{img}http://i.imgur.com/bjSRZ.jpg{img}

#182 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:13 PM

Ah...that makes much more sense.

Thank you for the clarification.

I don't think Kmart ended up losing a whole lot of money on the deal. If anything they cost/gave other stores money.

Agreed.

That's why most stores policy is to call the store to price match so that this doesn't happen. And for it to be in stock. Otherwise, kmart could run an impossible price every week on stuff they don't have just to Fuck with target and walmart.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#183 redboy

redboy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:23 PM

succesfully PM it yesterday! Awesome deal! Thanks OP..

#184 mitchondria

mitchondria

Climbin in Yo Window

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:54 PM

Denied. They posted a sign at my store.

540841.png

#185 k1ngster

k1ngster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:25 PM

Is this deal still Live?

#186 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:15 PM

Is this deal still Live?

YMMV if a manager will do a override on the price at Kmart, but price matching at another store has higher odds.

#187 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:24 PM

Game is $24.99 at Fred Meyer if you have one too. Coupons to lower the cost as well.

#188 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:40 PM

OK guys slowdive has a tip. If you post this tip on SD or another site the deal will be dead...

Spoiler

That's pretty slick. More people should try that.

#189 aspen1284

aspen1284

You're all right in my book

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:47 PM

That's pretty slick. More people should try that.

I got 3 copies using that method...awesome tip! Thanks slowdive!

#190 Cabhills

Cabhills

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:27 PM

Was able to PM successfully at the Wesley Chapel, FL best buy. The gaming rep I was with did not call kmart to check stock. In and out in 10mins. For anyone else in the area they had about 8 more on the floor with the cd included.

Cabhills.png

76561198031533789.png

#191 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:10 AM

Got another 1. This time, from Best Buy and to keep for when I get a Wii! Cost me pennies!!!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#192 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:27 AM

Walmart price matched for me today. They didn't have any copies with the music CD though.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#193 PRrambo

PRrambo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:24 AM

Walmart price matched for me today. They didn't have any copies with the music CD though.

Interested in buying one lol?

Well, its over but it was worth it. used my $44 BB credit and now I have $115 in credits. not counting what ive sold on amazon/ebay and i still got two copys of skyward sword before i left tonight. might trade them in and just be done with it, not sure yet. And big thanks to chunlibarbie, i am selling those CDs.

#194 zerostigmavirus

zerostigmavirus

Chick With Glasses

• Trading Ban

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:41 AM

Well, its over but it was worth it. used my $44 BB credit and now I have $115 in credits. not counting what ive sold on amazon/ebay and i still got two copys of skyward sword before i left tonight. might trade them in and just be done with it, not sure yet. And big thanks to chunlibarbie, i am selling those CDs.

I...just don't know what to say about you lol. Sucks that I missed this though ah well there's always next time.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#195 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:50 AM

YW, lol!:) I, now, have an extra CD, but I don't want to open the new game, yet. Hopefully, the album will have a value after I get a Wii.

I see you racked up! Wish I got into those trade-in threads when I first joined. Oh well, lol.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png