Micro Center: Diablo III for $50 dollars.

It is in this months ad. It does not state that you have to preorder to get that price. It is on page 44 of the circular and that it will be available for 49.99 on 5/15.

[quote name='jr8rulz']so if its pre-order only, shouldnt you list that in the title or as extreme ymmv?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I am new to CAG and just trying to help :/

Amazon so far has no deals, and Micro Center in store tells me its for pre-order only but may vary per store.

[quote name='AversionX']Sorry, I am new to CAG and just trying to help :/

Amazon so far has no deals, and Micro Center in store tells me its for pre-order only but may vary per store.[/QUOTE]

Haters gonna hate.

[quote name='AversionX']Sorry, I am new to CAG and just trying to help :/

Amazon so far has no deals, and Micro Center in store tells me its for pre-order only but may vary per store.[/QUOTE]

I think you did just fine.

Does Microcenter mail ads via post still? Maybe I should sign up for them again just so I can price match else where.

MicroCenter still send advertising in the mail
random.gif

Hmm, I wonder if there is a way to pre-order it without actually driving the 25 miles to the store and then another 25 to pick it up (that's about $10 in gas right there)?

Checking my store's ad in Illinois it shows that it will be $50 for everyone...

I plan on heading over there Tuesday morning to snag myself a copy. Any good TIV for games there that I can pull the price tag down a bit with?

[quote name='BrolyB593']Checking my store's ad in Illinois it shows that it will be $50 for everyone...

I plan on heading over there Tuesday morning to snag myself a copy. Any good TIV for games there that I can pull the price tag down a bit with?[/QUOTE]
yo is that the one in westmont? I don't want to drive over there just to preorder

[quote name='Morphx2']Dont be cheap, it is only $10!!!![/QUOTE]

You're on a site called Cheap Ass Gamer and you're telling people to not be cheap.

[quote name='SelmaBlair']You're on a site called Cheap Ass Gamer and you're telling people to not be cheap.[/QUOTE]

Winnar!

BAH someone has thrown my Micro Center ad away I think! *plays the Price is Right loser horn*

[quote name='SelmaBlair']You're on a site called Cheap Ass Gamer and you're telling people to not be cheap.[/QUOTE]

Get a haircut. Get a real job.

[quote name='DaShaka']Get a haircut. Get a real job.[/QUOTE]

Clean your act up and don't be a slob.

To keep this on-topic: Do Micro Center ads often pop up on Sunday papers? Or is going to a store/mail the only real ways to get their ads.

it's in store only AFAIK not listed on their online site anymore

[quote name='plutoknight']Clean your act up and don't be a slob.

To keep this on-topic: Do Micro Center ads often pop up on Sunday papers? Or is going to a store/mail the only real ways to get their ads.[/QUOTE]

the only way I see them is online through zmags since the closes to me is about 45 minutes away though someone who lives closer to one may have it differently

[quote name='plutoknight']Clean your act up and don't be a slob.

To keep this on-topic: Do Micro Center ads often pop up on Sunday papers? Or is going to a store/mail the only real ways to get their ads.[/QUOTE]

I think you get them monthly in the mail. And they most likely get your address when you sign up for their free rewards membership in-store, where they give you your choice of a MC-labled 4gb USB flash drive or SDHC card.

[quote name='CheapGamerAss']it's in store only AFAIK not listed on their online site anymore

the only way I see them is online through zmags since the closes to me is about 45 minutes away though someone who lives closer to one may have it differently[/QUOTE]

Wrong, their ads are also on their site. Near the top to the right. If you try to pm at frys be sure to do a printout or it'll be a huge bitch. Frys cant seem to do a printout that they need from the microcenter ad.

[quote name='gokou36']Wrong, their ads are also on their site. Near the top to the right. If you try to pm at frys be sure to do a printout or it'll be a huge bitch. Frys cant seem to do a printout that they need from the microcenter ad.[/QUOTE]

That was in regards to the game its self which if you use the search function isn't listed

Here's a potential deal-killer: I just received Micro Center's ad in the mail and while it has Diablo III, it is listed as $59.99

I'm not sure if this is just for my region (southeast) or if it's nationwide

[quote name='grundy']Here's a potential deal-killer: I just received Micro Center's ad in the mail and while it has Diablo III, it is listed as $59.99

I'm not sure if this is just for my region (southeast) or if it's nationwide[/QUOTE]

I noticed this too in the Ad I got on sunday. I hope someone can confirm tomorrow , it may have been killed last minute. I'm getting 2 copies so ten bucks off each beats any other deal out there.

The May catalog used to show the 49.99 deal, however, today it shows 59.99 with the option to also buy the Wow Battlechest for $5. It seems as though they did decide to pull the deal. At least it saves me the trip up there.

[quote name='grundy']Here's a potential deal-killer: I just received Micro Center's ad in the mail and while it has Diablo III, it is listed as $59.99

I'm not sure if this is just for my region (southeast) or if it's nationwide[/QUOTE]

Yup just saw it also... Not too happy about it

That is really annoying. I switched my preorder at Best Buy to another game so I could burn some of my Microcenter credit.

Would've been awesome if they kept that price...I might even have bought it there instead of price matching. OH WELL, no deals on this big release then :(

Blizzard releases rarely discount right? I wouldn't expect to see this below 50 bucks in the next year. I keep thinking of starcraft 2.

Just got back from the Microcenter in Chicago and the cashier honored the $49.99 price without me asking about it. He even called for a manager to override the transaction as soon as he saw that I was buying it.

[quote name='TheOmegaSoldier']Blizzard releases rarely discount right? I wouldn't expect to see this below 50 bucks in the next year. I keep thinking of starcraft 2.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking this myself.

Blizz is less likely to have it on sale, because they probably figure "why bother". And since Activision is viewing this as a cash cow, they probably aren't leaving enough profit for retailers to bother marking it down.

Even at $50, I'd have probably went with Amazon. No shipping costs, and they send it right to your door.

bread's done
Back