Best Buy Deal of the Day (2012)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7202 replies to this topic

#241 sgr76

sgr76

Talk it < Living it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:22 AM

What are the odds of getting Walmart to PM this this morning? I printed off the DOTD main page and the listings for the HOF version. I got a feeling I'm going to leave very angry

Lower your expectations and you wont be disappointed. Just remember that the store has to be within a certain distance of wally world and the item has to be in stock.
Posted Image

#242 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:40 AM

Figured WTH... Paypal'ed the HoF edition. I've always been a Faulk fan, so having an autographed card is cool. Did in store pickup at a store a little out of the way. We'll see if I pick it up or not.

#243 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:37 PM

lol if you used a dog pic i might have relented. i don't like cats ;)

we still are due a round of zombies. maybe Black Ops 2 then? :D

haha! I'm down for zombies whenever bro.

#244 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:03 PM

Come man! Even cat haters can't resist Puss in Boots! :p

Haters gonna hate :D

#245 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:19 PM

Crazy deal. Where are all the Best Buy haters that say they suck?

My order is backordered from last night (right when the deal went live)...Can I say BB sucks now? :cry:

#246 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:29 PM

My order is backordered from last night (right when the deal went live)...Can I say BB sucks now? :cry:

LOL same here. The 360 vanilla version got Back Ordered. I placed my order at 3AM. :applause:

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#247 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:53 PM

Tonight (9PM PT till Wednesday 5AM PT)

• Posted ImageWitcher 2
  • Posted ImageCompany of Heroes
  • Posted ImageNancy Drew Tomb of the Lost Queen
  • Posted ImageXbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect Bundle - $274.99
The only sale price revealed so far is the 4GB Console Bundle for $274.99. The other sale prices will be revealed tonight at 9PM EST.

looking forward for the witcher 2 price! have to scout my local bby for a copy later on tonight. hehe!

#248 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:40 PM

Ouch. Try calling CS and changing it to in-store pickup? Given the title a lot of BB's still have tons of copies in store i imagine.

#249 MoneyMan

MoneyMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:42 PM

Did a in store pick up for the 360 version. The lady that handled the pick order said a guy before me came in and purchased 9 of them.

#250 htz

htz

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:10 PM

looking forward for the witcher 2 price! have to scout my local bby for a copy later on tonight. hehe!

I messed up with a typo at the end of my post, the sale will start at 9PM PT, not EST.

#251 Tom Jane

Tom Jane

I want my kids back!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:11 AM

I keep refreshing...still has Witcher 2 at $49.99. Is that it?
I just want my kids back!!!

Steam Offers | PSN Gameshare offers | DLC/Code Requests | Trade List | Lowball
Looking to sell Steam games promptly: B-Lands GotY ($7), B-Lands 2 ($10), Tropico 4 ($7.50), Ys Origins ($10); Others
Looking to sell PSN Gameshares promptly: 1) God of War 1, 2, Origins; 2) Darksiders

Will listen to reasonable offers.

#252 htz

htz

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:18 AM

The $49.99 price is part of the weekly AD for this week. The midnight sale says "prices will be revealed at midnight", I guess this is just BB not being on time updating the website. But I make no guarantees that this is not the midnight sale price since the xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle's price has updated and it was showing $299.99 before. Give it an hour or so since the DOTD should update in an hour also.

#253 Tom Jane

Tom Jane

I want my kids back!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:19 AM

The $49.99 price is part of the weekly AD for this week. The midnight sale says "prices will be revealed at midnight", I guess this is just BB not being on time updating the website. But I make no guarantees that this is not the midnight sale price since the xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle's price has updated and it was showing $299.99 before. Give it an hour or so since the DOTD should update in an hour also.

Thanks, yeah, I thought $49.99 was the weekly sale price. Was confused when it's ten after midnight and it's still the same. May check in the morning.
I just want my kids back!!!

Steam Offers | PSN Gameshare offers | DLC/Code Requests | Trade List | Lowball
Looking to sell Steam games promptly: B-Lands GotY ($7), B-Lands 2 ($10), Tropico 4 ($7.50), Ys Origins ($10); Others
Looking to sell PSN Gameshares promptly: 1) God of War 1, 2, Origins; 2) Darksiders

Will listen to reasonable offers.

#254 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:23 AM

BB DOTDs typically go live between 1-2AM since their headquarters are located in Minnesota and operate on CST (UTC -6).

#255 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:24 AM

Yes, except this same specifically says "Special sale prices will be revealed at midnight ET, 9 p.m. PT.
Sale ends Wednesday at 8 a.m. ET, 5 a.m. PT."

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#256 mitchondria

mitchondria

Climbin in Yo Window

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:27 AM

gotta work in the am really need to go to bed. But staying up till 1 hoping for $5 to $10 witcher 2 lol

540841.png

#257 zyk

zyk

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:30 AM

Hopefully Best Buy being slow with the updates again =P. Was going to get it since its $10 off this week, but decided I can wait. $20 off would get me to pull the trigger though lol.

#258 TheRealRizzo

TheRealRizzo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:34 AM

I went to go get a copy and some chinese dude before me cleaned out the stock for Xbox 360 & PS3! It's limit 1 per customer, so now that store is getting in trouble.. I traveled 40mins to another BB and the same guy was there trying to by stock! They said no, he left & I got my copy :)

#259 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:35 AM

you need to take a picture when you spot el hoardo in the wild!

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#260 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:42 AM

oblivion plat hits is available for shipping again via bb outlet for 7.99 if anyone wants it.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#261 mitchondria

mitchondria

Climbin in Yo Window

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:54 AM

oblivion plat hits is available for shipping again via bb outlet for 7.99 if anyone wants it.

Just posted that as soon as i finished picking it up lol. I thought it was something old like i was gonna get verbally raped for posting it.

And as expected did get verbally raped. What has happened to CAG?

Edited by mitchondria, 16 May 2012 - 05:09 AM.

540841.png

#262 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:04 AM

Blah on 50$ witcher, PMd at BB for 45$ on RD.

#263 FlipSide

FlipSide

Made in the Philippines

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:07 AM

Blah on 50$ witcher, PMd at BB for 45$ on RD.

I could be wrong but I think that's their current sale price from Sunday ad, DOTD price don't update till 15-20 mins after midnight.
Posted Image

#264 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:09 AM

I could be wrong but I think that's their current sale price from Sunday ad, DOTD price don't update till 15-20 mins after midnight.

Oh you could be right I didn't notice the time. It does say starting 9Pm Pacific, it's 10 now.

#265 shadowrage

shadowrage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:14 AM

I could swear I saw Witcher 2 on BB earlier for $45.
Raising the price isn't really a deal, hopefully the price will change again.

#266 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:16 AM

I could swear I saw Witcher 2 on BB earlier for $45.
Raising the price isn't really a deal, hopefully the price will change again.

that was the used price. :roll:

Ees7Y.jpg

#267 shadowrage

shadowrage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:19 AM

that was the used price. :roll:

Ya know what...That's exactly what happened.
My mistake.

#268 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:20 AM

I've given up hope. I think 49.99 is the price.

Ees7Y.jpg

#269 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:20 AM

crazy how tru still has it for 45.. wonder if its bb's plan to match...
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#270 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:22 AM

Fwiw, witcher 2 is a great game, playing right now. Just finished a pint in the kaedwaen camp canteen.