I love this image.

#332 weevles

weevles

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:17 AM

Want:

http://www.thinkgeek...ts/portal/ed41/

#333 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:01 AM

Just set everything up to get waxed before this upcoming anime convention. We'll see how this place turns out, it is a men only waxing place so the atmosphere will probably be a little less awkward (always funny to be in a waiting room with all women). The cost wasn't too bad either, it was about what I expected.

...what are you waxing?

#334 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:01 AM

Most interesting looking game that I've never heard of before today but will probably be really buggy/unfinished when it comes out: Dishonored, a Deus Ex/Thief-looking game with a steampunk aesthetic.

Though the fact that the trailer looked so god damn British yet they spelled the title without the extra "u" bugs the hell out of me. And apparently a lot of the art was done by someone who worked on Half-Life 2, and holy Fuck does it ever show.

Posted Image

#335 weevles

weevles

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:02 AM

I'm telling whoknows.... [-(

#336 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:04 AM

Maybe I just want whoknows to wax.

Or you know, shed his skin and reveal that he was actually Mecha-whoknows this whole time.

#337 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:08 AM

fucking carpet bombed my finals

#338 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:11 AM

That... uh...

Like, you destroyed them kind of bombed?

Or you bombed kind of bombed?

Talk to me, honey.

Posted Image

#339 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:17 AM

panzyfaust just failed out of school, confirmed.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#340 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:17 AM

it's a good thing, i did well

#341 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:23 AM

God damn muddled metaphors.

Posted Image

#342 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:26 AM

So apparently a new Lower Dens album came out last week and I didn't realize it until today.

So good. Gotta hype dem Maryland bands.

#343 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:33 AM

Hype them right to the garbage can.

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#344 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:34 AM

Hype them right to the garbage can.

But you're already in it Oscar the Grouch. :P

#345 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:36 AM

But you're already in it Oscar the Grouch. :P

I'm only a grouch to you clowns. <3

#346 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:17 AM

...what are you waxing?

Everything but my private area.

662978.pngTeddie_Swimsuit_Sig.jpg
sig.gif

#347 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:19 AM

why wouldn't you wax your private area while you're there? prime opportunity

#348 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:23 AM

why wouldn't you wax your private area while you're there? prime opportunity

Thought about it actually, but I'm sure it would have made the cost greater (and it certainly isn't cheap without it). It wasn't needed since that area isn't going to be showing. And, well I'm kind of scared of having someone wax down there, it doesn't hurt that much to have hair waxed, but it certainly doesn't feel wonderful and that area is rather delicate.

sig.gif

#349 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:24 AM

since that area isn't going to be showing.

This is your problem.

#350 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:26 AM

This is your problem.

You come down to Fanime and say hi to me and I'll show you stuff that will make whoknows jealous. Ask ihadFG...

sig.gif

#351 weevles

weevles

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:19 AM

Ahaha fuckin' Indignate, yer all talk.

#352 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:31 AM

is getting waxed anywhere else even worth the price? you aren't racing micheal phelps

and yeah i'm bored. drunk and bored. miserable fucking party school.

#353 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:28 AM

You come down to Fanime and say hi to me and I'll show you stuff that will make whoknows jealous. Ask ihadFG...

I'm blushing.

I didn't even know you had a massive collection of Sonic shit.

#354 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:06 AM

is getting waxed anywhere else even worth the price? you aren't racing micheal phelps.

Well if you want to look female you can't have a bunch of hair where hair normally isn't on the female body (or at least where hair is thin enough to not be noticeable). Shaving sucks, trust me, it takes forever, you'll go through a ton of razors, and your skin will be super irritated (same applies if all you're doing is your chest, my face does fine though probably because it's used to being shaved once every day). Tried waxing my own body once, and well, I don't have the power to inflict that level of pain upon myself (plus it's messy, a bit awkward to reach every spot on your body, and a professional would do it much quicker), haha. So for the reason I'm doing it the price is worth it to me.

sig.gif

#355 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:34 AM

Sorry for missing Skype last night guys, yesterday was a really bad day. I might be on tonight if you want to talk, but I'm not sure. I might be gone for a little while.

#356 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:50 PM

Most interesting looking game that I've never heard of before today but will probably be really buggy/unfinished when it comes out: Dishonored, a Deus Ex/Thief-looking game with a steampunk aesthetic.

Though the fact that the trailer looked so god damn British yet they spelled the title without the extra "u" bugs the hell out of me. And apparently a lot of the art was done by someone who worked on Half-Life 2, and holy Fuck does it ever show.

Is that the one where you can control other peoples bodies? Reminds me of messiah. Anyone else ever play that game?

#357 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:49 PM

Is that the one where you can control other peoples bodies? Reminds me of messiah. Anyone else ever play that game?

To the first question? No, at least, not as far as I know. The game comes out in, like... October.

To the second question, never played it, but I'm vaguely aware of it. Third-person-shooter from, like... ten years back or something?

Posted Image

#358 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:06 PM

To the first question? No, at least, not as far as I know. The game comes out in, like... October.

To the second question, never played it, but I'm vaguely aware of it. Third-person-shooter from, like... ten years back or something?

Posted Image

#359 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:05 PM

Horrible game.

#360 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:45 PM

pretty much. Cool idea though.