Best Buy Deal of the Day (2012)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7202 replies to this topic

#6931 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:37 AM

Extraction is LONGGGGGGG for a rail game! I, still, gotta finish it. Lmfao. That game is the only reason I bought DS2(Limited Edition for $10). I highly recommend a Sharpshooter/Move & headphones(so you can get SOMETHING out if the game) if you get the LE version.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#6932 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:03 AM

Extraction is LONGGGGGGG for a rail game! I, still, gotta finish it. Lmfao. That game is the only reason I bought DS2(Limited Edition for $10). I highly recommend a Sharpshooter/Move & headphones(so you can get SOMETHING out if the game) if you get the LE version.

Extraction is an excelent rails game does the ps3 ver. support co-op? The sharpshooter is on sale for 15$ from bestbuy btw

#6933 LLeopardGGecko

LLeopardGGecko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:22 AM

Does every PS3 copy come with Extraction? If it's only certain ones, I'm better off just looking around in the store rather than ordering for in-store pickup.

#6934 clyparkr

clyparkr

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:05 PM

I would pick up the Tangos if I didn't already have the A50s.

I just replaced my A50s yesterday. My first pair bricked when I did the firmware update

#6935 nas6034

nas6034

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:17 PM

I remember last year when DS2 came out and the KMart ad said $9.99. I got Walmart to PM it for $9.99. Yet a year later the game is still selling for more than I got it.

#6936 IFlyRC80

IFlyRC80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:35 PM

Ordered a pair of Tango's for in store pick up. I've needed a new headset since I gave my step-son my old TB's. Used an $85 certificate too. Thanks OP.

#6937 Beta1986

Beta1986

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:37 PM

I've still yet to finish the original Dead Space...

Same here. :roll:

#6938 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:19 PM

Can I price match this price on the tangos if I bought them last month?

#6939 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

Same here. :roll:

personally i felt the first one was much better. i felt like dead space 2 was trying to hard to scare me with necromorphs screaming at my face every 2 minutes.

#6940 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:01 PM

personally i felt the first one was much better. i felt like dead space 2 was trying to hard to scare me with necromorphs screaming at my face every 2 minutes.

to me, both were fantastic.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#6941 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

I liked them both the same honestly. Its a great series and I can't wait for DS3 (even with all those stupid changes EA has added :roll:).

#6942 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:05 PM

Does every PS3 copy come with Extraction? If it's only certain ones, I'm better off just looking around in the store rather than ordering for in-store pickup.

Only the "Limited Edition" copies come with Extraction. I'm pretty sure that was only the first run of the game, but there are definitely a lot of the LE's floating around. I bought it used from Best Buy last year and got one.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#6943 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:21 PM

PS2 Games for a dollar! Still worth it because of free shipping!

#6944 pablo escobar

pablo escobar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:52 PM

I liked the first one more as well

#6945 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

so i just picked up my copy of dead space 2 and it's the greatest hits version, apparently it only comes with a demo of dead space extraction so looks like i'll probably just buy a used one instead and return this one

#6946 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

Extraction is an excelent rails game does the ps3 ver. support co-op? The sharpshooter is on sale for 15$ from bestbuy btw

Not sure. I would think so. Maybe some YouTube vids would answer that.

I got my second Sharpshooter from Best Buy on Black Friday for $10. Still a good deal at $15!

It's an ok game, to me. Got better after a few hours in and after me getting my 7.1 PS3 headphones.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#6947 kanamit

kanamit

AKA george6741

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:25 PM

I liked them both the same honestly. Its a great series and I can't wait for DS3 (even with all those stupid changes EA has added :roll:).

I agree...I just played through both of them twice in the last few weeks and loved it.

#6948 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:08 PM

Dead Space 2 is awesome. If you haven't played the series then you're really missing out.

#6949 traderd

traderd

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:35 AM

Love me some necromorphs! Buy the used copy from Best Buy and pay about half the cost.

#6950 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:39 AM

Where can I find the "Today Only" deals on the Best Buy website?
tl

#6951 SonOfMan

SonOfMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:04 AM

Where can I find the "Today Only" deals on the Best Buy website?

http://www.bestbuy.c...=01&PID=1312731

Best of Luck

#6952 Shiftygism

Shiftygism

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:27 AM

so i just picked up my copy of dead space 2 and it's the greatest hits version, apparently it only comes with a demo of dead space extraction so looks like i'll probably just buy a used one instead and return this one

Yeah, I noticed the same when I got my copy back home, will probably return it as well....but then again, if I keep it, it gives an excuse to expand my Wii library.

#6953 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:30 AM

Local co op? I can tell you with confidence: yes.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#6954 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:12 AM

:360::ps3: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $12.99
:360::ps3: Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition $12.99

#6955 sninh

sninh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:25 AM

Man best buy going from $5 games last year to $13 games this year

#6956 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:27 AM

Man best buy going from $5 games last year to $13 games this year

And last year they actually had some good games at that price, such as Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

#6957 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:28 AM

:360::ps3: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $12.99
:360::ps3: Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition $12.99

Interesting. MC:LA also went on sale on Xbox Marketplace for $10, but of course, this is a physical copy.

I already have it from GS' BF sale. Is Sniper any good? It has a 5/10 on IGN lol

#6958 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:28 AM

:ds: Deal or No Deal: Special Edition $4.99
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#6959 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:31 AM

Someone posted somewhere that last year during those sales, BB had a warehouse closing down. Could be the reason why nothing spectacular this year.

#6960 mikepeluso

mikepeluso

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:36 AM

Boy I miss last years Dec. Best Buy sale.
I picked up like 15 games from $4.99-7.99.