• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7202 replies to this topic

#4591 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:28 PM

Yeah! Mine shipped too! Pretty pumped.

Woo hoo. Me too. I'm pretty psyched as well. I ordered mine around 6am after it went live around 1:30am. I'm considering taking up potsmoking just to enhance the viewing experience of this bluray collection.

#4592 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:35 PM

I'm so annoyed that I missed out on the $69.99 Office for Mac yesterday, I doubt it will be that low again anytime soon if ever again. :-/

#4593 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:50 PM

I'm so annoyed that I missed out on the $69.99 Office for Mac yesterday, I doubt it will be that low again anytime soon if ever again. :-/

the 2007 edition was fine but the 2010 was purposefully gimped. if you are still in college, it is probably a better idea to get a student discount on the university edition of 2010, which is more of a successor to the 2007 student/teacher edition.

#4594 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:07 PM

I am 99.9% sure but you just need a receipt to do an adjustment correct? not the physical item..pretty sure but not 100%
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#4595 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:53 PM

Woo. This Init cd/DVD cabinet is being the worst hassle I've had to deal with all week.

Ordered it the day it was clearanced in store via mos or whatever it's called to be shipped to my house. Order was cancelled due to back order on the 2nd. Got a phone call yesterday telling me to come pick my stand up from the local store. I went in today to get it and they're telling me I have to pay for the stand. I referred them to my sales check number and was told that the order was cancelled and that I had received a refund. Needless to say, I didn't and was referred to 1-800-bestbuy to get my refund. They weren't any help and told me to contact my bank. In turn, my bank told me to contact best buy about gettin a refund.

This whole thing has taken me for a giant loop and all I want is the cabinet waiting for me at customer service. :c

#4596 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:54 PM

I am 99.9% sure but you just need a receipt to do an adjustment correct? not the physical item..pretty sure but not 100%

If you are a reward zone member, they can look it up via phone number. I've gotten price adjustments with neither the receipt nor product in hand.

#4597 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:11 PM

Woo. This Init cd/DVD cabinet is being the worst hassle I've had to deal with all week.

Ordered it the day it was clearanced in store via mos or whatever it's called to be shipped to my house. Order was cancelled due to back order on the 2nd. Got a phone call yesterday telling me to come pick my stand up from the local store. I went in today to get it and they're telling me I have to pay for the stand. I referred them to my sales check number and was told that the order was cancelled and that I had received a refund. Needless to say, I didn't and was referred to 1-800-bestbuy to get my refund. They weren't any help and told me to contact my bank. In turn, my bank told me to contact best buy about gettin a refund.

This whole thing has taken me for a giant loop and all I want is the cabinet waiting for me at customer service. :c

If you have the cash, I'd just pay for the one waiting at customer service now and then try to resolve the issue with the other one. Even if it somehow never ended up being resolved though, $40 is still a pretty good deal for the cabinet.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#4598 Kazuya

Kazuya

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:59 PM

Woo hoo. Me too. I'm pretty psyched as well. I ordered mine around 6am after it went live around 1:30am. I'm considering taking up potsmoking just to enhance the viewing experience of this bluray collection.

My Looney Tunes shipped as well. Also, it's $26 on Amazon for those who missed out.

http://www.amazon.co...y/dp/B005DMHHHY

#4599 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:13 PM

If you have the cash, I'd just pay for the one waiting at customer service now and then try to resolve the issue with the other one. Even if it somehow never ended up being resolved though, $40 is still a pretty good deal for the cabinet.

That's what I'm going to end up doing tonight. And then in the morning, I'll either get ahold of someone via the BBY forums or my bank to do a chargeback claim or something similar.
Posted Image

#4600 kitsunisan

kitsunisan

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:26 PM

My Looney Toons shipped this morning. Now that I have it coming, I'm kind of wondering why I needed it, lol.

#4601 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:54 AM

My Looney Toons shipped this morning. Now that I have it coming, I'm kind of wondering why I needed it, lol.

That's what I was thinking when I picked up my Init media cabinet that they store transferred for me tonight.

The box is kinda beat up and since it was pouring when I got home I had to leave it in the car.

But the look on the cashiers' face when she saw the level of discount on that item was too priceless not to pick it up.:D She actually voided it out at least 1-2x and then re-rung it to be sure.:lol: Too funny.

I'm glad I waited though and didn't get it from the store down the line from me, as it was only $20.99 at my closest store in their system.:D It was about $22.25 out the door for me.:booty:

Posted Image

#4602 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me SeƱor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:04 AM

Any word on next week's dotd's?

#4603 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:29 AM

That's what I was thinking when I picked up my Init media cabinet that they store transferred for me tonight.

The box is kinda beat up and since it was pouring when I got home I had to leave it in the car.

But the look on the cashiers' face when she saw the level of discount on that item was too priceless not to pick it up.:D She actually voided it out at least 1-2x and then re-rung it to be sure.:lol: Too funny.

I'm glad I waited though and didn't get it from the store down the line from me, as it was only $20.99 at my closest store in their system.:D It was about $22.25 out the door for me.:booty:

It should be alright. The units are packaged very well on the inside. Both of the units I picked up had damaged outer boxes.

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#4604 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:22 AM

Star Wars The Old Republic for PC is live for $9.99.

#4605 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:28 AM

Not a bad deal. If it sells out quick and your order gets put on backorder (like happened with pretty much every Tera order), you can grab it for $5 more on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/...2-/150829735679

Selling Groupees Sometimes Tuesday Bundles for $1.10 PayPal or one TF2 key. PM me!

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#4606 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:56 AM

IATCG, do you know what the SKU is for the media cabinet? The page for the cabinet is not on the site anymore, but if I had the SKU, BB could probably look it up that way to see if they had any more.

:lol:I have it memorized. It's 9248655. ;)

Posted Image

#4607 Edge

Edge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:07 AM

Not a bad deal. If it sells out quick and your order gets put on backorder (like happened with pretty much every Tera order), you can grab it for $5 more on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/...2-/150829735679

You'll be able to buy it for $15 everywhere since it's a universal drop.

#4608 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:19 AM

I know SWTOR is going F2P soon but $10 really isn't a bad deal for 30 days of really solid gameplay. Just treat it like KOTOR 3 with multiplayer features and it really shines. There are some great storylines in the game, especially if you stick to the force users.

Twitter: Onekumar
Now Playing:
ifqh2N3.pngyErIY3s.png2q1uoso.jpg

#4609 Ninersfan4926

Ninersfan4926

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:40 AM

Is TOR going fully free to play, as in you won't have to buy the game at all, or will you still have to purchase the base game, but will not have to pay a subscription?
Posted Image

#4610 zyk

zyk

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:48 AM

Is TOR going fully free to play, as in you won't have to buy the game at all, or will you still have to purchase the base game, but will not have to pay a subscription?

No purchase will be required. You will be able to download it from their website and you will be able to paly up to level 50 for free, but if you want to do end game content you'll need to pay $15 a month.

#4611 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:49 AM

Thank goodness there has been nothing for me with these DOTDs! Whew!

...now watch they have Silent Hill HD & SFxT(both PS3) because I said this and have been yapping about those 2 games!#-o

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#4612 Ninersfan4926

Ninersfan4926

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:50 AM

No purchase will be required. You will be able to download it from their website and you will be able to paly up to level 50 for free, but if you want to do end game content you'll need to pay $15 a month.

Ah OK sweet thanks, wouldn't play it right now anyway, still getting in my first replay of KoTOR and eventually KoTOR II with the restored content mod.
Posted Image

#4613 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:04 AM

You can download SWTOR already, but can only play to level 15 according the the trial web page. Do you have a link to the info that says the free download will be extended to level 50?

https://account.swtor.com/trial/

BTW BB has had this for $40, $20, $15, now $10 - I think they should just bite the bullet (like Tera) and make it free.... :)

#4614 The Carrot Cake Kid

The Carrot Cake Kid

Luvs Creamy Frosting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:43 AM

I've played just about every major MMO that's come out since Ultima Online and in my opinion TOR was the most boring MMO I've ever played. Subscription numbers have dropped hard for this game.

#4615 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:14 AM

Hate if you want. But I think TOR would've done so much better if it wasn't an MMO and merely stuck to their Single Player RPG roots.

On another note, since TOR is going to be F2P, my friends started jumping on the chance to play it. I too, would partake in it but alas, my laptop cannot handle such things. :cry:

#4616 tenn_volsfan

tenn_volsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:35 PM

You can download SWTOR already, but can only play to level 15 according the the trial web page. Do you have a link to the info that says the free download will be extended to level 50?

https://account.swtor.com/trial/

BTW BB has had this for $40, $20, $15, now $10 - I think they should just bite the bullet (like Tera) and make it free.... :)

http://www.swtor.com/free

http://www.swtor.com/free/features

November 6 is the day this changes, per other sites like Joystiq.

#4617 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:39 PM

I ordered The Looney Tunes set right after it went live and received my copy today. In case anyone was wondering its the regular digibook version not the UCE.

That sure is a bait and switch. The edition offered was the LE set, not the generic editon.

#4618 Play3rtwo

Play3rtwo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:13 PM

does this include a play card? i ask because i bought the collectors edition and apparantly it doesn't come with any time cards.
Posted Image

#4619 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:16 PM

I'd read that by adding the CE edition to an account you were credited with 30 days play time.

http://www.swtor.com...ad.php?t=117181
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#4620 Play3rtwo

Play3rtwo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:19 PM

mine keeps erroring now saying that i have to register the time on it, and i'm curious as to why. I figured if i put a time card on there it'd at least get me back in.
Posted Image