UFC Undisputed 3 PS3/Xbox 360 - 39.99

We might see sale prices for 20 by mid summer. I'm not sure how long it would take for MSRP to drop to 20. Before the end of the year for sure.

Waiting for a BIG drop. After how badly THQ screwed the pooch server-wise with WWE12 (And in general with just about every other game they've fed us recently.), I would rather buy this one used.

Also, I still maintain that EA MMA is loads better just from an intuitive design standpoint but the demo of this got me interested.

I thought EA MMA was great but after i got Undisputed 3 i gave my bro my ea mma and 2010 copy as i didnt feel the need to play them anymore.

Pride Mode rules

just picked this game up from go hastings last week used for $22 shipped during the %33 off sale they just had, so maybe look for it there on the next sale.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Waiting for a BIG drop. After how badly THQ screwed the pooch server-wise with WWE12 (And in general with just about every other game they've fed us recently.), I would rather buy this one used.

Also, I still maintain that EA MMA is loads better just from an intuitive design standpoint but the demo of this got me interested.[/QUOTE]

All games obviously come down in price over time. I doubt they'll accelerate it due to their financial position. Evidently they're doing much better now than they were a few months ago. It seems they're turning the company around.

[quote name='youenvy']just picked this game up from go hastings last week used for $22 shipped during the %33 off sale they just had, so maybe look for it there on the next sale.[/QUOTE]

How do you like it?

The game is good but I think Im gonna wait for the price to come down a bit
random.gif

[quote name='dealquest']The game is good but I think Im gonna wait for the price to come down a bit
random.gif
[/QUOTE]

What do you think is the right price?

bread's done
Back