is probably the 4th time in a row that I have pay extra to get something shipped and I'm pretty sure whoever is doing it is either on here or on Silckdeals... probably both.

Anyway, bit on it. I guess I'm forced to wake up at 1 AM every time to buy a DotD title locally as this is now getting on nerves.

That's what I do. I'm in central time and I usually just stay up until 1230-1245am if it's something I really want.

#4511 ssjChris

ssjChris

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:02 PM

That's what I do. I'm in central time and I usually just stay up until 1230-1245am if it's something I really want.

Yeah, I meant to do it but I had to get up early yesterday morning to drive my brother to work and I passed out at 11 PM. Woke up and this was the first thing I thought of, and yeah. You know the rest. =S

#4512 typikal82

typikal82

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:24 PM

Anyway, bit on it. I guess I'm forced to wake up at 1 AM every time to buy a DotD title locally as this is now getting on nerves.

I feel you on this. On Resistance 3, I order my copy in the morning (8-9AM), received confirmation for pick up at 10AM, by the time I got there after work at 6PM my copy was GONE! They couldn't find it anywhere in the store. I was so pissed.:bomb:

Supernatural Anime $36 off? Will get, I watched it on Bluray a while back. I only recommend it if you are accustomed to anime quirkyness, SA is pretty cool and graphic but odd sometimes.

#4513 okonomiyaki

okonomiyaki

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:58 PM

DQ9 w/ Free shipping! (also known as, I'm walking down to Union Square to pick it up). Thanks so much for posting this deal. After having bought Ni No Kuni in Japan for the equivalent of US $20 last month + this = some great spending on DS stuff, especially considering I have not purchased anything specifically classic-DS proper in at least a handful of years. Thanks!!

#4514 TeamSwish

TeamSwish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:00 PM

DQIX is a great game.
Posted Image

#4515 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:30 PM

DQIX is the finest RPG this generation.

DQ9 isn't even the finest Dragon Quest game on the DS. It's a good game and it's worth $10+tax, but come on now.

#4516 pippin

pippin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:51 PM

Couldn't resist DQIX for 10 bucks, I've been wanting to pick it up for a while now.

#4517 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:33 PM

Thundercats isn't much of a deal, it's already $20 on Amazon..

That 'deal' is made even worse by the fact that they broke up the two seasons into halves and are selling those half seasons for $15-20 a set. So by the time you're done buying all four you're looking at $80 to get the two full seasons.:roll:

If anything, the deal I posted from Zavvi.com(UK retailer) is a much better deal at $40 for the full two seasons. Though with that set you'd have to Google how to unlock your DVD player of choice to play other regions' DVD sets due to it being region 2.

Posted Image

#4518 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:19 PM

Damn, Summer Sale 2.0 hasn't even started, and BB still keeps popping out great deals. Been waiting to get this one for a while, so in for one! Thanks again OP! :D

And for those wondering...Free Shipping seems to be working just fine, at least for me it worked.

#4519 lastemp3ror

lastemp3ror

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:09 PM

DQIX is the best game I have ever played on the DS. Totally worth it.

#4520 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:46 AM

Damn, Summer Sale 2.0 hasn't even started, and BB still keeps popping out great deals. Been waiting to get this one for a while, so in for one! Thanks again OP! :D

And for those wondering...Free Shipping seems to be working just fine, at least for me it worked.

Are you Reward Zone Silver though? That may be why it's working for you.

Wasn't DQ IX a clearance title at TRU though? I could swear one of the DQ titles was. Or maybe it was one for the PS2. I forget.

Posted Image

#4521 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:23 AM

Wasn't DQ IX a clearance title at TRU though? I could swear one of the DQ titles was. Or maybe it was one for the PS2. I forget.

No, not at all. Considering I still need well over $2000 in purchases to reach Silver. :lol:

Just got charged $9.99 and $0.77 for tax...free shipping. Weird that some people are being charged.

#4522 rirath

rirath

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:34 AM

Just got charged $9.99 and $0.77 for tax...free shipping. Weird that some people are being charged.

Same earlier today, had no problems.

#4523 destro4eva

destro4eva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:37 AM

Saying not available for shipping for me right now, maybe sold out online? Got one for in store pick up though.

#4524 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:55 AM

not sure, but dragon quest 9 was $5 from best buy during their crazy end of the year outlet sale. mine is still sealed somewhere because i never get around to playing my ds games.

#4525 Clown069

Clown069

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:00 AM

I would grab the Supernatural Anime if it was Blu Ray.
Posted Image

#4526 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:11 AM

If you missed Dragon quest IX for $10 new. Here's $11 used lol
http://www.amazon.co...=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

#4527 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:19 AM

No, not at all. Considering I still need well over $2000 in purchases to reach Silver. :lol:

Anybody else get a free silver this year. All my shit ships for free and I know I didn't spend near $2000 or whatever it is last year. I easliy traded in multiples of that before the ban-ola and used all that credit, but i thought store credit usage did not count. I'll be bummed when this ends. I need to take advantage of the free in home HD Tv calibration they offer silvers.
...and my dogs

LOOSE LIPS SINK (FL)IPS

#4528 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:45 AM

Anybody else get a free silver this year. All my shit ships for free and I know I didn't spend near $2000 or whatever it is last year. I easliy traded in multiples of that before the ban-ola and used all that credit, but i thought store credit usage did not count. I'll be bummed when this ends. I need to take advantage of the free in home HD Tv calibration they offer silvers.

Yeah. I got silver on both accounts for some reason. I had a RZ account strictly for online purchases and one for in-store stuff and both got upgraded. But then I think they finally fulfilled my request to merge the two accounts so now I only get emails about RZ Silver on the one email account.:-#

Posted Image

#4529 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:48 AM

Oooh, I never thought to check my wife's account.
...and my dogs

LOOSE LIPS SINK (FL)IPS

#4530 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:52 AM

I would grab the Supernatural Anime if it was Blu Ray.

I'm still super tempted for $8...

Twitter: Onekumar
Now Playing:
ifqh2N3.pngyErIY3s.png2q1uoso.jpg