AmazonLocal - $12 for $25 To Spend On Yoyo.com

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#91 dave auto

dave auto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:28 PM

Needed a corded 360 controller to play OnLive on my Mac, and this deal arrived just in time. Bought MadCatz's standard Gamepad for 24.99 and a cheap toy for my daughter to nudge it over $25 for free shipping. $14.50 out of pocket is by far the best price I could find anywhere for a wired controller! Thanks OP :)

#92 gojiboy

gojiboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:05 PM

I ordered Mario Kart 7 at about 10:30pm last night and got a cancellation email today around 2pm. Bummed about that, I only bought the credit for that game, I guess I'll just wait and see if it comes back in stock.

That sucks they canceled your order. I was afraid of that myself, but I got shipping confirmation yesterday, should be here tomorrow. I hope you get another chance to order it, such an awesome price.

#93 Hoserbeast

Hoserbeast

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:06 PM

Awesome. I just bought Starhawk with both discounts for $42 out of pocket. Without sales tax, some of you could get this for under 40! I loved Warhawk so I had to get it. Thanks for the heads up.

#94 Warner13

Warner13

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:14 PM

That sucks they canceled your order. I was afraid of that myself, but I got shipping confirmation yesterday, should be here tomorrow. I hope you get another chance to order it, such an awesome price.

Good news, Mario Kart 7 is back in stock and I got to re-order. The YFRESH code was a one time use code and the site was saying mine had been used in the cancelled order, but customer service was very helpful and added a credit of the codes value to my account. Whoever said YoYo had great customer service wasn't kidding, they're great!

#95 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:43 PM

Got Starhawk for about $38 out of pocket, awesome. Also got a second code for either Heroes of Ruin or Kingdom Hearts 3DS when they come in stock.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#96 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:36 PM

Wow, nice thing I decided to check this thread. Got Starhawk for $37.99 shipped ($12 coupon + $ 25.99 at the site after the YFRESH code took $9 off, plus I don't get charged tax). And its supposed to arrive on Wednesday with free 2 day shipping. Sweet deal.

Thanks OP!

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV).

#97 jsantillan13

jsantillan13

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:39 PM

ordered Sunday night at 5 and got my item on Monday at 3. They're not even in my state!

#98 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:49 PM

ordered Sunday night at 5 and got my item on Monday at 3. They're not even in my state!

Congratulations on your physically impossible aside from personal courier delivery.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#99 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:11 PM

Mine comes tomorrow. =x

#100 MasterSun1

MasterSun1

Already Guilty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:13 AM

Any BGC folk have recommendations for another board game? My friends and I have been playing the following: Settlers of Catan, 7 Wonders, Dominion, Ticket to Ride, Betrayal at House on the Hill, Pandemic, Forbidden Island, Tsuro, Carcassonne, Dixit, The Resistance

I just bought Puerto Rico, but am curious if any one else has some recommendations. Nothing too complicated to learn, time consuming, or expensive. I may just get my own copies of some of the above games (Dixit, Ticket to Ride, Pandemic) or get Dominion: Intrigue.

#101 RanchLizard

RanchLizard

Need more time for games!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:05 AM

Any BGC folk have recommendations for another board game? My friends and I have been playing the following: Settlers of Catan, 7 Wonders, Dominion, Ticket to Ride, Betrayal at House on the Hill, Pandemic, Forbidden Island, Tsuro, Carcassonne, Dixit, The Resistance

I just bought Puerto Rico, but am curious if any one else has some recommendations. Nothing too complicated to learn, time consuming, or expensive. I may just get my own copies of some of the above games (Dixit, Ticket to Ride, Pandemic) or get Dominion: Intrigue.

My recommendations :

In the year of the dragon
Race for the galaxy
Eminent Domain
Agricola
Domaine

All are fantastic. Good luck! PM me if you have other questions or want suggestions

#102 UndyingForce

UndyingForce

The Host with the Most

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:06 AM

Mario Kart 7 out of stock again.

:(
3DS Friend code: 1848-2470-1258

Sell/Trade List:
Guides: Metroid Zero Mission, Rogue Squadron, Eternal Darkness, F-Zero GX, SoulCalibur II (BradyGames)

PIN #s for Club Nintendo: Mario Kart DS

#103 MasterSun1

MasterSun1

Already Guilty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:16 AM

My recommendations :

In the year of the dragon
Race for the galaxy
Eminent Domain
Agricola
Domaine

All are fantastic. Good luck! PM me if you have other questions or want suggestions

I looked at Race for the Galaxy and Eminent Domain, but the Sci-Fi theme seems too much among my friends. Agricola looked great, but not at $60 (before discounts on YoYo.com). I'll take a look at Domaine.

#104 sylveranking

sylveranking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:50 AM

Must have restocked on cards since I just grabbed that and Monopoly for $19 overall after using the voucher/codes. Hopefully it does not get cancelled.

#105 jsantillan13

jsantillan13

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:50 AM

Posted Image

Congratulations on your physically impossible aside from personal courier delivery.

Zappos used to do that all time to create a wow impression for their customers

#106 ZombiesWorld

ZombiesWorld

Would you kindly?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:53 AM

Must have restocked on cards since I just grabbed that and Monopoly for $19 overall after using the voucher/codes. Hopefully it does not get cancelled.

Thanks for the heads up. Didn't see any 1600 cards so I ordered a 4000 point card for a total of $29. Not too shabby. Now hopefully the order goes through.

#107 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:01 AM

Thanks for the heads up. Didn't see any 1600 cards so I ordered a 4000 point card for a total of $29. Not too shabby. Now hopefully the order goes through.

Yeah I just did the same. $29 bucks for 4000 points is unbeatable. Finally time for me to pick up the Reach DLC packs.

#108 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:13 AM

Zappos used to do that all time to create a wow impression for their customers

It's intriguing how they did that, but what's even stranger is how they processed your order on Saturday night before you even ordered it on Sunday at 5 :whee:

I have no idea why, but they must have shipped it using the semi-secretive UPS SameDay. Seems a bit much for a toy store.

Also: I miss Mighty Muggs.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#109 MasterSun1

MasterSun1

Already Guilty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:38 AM

Also: I miss Mighty Muggs.

I just sold one of my Venoms for $43 on Amazon.

#110 UndyingForce

UndyingForce

The Host with the Most

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:26 PM

purchased the 4000 points card. Thanks for this deal.

Sell/Trade List:
Guides: Metroid Zero Mission, Rogue Squadron, Eternal Darkness, F-Zero GX, SoulCalibur II (BradyGames)

#111 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:55 PM

My order should be here today around 3:00pm. That was fast! I like this site so far.

UPDATE: Received my package earlier than expected. The blue dualshock 3 looks amazing! I'm going to get a few more down the line because I like have four controllers per console.

Edited by CheapAssHustla, 08 May 2012 - 09:31 PM.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#112 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:28 PM

I just sold one of my Venoms for $43 on Amazon.

: O

Is the market demand for Mighty Muggs high at the moment you think?

I have about 100 of them sitting off in storage at the moment...

#113 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:56 PM

: O

Is the market demand for Mighty Muggs high at the moment you think?

I have about 100 of them sitting off in storage at the moment...

Nope, just for certain Muggs, like venom. The bottom has dropped out on most of them, even my comic con iron man mugg went from selling for around $100 a few years ago to something like $45 or $50 now.

#114 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:29 PM

$38 Starhawk:shock:
Microsoft Points:shock:

I didn't ever notice any type of PSN card.

Got my Mario Kmart 7 that came to $15.04. They are FASTTTT!!!! No 3DS, yet. But, it was a good deal, either way, seeing as how the game I wanted was sold out.

Thanks OP!:D Oh. Wait:shock:

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#115 mewman13

mewman13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:09 PM

I wonder how soon they add new release games. I am thinking of grabbing the voucher now and wait for dragon's dogma to show up on the site, for a total of $38 out of pocket. Any thoughts?

#116 Tony208

Tony208

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:11 PM

Nice I got an accessory for $14.75 that would've cost $25 everywhere else
Digital distribution comes with strings.

#117 ChaosLaw

ChaosLaw

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:34 PM

I wonder how soon they add new release games. I am thinking of grabbing the voucher now and wait for dragon's dogma to show up on the site, for a total of $38 out of pocket. Any thoughts?

It's highly likely that it will go down to that price point within a month, so you can price match. And you could sell the pre-order DLC for ~$15.

I'd save the credit for things that don't go on sale like MS Points or figurines or something (well I don't know shit about the toy market, but I doubt it has toys decaying 30%+ in value within a month of release)

#118 darrenaw9

darrenaw9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:02 PM

Did starhawk sold out? Cant seem to add it to cart. Any thoughts about it for 38 bucks?

#119 KornKid91

KornKid91

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:03 AM

Huzzah, Got's Kid Icarus: Uprising for $20.99, happy I stood firm when the game was being offered for $30.

#120 UndyingForce

UndyingForce

The Host with the Most

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:56 PM

Purchased 4000 msp yesterday morning and the package came in today. Very Impressed.

Sell/Trade List: