• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7202 replies to this topic

#871 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:06 PM

not sure if you are joking, but...

didn't they reduce it to a limit of 1 of the same game per year?

A BB rep on their forums said it was 3 but they've been known to be wrong before. Either way, I think it's basically a pattern of abuse that will get you banned. The computer won't block the transaction.

Also,strait edge follower likes to brag a lot about his BB trade in exploits so take his post with a grain of salt.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#872 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:07 PM

Checked this thread at 6AM when I was half asleep and on a pain pill so I thought this was for Hot Shots Golf which I had BB.com PM Walmart. So I was going to call them to have them price adjust...glad I didn't do that.

I was annoyed for like 5 minutes, but then realized I paid $10 for this at Target after trading in 2 games I didn't need since I have newer versions of them.

I am actually enjoying this game, I just wish it had online.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#873 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:13 PM

Too bad Best Buy didn't drop the TIV. Usually they're more on top of this kind of thing.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#874 Gabrius

Gabrius

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:21 PM

Too bad Best Buy didn't drop the TIV. Usually they're more on top of this kind of thing.

Dude shut up and stop trying to be the retail white knight.

Aside from one or two people El Hoardo-ing this deal, this is no different than going to Kmart, picking up a $4.50 copy of R&C, and going right to BB to trade it in for more double in TiV.... or let me guess - that's wrong in your eyes as well?!
Posted Image

#875 Psychonik

Psychonik

Psychomancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:22 PM

RE: ORC is truly a great game just very misunderstood. The DLC should have made it in the full game IMO because it is rather short but there are also 6 characters with different abilities to play as and level up so the game begs to be replayed and it is very replayable. Also it does have multiplayer so idk wtf you're talking about.

#876 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:32 PM

Dude shut up and stop trying to be the retail white knight.

Aside from one or two people El Hoardo-ing this deal, this is no different than going to Kmart, picking up a $4.50 copy of R&C, and going right to BB to trade it in for more double in TiV.... or let me guess - that's wrong in your eyes as well?!

Yes, very wrong.

#877 InvaderZim

InvaderZim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:39 PM

Sent this deal to a few people I know that bought the Vita and they have already sold them on ebay - lack of games.

#878 Gabrius

Gabrius

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:39 PM

Yes, very wrong.

Well, now at least I know who I'm talking to, and now have nothing more to add except keep fighting the fight for truth, justice, and the Lawful Good CaG Paladin way!!!!!

Now, how to spend the vile, wretched $23 in store credit that I just paid $12 for....
Posted Image

#879 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:40 PM

A BB rep on their forums said it was 3 but they've been known to be wrong before. Either way, I think it's basically a pattern of abuse that will get you banned. The computer won't block the transaction.

Also,strait edge follower likes to brag a lot about his BB trade in exploits so take his post with a grain of salt.

:(
Currently playing
:ps4: murdered soul suspect, the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: wonderfull 101

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, knack : :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#880 warboss zorbag

warboss zorbag

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:40 PM

I actually like the crew at my best buy now.
I'd feel like a dick and feel kind of pathetic buying a copy of modnation and turning around and trading it right back in.
Seems like a douche move.
I'd rather keep it classy and enjoy the deals.
Can't wait for raccoon city!

#881 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:42 PM

Well, now at least I know who I'm talking to, and now have nothing more to add except keep fighting the fight for truth, justice, and the Lawful Good CaG Paladin way!!!!!

Now, how to spend the vile, wretched $23 in store credit that I just paid $12 for....

I will. Gotta keep fighting the good fight.

#882 Gabrius

Gabrius

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:43 PM

Why do I get the notion that I'm being trolled here?
Posted Image

#883 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:46 PM

I'd feel like a dick and feel kind of pathetic buying a copy of modnation and turning around and trading it right back in.

Yea, I doubt I'll do that either. I at least want to try the game. The 100% is lasting all month I read, so there's plenty of time to sell it back.. now whether the TIV stays the same or not is a different story. It probably won't.

#884 JEFFaJAX23

JEFFaJAX23

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:51 PM

Had a pretty good day at best buy myself...turned 61 credit into over 90 or so, add in max payne 3, blops, and gta4 and I got about 170

went to start my in store pickup on a couple things prior to doing my trade as I was in a rush, was picking up bad company 2 from a few days back, shes got the bag ready for me when I get back to customer service...I sign, head out....discover bf3 in my bag in the car at a stop light...and no I wont be returning it for all you ethical edwards out there

#885 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:53 PM

Think of it this way, bestbuy probibly doesn't have many used vita games to sell online anyway so this helps :)

Edited by strait edge follower, 08 June 2012 - 04:43 PM.

Currently playing
:ps4: murdered soul suspect, the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: wonderfull 101

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, knack : :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#886 caltab

caltab

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:54 PM

game looks pretty weak, but worth a try for 12 bucks. Picked up 2, one for the vita I bought at launch and another for the one I just won from taco bell that I havent decided what to do with yet

#887 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:08 PM

Yes but it sounds like you're reasonable. There are people on CAG with no shame.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#888 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:11 PM

why so sad? most of the posts on cag are people bragging anyway
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#889 Gabrius

Gabrius

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:16 PM

Yes but it sounds like you're reasonable. There are people on CAG with no shame.

EXACTLY.

There's a HUGE difference between buying one copy of the game to get a little extra cred and buying them completely out like it's your job to flip games.
Posted Image

#890 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:16 PM

It's okay, you're still cool in my book.
I was looking for a website for ass gaming, but I found this one instead.

#891 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:22 PM

I'm still waiting for the ps3 version of MNR to go dirt cheap. I think I'm going to pass on all of the DOTDs for next week, Racoon City and Silent Hill both have terrible reviews, would try them for $5-$10 though.

#892 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:24 PM

went ahead and ordered it...i only own Uncharted and RC Motorstorm, so a cheap game will help fill out the collection

...i will say a day one purchase is Gravity Rush...just played the demo...freaking awesome

596772.png

#893 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:24 PM

Sent this deal to a few people I know that bought the Vita and they have already sold them on ebay - lack of games.

Posted Image
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#894 KrisMKX

KrisMKX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:35 PM

Geeze...impatient much? Hope they didn't buy N64s on launch day, when 2 games were available and that was it!

106889.png

#895 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:38 PM

It would be awesome if BB trolled the CAG members with no self control by creating a really solid DOTD that also had a good trade in value.

They could then check the computers and ban people that bought A) more then 5 B) traded in more then 3 that week.

The the icing on the cake would be coming on CAG and bragging about it

#896 ProAnon

ProAnon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:39 PM

Posted Image

wonderbook! :D

#897 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:47 PM

Not sure I want but for $11.99 can't resist...

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#898 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:55 PM

Well I've managed to snag one mod nation so far which is more than enough to cover for that racoon city dotd happening this weekend. If I get at least one more ill be happy :)
Currently playing

#899 ElektroDragon

ElektroDragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:01 PM

Had reward zone certificate. Net total: $2 with free shipping! Now that's CHEAP!

#900 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:07 PM

I'm still waiting for the ps3 version of MNR to go dirt cheap. I think I'm going to pass on all of the DOTDs for next week, Racoon City and Silent Hill both have terrible reviews, would try them for $5-$10 though.

What SH game is going to be on sale, for what platform, and for how much? I looked a few pages back and only found mention of REORC, controllers, and headsets, nothing about SH.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List