• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:16 AM

well thats 4 reg dotd usually the videogame dotd starts at 1 est afaik

#7112 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:30 AM

Curious as to many of these will be flipped to Gamestop.

#7113 HenDoggy

HenDoggy

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:35 AM

how much gamestop giving for this game?

#7114 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:43 AM

slidecage = fail

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Gears of War 3

#7115 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:44 AM

Best Buy, you suck. And your magazine has gone from having amazing coupons to being backup TP.

#7116 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:10 AM

My fault guys, guess I read my spreadsheet wrong on Brave. But I can say that even at 2.99 it still isn't worth it. Not even for a flip.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#7117 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:43 AM

hilarious to see the people raging who waited for dotd to switch, probably wanting to buy truckloads of Brave @ 2.99, only to see it's 7.99. I'll still flip one, maybe more depending on how much GS if giving.
tl

#7118 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:01 AM

how much gamestop giving for this game?

$20

#7119 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:03 AM

But I can say that even at 2.99 it still isn't worth it. Not even for a flip.

It's actually not a bad basic platformer. Played through it all before trading it in back at launch with the free movie ticket. Definitely worth it if you have kids that like Brave, or like that older style of platformers.

#7120 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:36 PM

slidecage = fail

i never said it was 2.99
WOOOO I STINK

#7121 ets

ets

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:47 PM

My fault guys, guess I read my spreadsheet wrong on Brave. But I can say that even at 2.99 it still isn't worth it. Not even for a flip.

Got it when it first came out with the amazon deal, still have.have it and the kid thinks it worth it. One if the better games I got for her, I guess the other games were games I enjoy.that I wish she enjoyed.
Currently Playing: N/A
On Deck: N.A

MyTradeList [Link]

#7122 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:36 PM

Got it when it first came out with the amazon deal, still have.have it and the kid thinks it worth it. One if the better games I got for her, I guess the other games were games I enjoy.that I wish she enjoyed.

Agreed, my daughter LOVES that game.

#7123 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

$20

$20? According to the gamestop thread it gets $10, and that was from 6/22...

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#7124 ThatArceusGuy

ThatArceusGuy

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:52 PM

According to the gamestop I just called it was 5$ for trade-in, 4$ for cash.

#7125 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:59 PM

i never said it was 2.99

My mistake I scrolled back only a few pages and thought you reported it.

#7126 HenDoggy

HenDoggy

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

According to the gamestop I just called it was 5$ for trade-in, 4$ for cash.

Thats a whopping 7.50 with 50%

#7127 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:50 PM

Best Buy, you suck. And your magazine has gone from having amazing coupons to being backup TP.

How is this Best Buy's fault? :roll:

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#7128 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:52 PM

I went to BB and picked this up for my niece's birthday next week. She'll love it I'm sure, and the price is good for me.

13374.png

Scars of Life is back in 2013. As heard on the UFC!
New album A HEART STILL BEATS is out now!  Be sure to check us out on iTunes: http://itunes.apple....-life/id6136926

#7129 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

Just got back from Best Buy. My store had a ton of these. I bought my copy for $3 + tax after the $5 off coupon that I picked up at the movie theater this summer. Now to send it into Target trade in (with NextWorth) for a $9.80 gift card.

#7130 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

Just got back from Best Buy. My store had a ton of these. I bought my copy for $3 + tax after the $5 off coupon that I picked up at the movie theater this summer. Now to send it into Target trade in (with NextWorth) for a $9.80 gift card.

Why don't you take the PayPal option for cash money? Use the NextWorth main site not the Target partnership one. Also use the code 5bonus for 5% more.

#7131 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:33 PM

I would imagine you would bleed pretty badly if you use the coupon page as TP.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#7132 Vulgarism

Vulgarism

A living, breathing piece of defecating meat.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:47 PM

I would imagine you would bleed pretty badly if you use the coupon page as TP.

No no no... Let him be. He'll have a proper reason to be butthurt then.

76561198003985248.png

#7133 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:51 PM

Why don't you take the PayPal option for cash money? Use the NextWorth main site not the Target partnership one. Also use the code 5bonus for 5% more.

PayPal takes 3%. Also, I can't get any code to work.

#7134 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

PayPal takes 3%. Also, I can't get any code to work.

What??? I trade in to NextWorth all the time they do not take off any fees for PayPal payment.

#7135 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:27 PM

What??? I trade in to NextWorth all the time they do not take off any fees for PayPal payment.

No, PayPal takes 3% of every transaction. How do you get the 5% code to work?

#7136 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:34 PM

No, PayPal takes 3% of every transaction. How do you get the 5% code to work?

Dude, PayPal does not take anything (from you) when you get paid by NextWorth, or Staples, or survey sites, or to/from friends/family, etc, etc, etc. What type of PayPal account do you have???

Just type the code in on the promo code spot in the cart. If it doesn't work then it wasn't meant for you.

#7137 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:41 PM

Dude, PayPal does not take anything (from you) when you get paid by NextWorth, or Staples, or survey sites, or to/from friends/family, etc, etc, etc. What type of PayPal account do you have???

Just type the code in on the promo code spot in the cart. If it doesn't work then it wasn't meant for you.

I tried promo codes when signing up and a message displayed that "You ha e to click through the link." No idea what it's talking about since I poached the code off the web. Really a target gift card is fine, I do my grocery shopping there. As far as the fees, I've never used these services (any of the ones youbmentioned). All my experience has been that PayPal takes a fee like with eBay.

#7138 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:04 PM

I tried promo codes when signing up and a message displayed that "You ha e to click through the link." No idea what it's talking about since I poached the code off the web. Really a target gift card is fine, I do my grocery shopping there. As far as the fees, I've never used these services (any of the ones youbmentioned). All my experience has been that PayPal takes a fee like with eBay.

Sorry the code doesn't work for you. As for PayPal, I guess YOU learn something new everyday.

Sorry for dragging this thing OT.

#7139 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:19 PM

Because codes are sometimes assigned to specific websites and in order to activate the code, your referral click must be from that site. This is to stop deal sites and coupon sites from stealing codes that are meant for specific marketing efforts. You answered your own question by saying you poached it off the web.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#7140 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:37 PM

Because codes are sometimes assigned to specific websites and in order to activate the code, your referral click must be from that site. This is to stop deal sites and coupon sites from stealing codes that are meant for specific marketing efforts. You answered your own question by saying you poached it off the web.

Actually, I don't think it was a question. More of an answer to him when he suggested I use a code. It doesn't matter that much anyway considering I got the game for $3 and getting almost 10 for it.