[Xbox One and PS4 PREORDERED] - Learn how to get games,consoles, gift cards for FREE!

XboxProffesional

CAGiversary!

2qv71ae.png
 ​
What is Prizerebel?
Prizerebel is a GPT site that I use to get all my goodies. From amazon gift cards to xbox subscriptions to LoL game cards, they have it all. You do offers and surveys to earn points.

This is by far one of my favorite sites to earn on! :)

My earnings so far:

Why not join now and try it out for yourself.
 ​
What offers should I do?
Complete the ones under "most credited offers" on the homepage. Follow the directions it says. For example, if it says "Signup and register with valid information. Click the confirmation email" , then sign up for the offer and then confirm it in your email!

Referral method
Refer your friends to Prizerebel and you can earn points for them doing offers! You can get up to 30% of what they earn!

2. REWARDS1
Rewards1 is pretty much like prizerebel. If you want double the cash, just join both of them and do the same offers you did on one.

3. SWAGBUCKS
On Swagbucks, All you have to do is search the web to earn points, simple right? They do daily and hourly drawings of 1000 SB and many raffles to enter. This is probably the easiest way to earn your free stuff online without much work! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Want free games, game cards, or more? Visit Prizerebel to earn your very own free prize.

What prizes can I get?
Visit the Prizes section to see what you can get!

How do I know this is not a scam?
You can visit the Testimonials page for proof. It shows what prizes other members have gotten. Prizerebel has been around since 2007 and has over 4 million members. Why not join now?

How does it work?
You complete easy offers and surveys on the Prizerebel website. For completing them, you earn points which can be redeemed for almost anything you want, even Amazon Gift Cards!

For help with offers, Click Here.

Scared to click on the links? Look at this shot from the Testimonials page.

draft_lens19644369module163726239photo_1354471646.png

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back