http://www.amazon.co...36143775&sr=8-4
Posted Image

#33 kitlerc

kitlerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:08 PM

http://www.amazon.co...36143775&sr=8-4

That's cool, but A: I prefer hardcopies myself. B: I've been told multiple times that the disc version has a code for the first DLC download. I doubt the download code version includes that DLC.

#34 chuckywang

chuckywang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:12 PM

I recently traded in two copies of Alan wake to Amazon for $30 each, cause I knew a deal like this would pop up soon. Looks like I was right.

#35 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:21 PM

Excellent deal on the 360's best kept secret.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#36 KryllFood

KryllFood

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:11 PM

Great price on this game...I got in on the original Target deal of $19.99 for the CE. I had played AW long before I bought it and I enjoyed the game for maybe 4 chapters, then it started to feel like "okay, again?"

To those that have griped about the repetition, I don't think it's a matter of what you're doing....it's the actual pacing of the game that's repetitious. For example, cutscene during the day -> night time in the woods -> cutscene -> woods -> cutscene -> woods....it seems like the game will always find a way to put you back in the wilderness for no apparent reason and it follows the exact same formula for the entire game.

Still a good game nonetheless that deserves to be played.

#37 metallicoholic

metallicoholic

Metal 'Til I'm 60

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:34 AM

Did I need another game to add to my backlog? No. Did I just order this for $10.30 shipped? Yes. Love to justify that Target Debit Card as much as I can.

I probably would have bought Alan Wake long ago if it had a freakin' demo. I had to wait to play the demo for American Nightmare just to get a sampling of the gameplay. I enjoyed it well enough to warrant this purchase, but this really was a case of a demo making a huge difference in my decision.
Posted Image