Best Buy Deal of the Day (2012)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7202 replies to this topic

#2011 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:33 AM

I'm still hoping to get SC5 for 5-$10 before the coupon runs out.

#2012 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:37 AM

I'm still hoping to get SC5 for 5-$10 before the coupon runs out.

Me too, and I'm also on the lookout for the HORI SC5 stick. Newegg had it for $89 but their shipping outside of N.A. is terrible. Amazon has it for $99. Hoping for another small drop to $89-ish before I pull the trigger.

any clues on what todays/weeks deals are?

The guy that found out what last week's deals were said need for speed the run and just dance 3 were coming some time this week (no mention of platforms though).

#2013 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:37 AM

good luck finding ps3

I picked up a PS3 copy the first week the coupons were live. I thought I got the only copy. Went back and found a few more near the budget games while checking out the preowned stuff. I don't even see it on the site which is weird.

#2014 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:14 AM

Somethings gotta give with soul calibar 5 and ssx already
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#2015 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:11 AM

My BBY had a bunch of :360: DA2 that was restocked on Friday but none for the :ps3. Tears.

#2016 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:32 PM

any clues on what todays/weeks deals are?

The only gaming deals of this week I could sniff out are Need for Speed The Run tomorrow and Just Dance 3 on Friday. Still unknown on what the prices are, but I'll be waiting tonight for The Run to drop.

Also if anyone is interested, The Walking Dead Season 1 SE Blu-Ray will be a DotD Thursday as well.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#2017 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:36 PM

thanks for the reminder. might pick up walking dead blu if the price is right. never watched the show but the game -only episode 1- so far is awesome.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#2018 Twizz

Twizz

An Eff'n Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:22 PM

The only gaming deals of this week I could sniff out are Need for Speed The Run tomorrow and Just Dance 3 on Friday. Still unknown on what the prices are, but I'll be waiting tonight for The Run to drop.

Also if anyone is interested, The Walking Dead Season 1 SE Blu-Ray will be a DotD Thursday as well.

Thanks, I'm in for The Walking Dead S1, come on $5 lol.

#2019 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:26 PM

Thanks, I'm in for The Walking Dead S1, come on $5 lol.

Me too. Hell, I'll even take it for $10.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#2020 TheRealRizzo

TheRealRizzo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:59 PM

Very intrested in that NfS: The Run. Lets hope for a 10$-18$ price range.

#2021 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:04 PM

Origin had NFS:TR for $18 shipped, so I hope BB beats that.

#2022 goku31389

goku31389

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:04 PM

Me too. Hell, I'll even take it for $10.

^THIS!!

Nah $10-$12 price range.....anything higher is "MEH"
[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/drivingmad3]Posted Image
[/URL]

#2023 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:08 PM

Doesnt gamefly have nfs the run on sale for 8$ or something during that summer sale they are doing ?
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#2024 TheRealRizzo

TheRealRizzo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:14 PM

Hmm.. Now that I think about, yeah I'm not willing to pay no more than $15 the most.

#2025 TheRealRizzo

TheRealRizzo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:16 PM

Doesnt gamefly have nfs the run on sale for 8$ or something during that summer sale they are doing ?

I don't know to much about Gamefly but do they sell new games? (New disc, Case, Online Passes etc.)

#2026 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:20 PM

I don't know to much about Gamefly but do they sell new games? (New disc, Case, Online Passes etc.)

It's used, but since it is a rental service, games come complete with unused codes.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#2027 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:20 PM

Their sales are for pre-played rentals.

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#2028 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:21 PM

I just got my Tritton AX120s from last week's DOTD and I remember people saying these worked with PS3 (sound wise, not mic), but I can't figure it out. Any help?

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#2029 GLiMpZe

GLiMpZe

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:40 PM

I just got my Tritton AX120s from last week's DOTD and I remember people saying these worked with PS3 (sound wise, not mic), but I can't figure it out. Any help?

Did you change your accessory settings?

#2030 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:11 PM

There will be a DOTD in video games tonight. Most likely Need for Speed The Run, that VyseArcad1a hinted at earlier. Deal will be live between 1:30AM - 2:00AM EST as usual.

#2031 GLiMpZe

GLiMpZe

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:17 PM

What are people thinking the price will be for NFS:The Run tomorrow? Anyone got a $ limit on this game they wont spend?

#2032 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:19 PM

I still didn't get Raccoon City. I order that and Silent Hill Downpour the next day and got Downpour a few days ago. It was shipped via Streamlite and apparently was accepted by the USPS on the 14th, but nor further tracking information after that

#2033 Kingmob46

Kingmob46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:39 PM

I still didn't get Raccoon City. I order that and Silent Hill Downpour the next day and got Downpour a few days ago. It was shipped via Streamlite and apparently was accepted by the USPS on the 14th, but nor further tracking information after that

I had this happen to me with a different order. My status said the same thing for days. So I called customer service and the rep said "oh, it probably got lost" [she said it in such a matter of fact way that it did not sound uncommon], so they over-nighted me another copy.

#2034 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:48 PM

What are people thinking the price will be for NFS:The Run tomorrow? Anyone got a $ limit on this game they wont spend?

The Run was universally panned and is already a year old with criterion's nfs most wanted coming soon. So they should be clearing out stock and selling it for under $10. The darkness ii was $11.99 when it was a couple of months old so that sounds about right. Raccoon City, Downpour, and Inversion were still very new games so I understand why they sold those for $17.99-$19.99.

So I'll pay anything under $10 but I'm hoping for $5-$8.

#2035 Danger Zone: Archer

Danger Zone: Archer

Not really here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:51 PM

man that xbox live for 3 months only for $14.99 is pretty tempting

thumb.gif

My face when i see bullshit.

#2036 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:56 PM

^THIS!!

Agreed. It was $19.99 a while back at Target. Some people (like me :)) actually ended up buying it for $0 because it was $19.99 and there was a $20 off coupon.

Get this, that didn't require a manager override, but Deadliest Warriors did today. Marinate on that a while.

#2037 GLiMpZe

GLiMpZe

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:03 PM

The Run was universally panned and is already a year old with criterion's nfs most wanted coming soon. So they should be clearing out stock and selling it for under $10. The darkness ii was $11.99 when it was a couple of months old so that sounds about right. Raccoon City, Downpour, and Inversion were still very new games so I understand why they sold those for $17.99-$19.99.

yeah im thinking ill bite if i can get it under $10, hoping for less tho as always. Pretty sure its reg price is $19.99 now so couldnt see paying more than half that.

#2038 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:13 PM

Reviews always matter.

No, I actually enjoyed The Run when I rented it a few mths ago.

#2039 prettycrazy

prettycrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:24 PM

Quick question for anyone who has been through this before..

I ordered one of the Precision Aim COD:BO controllers for PS3.. I received it on sat and they shipped me the 360 version. I went to BB today and they told me they couldn't exchange it since they don't even carry them in stores. So I got home, called BB and was sent to the BB.com customer service. I waited on hold for 30+ min and I really don't feel like calling back, but told the lady my problem and she said something (I couldn't understand her clearly) about reprinting a shipping label or something and put me on hold. While I was on hold, the call disconnected so I re-called and was pretty much back to the start of the line waiting again. I waited another 10 minutes (before I could even tell them where to direct my call.. during this time I decided to check BB account and the order is showing that they re-shipped my item.

What do I need to do now? Wait for the new item and re-ship this one? Call back and wait an hour for someone to tell me nothing? I'm worried that they will charge me again if I do something wrong.
[] 3DS Friend Code | 3179 - 6076 - 9676 []
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2040 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:28 PM

Quick question for anyone who has been through this before..

I ordered one of the Precision Aim COD:BO controllers for PS3.. I received it on sat and they shipped me the 360 version. I went to BB today and they told me they couldn't exchange it since they don't even carry them in stores. So I got home, called BB and was sent to the BB.com customer service. I waited on hold for 30+ min and I really don't feel like calling back, but told the lady my problem and she said something (I couldn't understand her clearly) about reprinting a shipping label or something and put me on hold. While I was on hold, the call disconnected so I re-called and was pretty much back to the start of the line waiting again. I waited another 10 minutes (before I could even tell them where to direct my call.. during this time I decided to check BB account and the order is showing that they re-shipped my item.

What do I need to do now? Wait for the new item and re-ship this one? Call back and wait an hour for someone to tell me nothing? I'm worried that they will charge me again if I do something wrong.

Obviously call back.

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay