http://battleship.subway.com/

Five different levels of prizes:
1st code = $10 or FREE Coke Zero™
2nd code = $100
3rd code = $1,000
4th code = $10,000
5th code = $100,000

You may only win one prize per level.
Codes can be obtained from fountain drinks, sandwiches, facebook, or twitter.
Codes that raise your prize level can be requested through Subway: http://battleship.subway.com/AMOE

Twitter Codes via http://twitter.com/#!/SUBWAY
YMRWHNWE
9RMH66CY
WFL3VNHK
BATTLE12
ERMMB6H9

Other Codes:
RRW6NLNN
FAS3CYY6
LASTSHOT
ANSLNREK
MRR3WSY3
NNWWLW7H
CL6M77FV
RAYMRMNZ
3RCRNMRH
NM6YHE6H
7WERFZNR
AREB6NMA
7RMBKNLN
RWES93LC

Last edited by a moderator:
Your input in the game doesn't matter. Pick any sector and click the fire button. A computer randomly generates a certain amount of winning "times" each day; the first person to play the game on or closest to the next winning time wins.

I won 40 MCR points, but it didn't add to my account. Strange it said click this link to claim 40 MCR points and I ended up with 0. Oh well at least I won a free coke on my first try (first code).

Done. I meant to make it a wiki post in the beginning, but it slipped my mind.

edit: Just won 40 MCR points on my first try today! Now, if I can just get my hands on level raising codes.

[quote name='TKtheknight']I won 40 MCR points, but it didn't add to my account. Strange it said click this link to claim 40 MCR points and I ended up with 0. Oh well at least I won a free coke on my first try (first code).[/QUOTE]

The points aren't added automatically. When you win, you're sent an email with a link and a code to put into your account manually - look for 'Your Coke Rewards Redemption Code'; the code you enter will be after that.

I don't get it what's the target, cause everytime I choose one of those white things it said target miss, or unless it suppose to when don't win right.

[quote name='crunchberries']The points aren't added automatically. When you win, you're sent an email with a link and a code to put into your account manually - look for 'Your Coke Rewards Redemption Code'; the code you enter will be after that.[/QUOTE]

Aha! I found the e-mail for it. Thanks! It was buried in my inbox lol.

[quote name='Nimrod4431']Well I got jipped then.. how do you know if you would have won 10 bucks or a drink?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, their game is at least partially broken. I "won" and it froze as well.

Looked at the official rules. Apparently, you can only win once per level and you can only raise your level with A, B, and C codes.

A codes are on 30oz drinks and B are on sub wrappers (have to buy a drink and a sub to qualify). C codes are obtained in two ways: you either send in a 3x5 postcard or you have to wait until 6/2/12, when you can visit
http://battleship.subway.com/AMOE for 3 free codes/day.

tl;dr: If you won already, either use an A, B, or C code or stop playing until you can get one. You're just wasting codes if you don't.

[quote name='agentos']Got a free code zero. Should take forever for it to arrive in the mail.[/QUOTE]

Mine took about 2 weeks to get, not like other subway contests that take 6 months

Won a free Coke Zero. I don't drink soda though, so it's useless to me. None of my friends do the rewards things either. First person to PM me gets the code! Gone

I closed the browser and restarted it.

I used a new email and I won (again).

Then it was coke reward points and I wanted to hit my head on my desk.

[quote name='agentos']Got a free code zero. Should take forever for it to arrive in the mail.[/QUOTE]

Same. I hope the mail man doesn't shake it up too much.

after 9 tries (that's 3 a day, which is max for 1 account) i won 40 MCR...
they emailed me the coke coupon code after like.... 2 hours of winning it... which worked... ... the link i got when i won it didn't add it...

Are you guys really thinking you're getting a Coke Zero bottle in the mail? It should be a coupon you can redeem at any store that has Coke products.

the prize is 40 points My Coke Rewards .... the way you redeem is they email you a 12-14 digit code..... similar to the ones on coke bottle caps.... ....12 codes used and just one win :(

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']Are you guys really thinking you're getting a Coke Zero bottle in the mail? It should be a coupon you can redeem at any store that has Coke products.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what it is, a coupon. Got mine a couple days ago in the mail

955024-3MZ7O95.png

Has anyone won more than once so far with the free codes? The only time I won was the first time I tried.

And I know the game's outcome is predetermined, but it's hilarious to watch when a missile land right on top of a target and it still says it missed.

*sigh* So sick of my Subway not having the promotional cups for any of the promotions they have. They'll have the promotion next to the menu and a cardboard stand in the place, but never have the codes available.

Freakin Subway...

Woot I finally destroyed a target, but it froze so I have no idea what I won.

Do you have to click something after you win? Or will I still get an e-mail even though it froze and I had to close it?

bread's done
Back