Photo
- - - - -

Micro Center: Diablo III for $50 dollars.

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 gokou36

gokou36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:18 AM

it's in store only AFAIK not listed on their online site anymore

the only way I see them is online through zmags since the closes to me is about 45 minutes away though someone who lives closer to one may have it differently

Wrong, their ads are also on their site. Near the top to the right. If you try to pm at frys be sure to do a printout or it'll be a huge bitch. Frys cant seem to do a printout that they need from the microcenter ad.

#32 CheapGamerAss

CheapGamerAss

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:23 PM

Wrong, their ads are also on their site. Near the top to the right. If you try to pm at frys be sure to do a printout or it'll be a huge bitch. Frys cant seem to do a printout that they need from the microcenter ad.

That was in regards to the game its self which if you use the search function isn't listed

#33 grundy

grundy

Whatevr a spider can

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:10 PM

Here's a potential deal-killer: I just received Micro Center's ad in the mail and while it has Diablo III, it is listed as $59.99

I'm not sure if this is just for my region (southeast) or if it's nationwide

Currently playing:
:360: nothing
:3ds: nothing
:pc: nothing
:ps3: Killzone HD

#34 TheOmegaSoldier

TheOmegaSoldier

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:12 PM

Here's a potential deal-killer: I just received Micro Center's ad in the mail and while it has Diablo III, it is listed as $59.99

I noticed this too in the Ad I got on sunday. I hope someone can confirm tomorrow , it may have been killed last minute. I'm getting 2 copies so ten bucks off each beats any other deal out there.

#35 Sutarion

Sutarion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:08 PM

The May catalog used to show the 49.99 deal, however, today it shows 59.99 with the option to also buy the Wow Battlechest for $5. It seems as though they did decide to pull the deal. At least it saves me the trip up there.

#36 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:51 PM

Yup just saw it also... Not too happy about it

#37 grecianfox

grecianfox

Ambulance Chaser

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 05:16 PM

That is really annoying. I switched my preorder at Best Buy to another game so I could burn some of my Microcenter credit.

#38 humidore

humidore

Posted 14 May 2012 - 05:53 PM

Would've been awesome if they kept that price...I might even have bought it there instead of price matching. OH WELL, no deals on this big release then :(

#39 TheOmegaSoldier

TheOmegaSoldier

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:05 PM

Blizzard releases rarely discount right? I wouldn't expect to see this below 50 bucks in the next year. I keep thinking of starcraft 2.

#40 vballboy51

vballboy51

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:12 PM

got the illinois ad today and it is marked at 59.99

#41 Rehykja

Rehykja

Diggles Gonna Dig

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:45 PM

Looks like this was a misprint. The "new" ad is marked at 59.99 and the same in store.
Wubwubwubwub.

#42 Chicago Mafia

Chicago Mafia

Nerd Herd

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:57 PM

Just got back from the Microcenter in Chicago and the cashier honored the $49.99 price without me asking about it. He even called for a manager to override the transaction as soon as he saw that I was buying it.

#43 WindyCityGamer

WindyCityGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:59 AM

Blizzard releases rarely discount right? I wouldn't expect to see this below 50 bucks in the next year. I keep thinking of starcraft 2.

I was thinking this myself.

Blizz is less likely to have it on sale, because they probably figure "why bother". And since Activision is viewing this as a cash cow, they probably aren't leaving enough profit for retailers to bother marking it down.

Even at $50, I'd have probably went with Amazon. No shipping costs, and they send it right to your door.