GGT 181 Beat The Horseback Riding Level Of BLOPS2 Without Shooting

• Please log in to reply
498 replies to this topic

#481 kainzero

kainzero

scv good to go sir

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:15 PM

I'd hope you would want to play the new game you paid $60 for instead of posting in the GGT.

this is the age of the internet where everyone wants to talk about the game instead of playing it
Every day's great at your Junes!

#482 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:21 PM

this is the age of the internet where everyone wants to talk about the game instead of playing it

Why do you make so much sense?

#483 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:22 PM

I'd hope you would want to play the new game you paid $60 for instead of posting in the GGT.

nah

#484 weevles

weevles

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:27 PM

Best part of Diablo 3? All you fuckers will LEAVE.

I'll never leave you, baby. <3 :drool: :bouncy:

Anyway, I never pay retail for these gamez. Y'all better recognize!!!

Actually, it'd be pretty damn funny if we all left the GGT and it was just JSP in here posting stupid gifs.

gaiz gaiz where is everybody???

#485 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:29 PM

I'll never leave you, baby. <3 :drool: :bouncy:

Anyway, I never pay retail for these gamez. Y'all better recognize!!!

Actually, it'd be pretty damn funny if we all left the GGT and it was just JSP in here posting stupid gifs.

I'd just bug you on Steam to finally play a game with me.

#486 weevles

weevles

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:31 PM

What game? I'm down, but honestly, I haven't played any game in well over a month. I think I played pinball a few times, but i don't think that counts.

If you get Diablo III, we should play...

anyway, that whole "I'm in a different time zone" thing does make it hard...

#487 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:35 PM

What game? I'm down, but honestly, I haven't played any game in well over a month. I think I played pinball a few times, but i don't think that counts.

If you get Diablo III, we should play...

anyway, that whole "I'm in a different time zone" thing does make it hard...

I'm not buying Diablo 3, ever. I play mainly fighters and action games, so there's not much to choose from.

#488 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:38 PM

yeah GGT will become my d3 blog

it's like taking pictures of your food before you eat it at a restaurant, perfectly normal.

UjCoyFa.png

#489 kainzero

kainzero

scv good to go sir

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:40 PM

it's like taking pictures of your food before you eat it at a restaurant, perfectly normal.

i used to do that
now i just download the food pictures from their website because it looks better. and i lol at the asian food bloggers shooting their hamburger with their dslr.
Every day's great at your Junes!

#490 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:44 PM

what if you get into a horrible accident out there, crotch? lose your hands or something, lying there thinking of how you missed that one shot at playing D3.

And yet, I shall survive.

Posted Image

#491 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:51 PM

i used to do that
now i just download the food pictures from their website because it looks better. and i lol at the asian food bloggers shooting their hamburger with their dslr.

The only food blog I think I've ever seen is hanks, and he doesn't need fake pictures to make that stuff look good. :drool:

662978.pngTeddie_Swimsuit_Sig.jpg
sig.gif

#492 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:56 PM

Hell yes. Love doing this. :bouncy:

I do this. 8-)

The only food blog I think I've ever seen is hanks, and he doesn't need fake pictures to make that stuff look good. :drool:

I swear one day I'll get you to eat meat. Well. besides Josh's meat anyway. . .:cold:

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#493 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:11 PM

I swear one day I'll get you to eat meat. Well. besides Josh's meat anyway. . .:cold:

You mean eat meat again (I just haven't eaten it in 2+ years, before that I ate it on a fairly regular basis). Also, I think this calls for another posting of this:

Posted Image

662978.pngTeddie_Swimsuit_Sig.jpg
sig.gif

#494 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:21 PM

I love it when a textbook I want is only $3 used.

#495 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:24 PM

Nasty.

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#496 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:26 PM

Speaking of nasty, dinner was decidedly not nasty. ^__^

#497 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:26 PM

Speaking of nasty, dinner was decidedly not nasty. ^__^

I bet it'll be giving you a SURPRISE ATTACK tonight.

#498 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:28 PM

I bet it'll be giving you a SURPRISE ATTACK tonight.

A surprise attack like A NEW THREAD? Surely you jest, mon ami. . .

http://www.cheapassg...297#post9624297

#499 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:30 PM

Again, new thread.

http://www.cheapassg...297#post9624297

Don't fight it.