Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (5/6/12 to 5/12/12)

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#91 dorkyden

dorkyden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:30 AM

dumb question: the preorder bonus dogtags are physical items right?

#92 htz

htz

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:51 AM

dumb question: the preorder bonus dogtags are physical items right?

http://www.ebay.com/...S-/150808406126

#93 ChernobylCow

ChernobylCow

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:07 PM

Received an e-mail that says 2x rewards points this weekend and free shipping.

#94 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:51 PM

http://www.ebay.com/...S-/150808406126

lol who are the idiots actually bidding on that? Seriously 21 bids? How stupid can you be?

#95 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:04 PM

lol who are the idiots actually bidding on that? Seriously 21 bids? How stupid can you be?

Well, if they live overseas or someplace where they dont get these promotions.

I will say that the Black Ops 2 poster from Gamestop is a much better pre order item.

its huge.

#96 kelo360

kelo360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:42 PM

I wonder if I price match Starhawk for 49.99 with the Frys ad, target will still give me the 10 GC Black Ops preorder deal. Any thoughts CAGs?

#97 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:14 PM

I wonder if I price match Starhawk for 49.99 with the Frys ad, target will still give me the 10 GC Black Ops preorder deal. Any thoughts CAGs?

It's still a 49.99 game so I don't see why they wouldn't?

#98 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:52 AM

New electronics clearance shows up on Mondays so we'll find out

#99 htz

htz

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:08 AM

This just landed in my inbox. Starts 5/6.

I found this deal via our "digital ad" for the gaming department that goes hand-in-hand with next week's ad (something that you can only find via our Employee News section).

Best Buy has a (highly) unadvertised deal:

Buy any Vita (Wi-Fi only or Wi-Fi/3G), and get 3 Months of PlayStation Plus and one of four games for free. Those games are: Uncharted: GA, Unit 13, MLB 12 The Show, and ModNation Racers.

Confirmed!
http://www.bestbuy.c...2&type=category

#100 neudog

neudog

Airborne!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:10 AM

Free bump since some people can't use search feature and start duplicate threads of individual items.
:bouncy:HAPPY GAMING:bouncy:
Tradelist Posted ImageThere is no need to fight, there are items for all:-P
Perrin Kaplan on Sex/Violence in Games -"Parents who use video games as a babysitter shouldn't have sex to begin with"
Posted Image
Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#101 FlipSide

FlipSide

Made in the Philippines

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:24 AM

Free bump since some people can't use search feature and start duplicate threads of individual items.

Yup I know but you will get flamed on for being a "COP" and they will thank the OP for bringing it to their attention coz like the OP they are too lazy to use the search function.
Posted Image

#102 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:15 PM

Not in stock at my local TRU according to the in-store pickup checker, hope Amazon match this.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#103 ssjChris

ssjChris

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:43 PM

Guess someone already grabbed every copy of Halo Anniversary in my store because they're already out. It's still available for shipping but with their cheapest shipping and tax it's $26.47. That's a deal breaker for me...

EDIT: I changed the mile amount from 10 to 50 and I saw one in a nearby city. Guess I'm having a mini roadtrip tonight. Grabbed three copies for store pickup... my friends will be psyched. Thanks, guys!

Edited by SanjiX, 06 May 2012 - 02:58 PM.

#104 bfett9

bfett9

Stop Looking at Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:53 PM

For those looking in store getting the day 1 avatar armor and grunt DLC is YMMV.

Keep an eye out for the sticker at the bottom
Posted Image
Posted Image

#105 Decker

Decker

Xbox Live Cannon Fodder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:26 PM

Sucks that you can't ship for free using Shoprunner. I swear, if not for Domino's Pizza delivery, that membership isn't useful for anything.
It's not in stock at any local TRU store here apparently, so I'll print the add off the webpage and PM at WalMart. It says right on their registers "We Price Match. You don't need the ad", so they shouldn't give me any grief.

decker%2001.jpg

#106 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:43 PM

Kind of a crap deal considering you could have bought it much cheaper during using last month's @Gamer magazine

Homefront (Xbox 360)>>>>>$12.99 http://www.bestbuy.c...6&skuId=2721055
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#107 chair_home

chair_home

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:43 PM

I'm looking at the actual circular and I don't see any restrictions as to the B1G1 40% off being on non-sale items. If the register doesn't let them do it, I can see a lot of complaints coming their way, so I think its worth a try.

#108 sninh

sninh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:55 PM

well the deal does exist..

#109 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:01 PM

Are you guys finding the slip cover version in store?

#110 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:01 PM

OP, for the love of jesus, post the source. Too many times have I taken some random moron's word for a deal only to find out the deal doesn't exist.

Source source source...you're taught that in middle school.

I dunno, you could always go to Toysrus.com and click on the weekly fucking ad to see that this is directly in the god damn thing. Your use of the word "moron" is quite ironic in this situation...

Are you guys finding the slip cover version in store?

Yeah, the one I went to had about a dozen copies on the shelf, all slipcovered.

#111 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:03 PM

Sucks that you can't ship for free using Shoprunner. I swear, if not for Domino's Pizza delivery, that membership isn't useful for anything.
It's not in stock at any local TRU store here apparently, so I'll print the add off the webpage and PM at WalMart. It says right on their registers "We Price Match. You don't need the ad", so they shouldn't give me any grief.

Dominos around me is barely edible. Round Table and Pizza Hut are usually better.

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered, Destiny

:360: Gears of War 3

#112 Pck21

Pck21

Beware the Ides of March

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:16 PM

I was able to snag one for in-store pick up at the only (and one of the closest thank you very much) TRU around me that had it in stock. Sweet!
Currently Playing:

Onlive ID: Hand2Gland - Add Me!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Two wrongs don't make a right, I suppose, but three rights make a left and it makes me feel like the goddamn Batman.

#113 sixteenvolt420

sixteenvolt420

Hidefninja.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:26 PM

Was gonna pick up Lego Harry potter 5-7 for both ps3 and vita, since they are on sale for $19.99 each now, but they're not included in the b1g1 40% off. :(

sixteenvolt420.png

#114 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:30 PM

The TRU in Lafayette, in still has a few copies with the avatar bonus. No go on getting them to combine the b1g40% discount even though it shows up in their handhelds

#115 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:31 PM

ShopRunner is great if you buy from newegg.

#116 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:59 PM

Methinks someone has been working too long on their thesis.

Lighten up Francis.

#117 ssjChris

ssjChris

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:01 PM

The copies I got had the slip covers and the bonus DLC. Went ahead and got an extra copy as well.

#118 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:14 PM

I dunno, you could always go to Toysrus.com and click on the weekly fucking ad to see that this is directly in the god damn thing. Your use of the word "moron" is quite ironic in this situation...

:lol::applause:

Methinks someone has been working too long on their thesis.

Lighten up Francis.

:rofl: What makes me laugh more is how it's a relative newbie trying to 'school' a long time CAG on how things are done around here.:roll:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#119 zyk

zyk

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:29 PM

oo. Hope my store has the ones with the slip cover and DLC freebies

#120 Montymonster

Montymonster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:54 PM

Price matched Halo at BB. Didn't come with the slipcover there, but I'll still enjoy the game. Thanks OP!