Photo
- - - - -

Amazon - Free "X-Men" Android app, today only (5/6)

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 windsmere

windsmere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 08:51 PM

This was a free app of the day once before because I had it, hated the controls and deleted it immediately.

#32 Roa

Roa

CAG Clone

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:07 PM

Thanks ^_^ haven't been checking the app store for the free app of the day lately. I would have missed it! Runs pretty good on my phone. Hard to get used to the controls, but can take it on the go whenever I get bored nevertheless :)
Posted Image

#33 p-spiddy

p-spiddy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:08 AM

Thanks, OP. I'll play it just for nostalgia.

#34 Lanman

Lanman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:09 AM

Free is good, tks.

#35 S0DA POPINSKI

S0DA POPINSKI

New system, but such an last gen backlog still

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:32 AM

wow this plays in slooooooow motion on my rezound...

#36 MikeIsGood

MikeIsGood

CAG'n Since 04

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:37 AM

Thanks for the heads up, but unfortunately the controls are truly godawful. Uninstalled it pretty quickly.

Ran fine on my SGS2, though.
Posted Image

#37 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:10 AM

Thanks, OP. Getting this, even though I don't know if it'll work. My touch screen has a dead spot near the top that may make controls impossible. Gonna at least try.

Now Playing:  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (27) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:   :ps4: inFamous: First Light

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#38 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:14 AM

this runs nicely on my HP Touchpad, thanks OP.

yup same here. fine on cyanogenmod 9

#39 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:20 AM

Thanks OP! Yeah the game may control like butt, but free is good.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#40 TheRobReport

TheRobReport

Stoned Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:42 AM

Nice! I was going to buy it but I already own it for XBLA, you cannot beat the price of FREE though. Hopefully some more people will be available for the online in it now too.

#41 Calinks

Calinks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:53 AM

I play on my tablet so it's alright. I really wish they would cut a deal though to make 360/Ps3 pads compatable somehow though.

#42 seraph011

seraph011

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:47 PM

Do we have an "Android app market" / Google playstore thread similar to the apple app store thread? ^^'

#43 thexrager

thexrager

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:33 PM

thank you! this reminds me of my childhood!

#44 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:10 AM

:D Thanks OP!

I got this the other day.

I, already, have this(secret source) on my HP Touchpad(Android) and play it on my iCade, but got it again for some reason! :lol:

Gonna download the Amazon version...eventually...and see how it plays!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#45 SeanTM22

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:15 AM

:D Thanks OP!

I got this the other day.

I have this on my HP Touchpad(Android) and play it on my iCade, but got it again for some reason! :lol:

Might have been you that posted about putting Android on the touchpad, but I finally put ICS on mine and its amazing. Still trying to see which good apps there are. just have Netflix and Emulators installed atm

#46 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:29 AM

Might have been you that posted about putting Android on the touchpad, but I finally put ICS on mine and its amazing. Still trying to see which good apps there are. just have Netflix and Emulators installed atm

Cool! :applause::D

Be sure to get a "Joystick It" from eBay! They're twice as much if you buy them from the USA(over $6) or around $3 and up from Hong Kong.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#47 SeanTM22

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:48 AM

Cool! :applause::D

Be sure to get a "Joystick It" from eBay! They're twice as much if you buy them from the USA(over $6) or around $3 and up from Hong Kong.

Good idea, thing is the directional pad takes up about 1/4 of the screen, know of any emus that let you resize/move the controls?

#48 VipFREAK

VipFREAK

Fun Knee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:56 AM

Unplayable and can't get to the menus... I suppose I'm still glad that I got it.

My Summer Motto: "When Nature turns off the damn heat I'll turn off my A/C"

Trade List

#49 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:11 AM

Good idea, thing is the directional pad takes up about 1/4 of the screen, know of any emus that let you resize/move the controls?

MAME4Droid. It's in the Android app store. The red and blue 1. I see they've added a pink(reloaded) 1. Don't know what that is, but I may look into it.

#50 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:14 AM

Hmm.. I must have updated my MAME4Droid. There were, like, 12 'skins' to choose from, now I am not seeing the easy access to them.

Looks like I'll be looking into that new, pink 1 sooner than I thought.

#51 atomicmouse

atomicmouse

Not even once

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:55 AM

I play on my tablet so it's alright. I really wish they would cut a deal though to make 360/Ps3 pads compatable somehow though.

There's already a way to use a ps3 controller