Monster Hunter Tri (Wii) $9.99

Very tempting. I've generally heard nothing but good things for this one as far as Monster Hunter titles go, and $10 is a very nice price point. If only it even had the option to check local stores for copies. =(

[quote name='DaedalusIkari']Very tempting. I've generally heard nothing but good things for this one as far as Monster Hunter titles go, and $10 is a very nice price point. If only it even had the option to check local stores for copies. =([/QUOTE]

You can search in-store with the DPCI number: 207-26-0593

Target in-store search

Chances are you will not find this one in any stores as it clearly says not sold in-stores.

[quote name='therealdeal19']as it clearly says not sold in-stores.[/QUOTE]
I've found the clarity of such claims to usually be suspect, considering more than half the time it's a broad sentence so that they (ie any retail outfit) don't have to cover their arse. In this case though it does appear to hold true.

[quote name='Shimrra']Out of stock right now :( has anyone tried to see if this can be bought in store?[/QUOTE]

Wow that was fast. Oh well.

If only this was the bundle with the classic controller pro then I would be all over it. I guess that is just wishful thinking though, still looks like a good buy.

[quote name='Ni9HTshade']If only this was the bundle with the classic controller pro then I would be all over it. I guess that is just wishful thinking though, still looks like a good buy.[/QUOTE]

I only clicked into this thread to make sure it wasn't the bundle. That would be sweet.

[quote name='DaedalusIkari']I've found the clarity of such claims to usually be suspect, considering more than half the time it's a broad sentence so that they (ie any retail outfit) don't have to cover their arse. In this case though it does appear to hold true.[/QUOTE]

My local Target clearanced this out sometime last year, so it's possible that 'not available in-stores' is accurate in this case.

I've seen a ton of items that said "Not Sold in Stores" online, but were stocked by the store, usually clearance though. Or maybe they just didn't want to allow the "find in store" feature for it.

[quote name='WingsDJY']My local Target clearanced this out sometime last year, so it's possible that 'not available in-stores' is accurate in this case.[/QUOTE]

Mine did to and I was able to purchase this game on clearance for $4.98. According to what you guys have said I got a heck of a deal.

I'm glad I bought it

I couldn't read the text in this game. It was too small... I couldn't adjust it in the game or through the tv either. It might have been fun, lol.

This is basically the best online Wii game.

There are event quests that changes every 5 or so days, the community is still pretty good, too.

I've seen many hackers, but mostly they just have infinite lifepowders, so I never die :]

For this price it's a huge steal.

[quote name='spaghetticatt']This is basically the best online Wii game.

[/QUOTE]

Quite the claim. :) I'm looking for a more laid back game, so I'll skip this game. And it's too bad this doesn't support GCN controller! Wasted potential, I say.

bread's done
Back