KMart Rock Band 3 Keyboard Bundle 360 $13 YMMV

Shadowiii

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
My K-Mart in Utah is clearing out their Rock Band 3 Keyboard Bundles for Xbox 360 for a whoppingly discounted $12.99. I don't know if it was store specific or not, but you might want to check out your local K-Mart and see if they did the same.
The Wii ones were still $40 and the PS3 ones were $30.
I bought one for a friend but decided to go back later in the day to check it out and they were already gone, so you might have to be quick.
Good luck!

For $13 I'd buy it, but I doubt my kmart has any more as they clearanced out a while ago at a some somewhat higher price. I'll check anyway, though. Thanks for the heads up, OP!

I picked one up at $26 a few weeks ago. Already had the game, so I sold the duplicate for like $21 on half.com. Almost a free keyboard.

If only my Kmart had PS3 keyboards. Ended up getting the keyboard + stand at Gamestop for $50 after taxes.

There are no PS3 game & keyboard bundles due to some licensing BS with Sony. It's just the keyboard.

I think my local Kmart still has the same number of :360: bundles as when they were put on the shelf on release day.

My local store had both ps3 and 360 right before Xmas like they came in for the holiday or something. They marked them down to $30ish right after Xmas I kept checking and missed going in for about 2 weeks and poof they were gone which bummed me out cause I snagged my 360 just before Xmas at $40

[quote name='cyclonus31']I'm in Utah, which Kmart did you find this? I'll have to check out some of the other ones.[/QUOTE]

It was the one in south Provo (across from Provo Town Centre); they all seem to be gone now. I haven't checked any others.

One of my local Kmarts had two on the shelf. When I scanned one, it said "check shelf price". So they used the pricing gun and got it for $12.99. Now to dust off the drums and guitar and jam for the first time in months.

[quote name='Shadowiii']It was the one in south Provo (across from Provo Town Centre); they all seem to be gone now. I haven't checked any others.[/QUOTE]

A few months ago there was a thread about it being $26 at Kmarts, I checked around at the Kmarts in Murray, West Valley, West Jordan and Draper and none of them had the xbox version, only the wii one for $59

Wow, I just hit the jackpot as far as these bundles go. I remember ALMOST pulling the trigger a couple of months ago when they were marked down to $26. Well just now I went by on my lunch break and they had one left. When I tried using the in-store scanner it said to "check shelf tag" so I took it to the register and it took the guy a couple of minutes to get the price but he goes "It's $5, do you want it?" Um, yes please. \\:D/

He then asks if I want to donate a dollar to the March of Dimes and I was like "I wasn't expecting this to be THAT cheap, so you know what? Yes."

Also of note was that they had some UMVC3 and Deus EX 8x10 prints on sale for $0.99 that were nowhere to be found when the games came out. :lol:

[quote name='chriscolbert']Wow, I just hit the jackpot as far as these bundles go. I remember ALMOST pulling the trigger a couple of months ago when they were marked down to $26. Well just now I went by on my lunch break and they had one left. When I tried using the in-store scanner it said to "check shelf tag" so I took it to the register and it took the guy a couple of minutes to get the price but he goes "It's $5, do you want it?" Um, yes please. \\:D/

He then asks if I want to donate a dollar to the March of Dimes and I was like "I wasn't expecting this to be THAT cheap, so you know what? Yes."

Also of note was that they had some UMVC3 and Deus EX 8x10 prints on sale for $0.99 that were nowhere to be found when the games came out. :lol:[/QUOTE]

SCORE! Nice man.. and nice work on the donation! .. it's like your rich when stuff only costs $5!!

bread's done
Back