Best Buy Deal of the Day (2012)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7202 replies to this topic

#241 sgr76

sgr76

Talk it < Living it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:22 AM

What are the odds of getting Walmart to PM this this morning? I printed off the DOTD main page and the listings for the HOF version. I got a feeling I'm going to leave very angry

Lower your expectations and you wont be disappointed. Just remember that the store has to be within a certain distance of wally world and the item has to be in stock.
Posted Image

#242 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:40 AM

Figured WTH... Paypal'ed the HoF edition. I've always been a Faulk fan, so having an autographed card is cool. Did in store pickup at a store a little out of the way. We'll see if I pick it up or not.

#243 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:37 PM

lol if you used a dog pic i might have relented. i don't like cats ;)

we still are due a round of zombies. maybe Black Ops 2 then? :D

haha! I'm down for zombies whenever bro.

#244 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:03 PM

Come man! Even cat haters can't resist Puss in Boots! :p

Haters gonna hate :D

#245 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:19 PM

Crazy deal. Where are all the Best Buy haters that say they suck?

My order is backordered from last night (right when the deal went live)...Can I say BB sucks now? :cry:

#246 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:29 PM

My order is backordered from last night (right when the deal went live)...Can I say BB sucks now? :cry:

LOL same here. The 360 vanilla version got Back Ordered. I placed my order at 3AM. :applause:

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#247 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:53 PM

Tonight (9PM PT till Wednesday 5AM PT)

• Posted ImageWitcher 2
  • Posted ImageCompany of Heroes
  • Posted ImageNancy Drew Tomb of the Lost Queen
  • Posted ImageXbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect Bundle - $274.99
The only sale price revealed so far is the 4GB Console Bundle for $274.99. The other sale prices will be revealed tonight at 9PM EST.

looking forward for the witcher 2 price! have to scout my local bby for a copy later on tonight. hehe!

#248 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:40 PM

Ouch. Try calling CS and changing it to in-store pickup? Given the title a lot of BB's still have tons of copies in store i imagine.

#249 MoneyMan

MoneyMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:42 PM

Did a in store pick up for the 360 version. The lady that handled the pick order said a guy before me came in and purchased 9 of them.

#250 htz

htz

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:10 PM

looking forward for the witcher 2 price! have to scout my local bby for a copy later on tonight. hehe!

I messed up with a typo at the end of my post, the sale will start at 9PM PT, not EST.

#251 Tom Jane

Tom Jane

I want my kids back!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:11 AM

I keep refreshing...still has Witcher 2 at $49.99. Is that it?
I just want my kids back!!!

Steam Offers | PSN Gameshare offers | DLC/Code Requests | Trade List | Lowball
Looking to sell Steam games promptly: B-Lands GotY ($7), B-Lands 2 ($10), Tropico 4 ($7.50), Ys Origins ($10); Others
Looking to sell PSN Gameshares promptly: 1) God of War 1, 2, Origins; 2) Darksiders

Will listen to reasonable offers.

#252 htz

htz

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:18 AM

The $49.99 price is part of the weekly AD for this week. The midnight sale says "prices will be revealed at midnight", I guess this is just BB not being on time updating the website. But I make no guarantees that this is not the midnight sale price since the xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle's price has updated and it was showing $299.99 before. Give it an hour or so since the DOTD should update in an hour also.

#253 Tom Jane

Tom Jane

I want my kids back!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:19 AM

The $49.99 price is part of the weekly AD for this week. The midnight sale says "prices will be revealed at midnight", I guess this is just BB not being on time updating the website. But I make no guarantees that this is not the midnight sale price since the xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle's price has updated and it was showing $299.99 before. Give it an hour or so since the DOTD should update in an hour also.

Thanks, yeah, I thought $49.99 was the weekly sale price. Was confused when it's ten after midnight and it's still the same. May check in the morning.
I just want my kids back!!!

Steam Offers | PSN Gameshare offers | DLC/Code Requests | Trade List | Lowball
Looking to sell Steam games promptly: B-Lands GotY ($7), B-Lands 2 ($10), Tropico 4 ($7.50), Ys Origins ($10); Others
Looking to sell PSN Gameshares promptly: 1) God of War 1, 2, Origins; 2) Darksiders

Will listen to reasonable offers.

#254 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:23 AM

BB DOTDs typically go live between 1-2AM since their headquarters are located in Minnesota and operate on CST (UTC -6).
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#255 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:24 AM

Yes, except this same specifically says "Special sale prices will be revealed at midnight ET, 9 p.m. PT.
Sale ends Wednesday at 8 a.m. ET, 5 a.m. PT."

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#256 mitchondria

mitchondria

Climbin in Yo Window

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:27 AM

gotta work in the am really need to go to bed. But staying up till 1 hoping for $5 to $10 witcher 2 lol

540841.png

#257 zyk

zyk

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:30 AM

Hopefully Best Buy being slow with the updates again =P. Was going to get it since its $10 off this week, but decided I can wait. $20 off would get me to pull the trigger though lol.

#258 TheRealRizzo

TheRealRizzo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:34 AM

I went to go get a copy and some chinese dude before me cleaned out the stock for Xbox 360 & PS3! It's limit 1 per customer, so now that store is getting in trouble.. I traveled 40mins to another BB and the same guy was there trying to by stock! They said no, he left & I got my copy :)

#259 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:35 AM

you need to take a picture when you spot el hoardo in the wild!

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#260 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:42 AM

oblivion plat hits is available for shipping again via bb outlet for 7.99 if anyone wants it.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#261 mitchondria

mitchondria

Climbin in Yo Window

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:54 AM

oblivion plat hits is available for shipping again via bb outlet for 7.99 if anyone wants it.

Just posted that as soon as i finished picking it up lol. I thought it was something old like i was gonna get verbally raped for posting it.

And as expected did get verbally raped. What has happened to CAG?

Edited by mitchondria, 16 May 2012 - 05:09 AM.

540841.png

#262 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:04 AM

Blah on 50$ witcher, PMd at BB for 45$ on RD.

#263 FlipSide

FlipSide

Made in the Philippines

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:07 AM

Blah on 50$ witcher, PMd at BB for 45$ on RD.

I could be wrong but I think that's their current sale price from Sunday ad, DOTD price don't update till 15-20 mins after midnight.
Posted Image

#264 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:09 AM

I could be wrong but I think that's their current sale price from Sunday ad, DOTD price don't update till 15-20 mins after midnight.

Oh you could be right I didn't notice the time. It does say starting 9Pm Pacific, it's 10 now.

#265 shadowrage

shadowrage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:14 AM

I could swear I saw Witcher 2 on BB earlier for $45.
Raising the price isn't really a deal, hopefully the price will change again.

#266 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:16 AM

I could swear I saw Witcher 2 on BB earlier for $45.
Raising the price isn't really a deal, hopefully the price will change again.

that was the used price. :roll:

Ees7Y.jpg

#267 shadowrage

shadowrage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:19 AM

that was the used price. :roll:

Ya know what...That's exactly what happened.
My mistake.

#268 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:20 AM

I've given up hope. I think 49.99 is the price.

Ees7Y.jpg

#269 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:20 AM

crazy how tru still has it for 45.. wonder if its bb's plan to match...
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#270 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:22 AM

Fwiw, witcher 2 is a great game, playing right now. Just finished a pint in the kaedwaen camp canteen.