Persona 4 : Golden Fall 2012

• Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

#211 FatBoyInside

FatBoyInside

Money costs too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:27 AM

The true ending was awesome, totally glad to have soldiered on through the gameplay and story. Can anyone tell me if the anime is comparable in quality?

I also have a quick question in regards to one of the boss monsters....
Spoiler

My Current Lowball Sale is NOW CLOSED.  I lost so much sweat & tears. [cries] 

animePSP2.jpg

#212 Marvelous Mark

Marvelous Mark

I love redhead maids!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:38 AM

Spoiler

Are you talking about Persona 3?
Spoiler

Picked up p3p and will prolly play as the girl and then buy fes and play as the boy and do the extra content/ check out the animation.

Just so you know, in Persona 3 FES, you can jump right into the extra content from the begging. No need to play through the original campaign again.

Question: I have found Persona 3 Portable to be far to easy (playing on normal mode). How difficult is Persona 4 in comparison to Persona 3?

#213 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:37 AM

Picked up p3p and will prolly play as the girl and then buy fes and play as the boy and do the extra content/ check out the animation.

Play FES first. It will be harder to go back once you try p3p's battle system.

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

Looking for Danganronpa Anime Expo edition.  Please PM me if you have it for sale.

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#214 knightsdwn

knightsdwn

Beautiful Plastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:04 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#215 FatBoyInside

FatBoyInside

Money costs too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:11 AM

Thanks knightsdwn for the clarification. I also did not realize there was a similar boss in P3P, so kudos for that tip, too, popular penquin. I had hoped it would have unlocked a super-duper Persona to control ... maybe in P5 haha.

My Current Lowball Sale is NOW CLOSED.  I lost so much sweat & tears. [cries] 

animePSP2.jpg

#216 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:42 PM

Just beat the game, True Golden ending. AMAZING game. I honestly don't know how the next games I play are going to top this.

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#217 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:35 AM

Just beat the game, True Golden ending. AMAZING game. I honestly don't know how the next games I play are going to top this.

Play Persona 3, it wont top it but it will come close.

Looking for Danganronpa Anime Expo edition.  Please PM me if you have it for sale.

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#218 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:25 AM

Play Persona 3, it wont top it but it will come close.

I actually bought Oddworld: Strangers Wrath HD for the Vita, so I'll be trying that next I think. After that, we'll see.

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#219 Bezerker

Bezerker

Bezerker Barrage!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:46 PM

Had my first ever mid-game crash with the Vita thanks to P4. Not sure why it happened but going from floor 2 to 3 in the 8 bit dungeon I got a fatal crash asking me if i want to send a report to Sony. Sadly I hadnt saved in about 6 hours so I got quite a bit of backtracking to do.

538822.png

#220 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:53 PM

I have heard there to be some save error glitch where it gets corrupted. So for those still playing, and sure to regularly back up.

ClydeShebang.png

leo6.gif

#221 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:04 PM

Had my first ever mid-game crash with the Vita thanks to P4. Not sure why it happened but going from floor 2 to 3 in the 8 bit dungeon I got a fatal crash asking me if i want to send a report to Sony. Sadly I hadnt saved in about 6 hours so I got quite a bit of backtracking to do.

..Holy shit. 6 hours? I would throw the game in the fucking trash and never look back. Sorry to hear that man.

#222 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:05 PM

..Holy shit. 6 hours? I would throw the game in the fucking trash and never look back. Sorry to hear that man.

i had that happen to me during p3p, guess saving regularly is best for rpgs in general.

ClydeShebang.png

leo6.gif

#223 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:45 PM

i had that happen to me during p3p, guess saving regularly is best for rpgs in general.

Ouch, did you replay it or just move on from the game?

#224 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:06 PM

Ouch, did you replay it or just move on from the game?

Damn this has happened to me a lot. I give you mad respect if you go back and replay it immediately. Whenever that happens, I move on to another game so I can forget how much time was wasted.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#225 kaiyouske

kaiyouske

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:43 AM

I have a question... does anyone know how to get a save game to work on another PSV? I have a completed save game that my friend wants to use because he just wants to do a new game + since he's already beaten the PS2 version. Like me he doesn't really care for trophies so not being able to get trophies is not an issue. Does anyone know how to get this to work? I've tried to back up the P4G save game files and copying the files to my friend's PC so that he could do a restore but it didn't work for him. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks in advance!
-kaiyouske

#226 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:49 AM

I don't think there's any way, at least not an easy way, to separate the save from the game in a way that would be transferrable to third parties, as it's probably a way to avoid save hacking that's plagued their attempts to fix piracy on the PSP.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#227 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:32 AM

only way if using your PSN account to play it.

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#228 kaiyouske

kaiyouske

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:31 PM

@FT & 62t,

Thank you guys for your reply. I think I'll have to just end up doing that. Back up my whole memory card and then restoring it on another one so he can use my completed save game.

On that note, I have another question regarding Persona in general while I'm here. I'm looking to purchase one of the concerts on Blu-Ray/DVD. Would the 2012 Mayonaka or the 2009 Velvet Room version be a better purchase? Should I just get both? Decisions decisions...
-kaiyouske

#229 wmoran27

wmoran27

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:16 PM

get Velvet Room. better music.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#230 kaiyouske

kaiyouske

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:10 AM

get Velvet Room. better music.

Damn....Velvet Room isn't on blu-ray.... :(