AmazonLocal - $12 for $25 To Spend On Yoyo.com

ChunLiBarbie

CAGiversary!
Got this email, so I found a random link(through Google) to post it on here.

http://local.amazon.com/bellevue/B007S1KWYI
http://www.yoyo.com/

Spend $12 and get $25 to spend on Yoyo.com

(Edit: $49 and over gets free shipping....Under $49 gets $4.99 shipping)

No longer stacks/can't be added with another offer>******(Edit 2: Enter code YFRESH for new customers to get 15% off. Thanks AteBit!!! :))

Now, let me save you some time:
1.They have PS1 games......AGHHH!!!!!
2.So many games are MSRP......AGHHHH!!!!!
3.No, I haven't ordered from them before and this is my first time gaining knowledge of them.

TAKE YOUR TIME and browse their site. 2 searches I used are:PS3/PS3 games(looks like it goes the same for Xbox). Then, I entered them from the lowest to the highest price.

Last edited by a moderator:
This site is super legit. I've bought like 5 board games from them. Really fast shipping and the best customer service I've ever received.

[quote name='fueledbytrueman']This site is super legit. I've bought like 5 board games from them. Really fast shipping and the best customer service I've ever received.[/QUOTE]

What I came in to say. Whatever you think of the prices, the site and CS are fantastic.

[quote name='ChaosLaw']Just bought some MS points. Says it will ship by Wednesday. Guess I'll find out soon how legit they are...[/QUOTE]

I can't find psn points!!! Please tell me the site has them!

There are some decent ways that you can go about spending this credit and come out slightly on top. Mainly what I have been eyeing are the nintendo/mario games that take for ever to drop in price. Paying $17 total for Super Mario 64 ds isnt great but its $10 less than amazon, so ill probably settle for that.

front page of their website says new customers can get 10% off and free shipping at $25 with code YOYONEW10. Not sure if it will stack with the $25 voucher, but if they're to be respected in the future it had better.

BLARG: update below...

Same site as diapers.com, wag.com, and soap.com, of course its legit. This is the next Amazon. Ordered from those sites many times. What you ask? Why diapers, cat food, and soap, of course.

[quote name='Kerig']front page of their website says new customers can get 10% off and free shipping at $25 with code YOYONEW10. Not sure if it will stack with the $25 voucher, but if they're to be respected in the future it had better.[/QUOTE]

Hmm.. If they stack, The Sly Collection would be around $16-$17 out of pocket/shipped. I've noticed that game mentioned before.

http://www.yoyo.com/p/sony-computer-entertainment-the-sly-collection-174072

I'll wait till it's confirmed to add it. The game I want is OOS :bomb:(lol), but I'll keep searching then try it.

Thanks for the info!

[quote name='ElektroDragon']Same site as diapers.com and soap.com, of course its legit. This is the next Amazon. Ordered from them many times.[/QUOTE]

I know where I'm going for all my diapers/soap needs now!

[quote name='Squarehard']I know where I'm going for all my diapers/soap needs now![/QUOTE]

Digging deeper, they are owned by Amazon. Order away.

From Wiki: "Sister site Soap.com was started in July 2010; BeautyBar.com in October 2010; Wag.com in July 2011; Yoyo.com in September 2011. Amazon.com acquired Quidsi, Inc., which operates Diapers.com and Soap.com for $550 million on November 8, 2010.[4] It will continue to operate independently."

[quote name='ElektroDragon']Digging deeper, THIS IS THE SAME SITE AS AMAZON FOLKS.... they are owned by Amazon. Order away.[/QUOTE]

1438721-what_a_twist_super.jpg

The amazonlocal voucher is very limiting. it cannot be combined with YOYONEW10. It even defaulted my order before the voucher to free shipping with a code YOYOFREE25, but didn't apply that either once the voucher was entered.

Still a good deal, but they lose much respect when payment methods interfere with their other offers.

Picked up LEGO Alien Conquest Space Tripod Invader and Space Alien Defender together for $8.47 (+$12 for the voucher) shipped. Without the voucher it would have taken $2 off and given free shipping totaling $26.xx, so the voucher saved me a mediocre $6. Unless you plan on spending >$50, expect the same net $6 discount on a $25ish order.

Fortunately their prices are pretty good or this could have turned into a wash/loss.

If you are a board gamer, they've been offering some pretty decent deals. Selection hasn't been the greatest, but it looks like they update their stock with new stuff.

[quote name='Kerig']front page of their website says new customers can get 10% off and free shipping at $25 with code YOYONEW10. Not sure if it will stack with the $25 voucher, but if they're to be respected in the future it had better.

BLARG: update below...[/QUOTE]

Enter code YFRESH for new customers to get 15% off. Just picked up Monster Hunter Tri for $12.49.

You can also pick up 2 1600 MS points for about $21. I might create another account to do this :)
Edit: They are out of MS point cards...

[quote name='AteBit']Enter code YFRESH for new customers to get 15% off. Just picked up Monster Hunter Tri for $12.49.[/QUOTE]

The way your price adds up it sounds like YFRESH stacked with the voucher giving 15% off + free shipping (?!?)

If that's the case, I'm doing another offer with my dog's amazon account :)

There's some PC games in there too but the prices are pretty terrible for most ($50 for Duke Nukem Forever and Metro 2033? They have been $5 on sale multiple times) but there's a few sort of okay deals on the PC end to be had like Oblivion for $20 + the voucher (though it's $12.49 on sale on Steam now anyway).

If you like casual games they have a fair bit at ~$20 regular price so maybe the Popcap Collection or something might be worth it. They have some Sims 3 stuff packs and such too around $20. *shrug*

I didn't really see anything that activates on Steam that isn't outrageously overpriced.

Oh and lol @ Team Fortress 2 for $9.99.

fuck they cancelled my ms points order. this thing expires in august so I'll hold on to it hopefully they restock. if not I'll try to cancel it, seems like amazon does allow that under such circumstances

[quote name='Kerig']The way your price adds up it sounds like YFRESH stacked with the voucher giving 15% off + free shipping (?!?)

If that's the case, I'm doing another offer with my dog's amazon account :)[/QUOTE]

Yea, they all stacked. When i created my account YOYOFREESHIP25 was already applied.

Ordered one in hopes that M$ points come back in stock before the voucher expires. Good deal if they do, but just about everything else on their site is a complete and total rip off.

Yoyo.com is really a toy store and doesn't pretend to be good at selling video games. I bought a voucher anyway as I'm sure my wife will want to pick up something for my 1 year old even if I can't find a game.

Sly collection for $12.50, nice. free 2 day shipping too.

$30 will work out to $12.50
$40 will work out to $21
$50 will work out to $29.50
$60 will work out to $38.

Assuming you put in YFRESH in as well as the coupon.

Wow sweet, I can finally get a cheaper copy of the Pandemic board game. Thanks OP

e: had a friend jump in on this to help me score the Pandemic expansion.

Both games for $12 each, best possible deal for them I've ever seen, especially brand new.

e2: also if your item comes out to be free, their checkout system won't ask you for payment info, but the total might display the negative difference. Someone forgot to code it so that it sets negative values to $0.00 lol. Won't affect your purchase though.

Cool cool cool--I was able to get Super Mario 64 DS for $0.49 ($12.49 total if you include the voucher) with 2-Day Free Shipping! Thanks OP! :D

[quote name='Vigilante']Cool cool cool--I was able to get Super Mario 64 DS for $0.49 ($12.49 total if you include the voucher) with 2-Day Free Shipping! Thanks OP! :D[/QUOTE]

LOL, yes, please include the $12 voucher price. Great price for SM64DS considering you'll never find it on sale at this point.

[quote name='Vigilante']Cool cool cool--I was able to get Super Mario 64 DS for $0.49 ($12.49 total if you include the voucher) with 2-Day Free Shipping! Thanks OP! :D[/QUOTE]

dont see how you got a 30 buck game for 12

[quote name='slidecage']dont see how you got a 30 buck game for 12[/QUOTE]

The thread's not too long to read, slidecage, but I'll be nice:

amazonlocal $25 voucher = $12
YFRESH code for 15% off = 25.49 for a $29.99 item (SMB64)
freeship25 = free shipping
total cost = $12 voucher + .49

Try it, you'll like it.

[quote name='Kerig']The thread's not too long to read, slidecage, but I'll be nice:

amazonlocal $12 voucher = $25
YFRESH code for 15% off = 25.49 for a $29.99 item (SMB64)
freeship25 = free shipping
total cost = $12 voucher + .49

Try it, you'll like it.[/QUOTE]

yea i finally got my back page to work (seen page 2 ) been up to freaking long LOL...

dont know if its worth buying LEGO Battles Ninjago for 12.49 though about the only DS game i see worth buying

ANYONE SEE THIS

Voucher cannot be combined with any other offers
• Available for use immediately after purchase

wonder how many of these will be cancelled

[quote name='slidecage']yea i finally got my back page to work (seen page 2 ) been up to freaking long LOL...

dont know if its worth buying LEGO Battles Ninjago for 12.49 though about the only DS game i see worth buying

ANYONE SEE THIS

Voucher cannot be combined with any other offers
• Available for use immediately after purchase

wonder how many of these will be cancelled[/QUOTE]
Well this should be on them...as it seems that they are essentially using faulty coding on the site that allows this even though they say the versa. Look at G$ - we get away a lot.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']You can get Mario Kart 7 pretty cheap because it's $32 on the site.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Paid $3.04 on their site. So total is $15.04 (=$3.04+$12.00) out of pocket. Very good deal for Mario Kart 7.

Update: Order is marked as shipped 5 minutes after order. That was quick.

Not sure what to buy? Here's a few highlights of MSRP or less goodness:

Transformers (3DS-branded, but not just for) Stylii $8.99 (I paid full price for this at BBY unsure if I'd ever find them again)

NERF 100-pack of whistler darts (best ones ever made) with ammo box for $25.56

NERF Thor Hammer, my 3rd favorite NERF weapon ever, at an ok $9.99 MSRP. (doesn't say NERF, but it most certainly is. I can't count how many times this has been hurled at my son's head and my nuts)

Pretend to hug someone with an official Avatar Na'Vi Love Knife for a 1337 price

Man, after looking on their site for 5 minutes I have no interest in trying to make this deal work out. If you could still get points that would be one thing. But by the time they restock or whatever the coupon codes might not be valid or the amazon GC might be expired.

bread's done
Back