PS3 8002AD23 error code?

I got it a bunch on my old PS3(which I sold to my one buddy for $100 over a year ago and he's had those errors and he's on cable internet:roll:).

I suppose I could go into my modem/router(combination one from Verizon) and do the port forwarding bullshit like I had to when I still had my old DSL modem and WRT54G Linksys combination working in tandem, but I absolutely hate tweaking settings just to keep the PS3 from logging outta PSN.

As expected it's ONLY the PS3 giving me issues with the connection I have AGAIN.:roll::whistle2:#

It's a sign. It's telling you to get REAL internet and stop being so fucking cheap. Look at my avatar. I'M WATCHING YOU.

:razz: I'm actually considering switching to the triple pack thing from Verizon that includes WiFi from them on top of the normal DSL as well as Dish Network and unlimited national calling for $90 a month.

Of course, I have my PS3 downstairs in the house in my basement entertainment room, so I'd likely need to grab something to pull in the WiFi signal since I couldn't even get the local tv stations with a digital antenna when I tried one down here.:lol:

i got it a few times but it hasnt happened since. holy shit cheapest getting real internet id like to see picture proof of it lol.

If the internet providers would grandfather me in like AOL used to or at least eliminate the lowest high speed level and put the price from that on the next highest one, then I would gladly go for a higher speed.

But I still think it's fuckin' insane to pay $40+ a month for internet.:whistle2:#

bread's done
Back