Photo
- - - - -

Microsoft Store Sale

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
408 replies to this topic

#361 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:49 PM

I'm also still waiting for shipping confirmation.I chatted with them and asked them why I haven't received a shipping confirmation and all they sent me was my order confirmation again and told me to wait an extra week.This has been the worst experience ever from shopping online.

Ever? You apparently haven't shopped with DeepDiscount.com

Either way, it's only $6.99 -- you'll live.

#362 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:59 PM

I feel like most of these people that are talking about the shitty shipping probably ordered at the tailend of what stock they had left.

These are probably the same people that in a week will be like, "UGH WASTED 7 BUCKS ON THIS GARBAGE"

#363 TheSingingBard

TheSingingBard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:01 PM

Guess I got lucky, both orders I submitted have been shipped by UPS and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow and Monday respectively. Would definitely order from them again. Good luck to those who seem to be having trouble.

#364 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:12 PM

Guess I got lucky, both orders I submitted have been shipped by UPS and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow and Monday respectively. Would definitely order from them again. Good luck to those who seem to be having trouble.

Same here, and when I ordered the last sale, I had the same thing happen where it took less than a week after ordering to reach me on the East Coast.

#365 lwhitit

lwhitit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:20 PM

Me 2. Ordered on the 16th and Syndicate was waiting for me yesterday when i got home. Very fast. (Though it did ship from a Ca Warehouse)

Backlog? What backlog?

Currently Playing:

Spoiler

#366 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:45 PM

I feel like most of these people that are talking about the shitty shipping probably ordered at the tailend of what stock they had left.

These are probably the same people that in a week will be like, "UGH WASTED 7 BUCKS ON THIS GARBAGE"

Actually I ordered on Monday in the Morning and I didn't ordered NeverDead I ordered Syndicate.

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#367 kylerg

kylerg

CAGalicious!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:58 PM

BBY called MS and they said it was $30..poo.
Posted Image

#368 pedrobeara

pedrobeara

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:39 PM

was going to post about no shipping conformation but i had a knock at the door and the ups guy dropped off the game

#369 downsouthtigger

downsouthtigger

War Eagle!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:56 PM

But I want to say that now! I cant wait a week, you know the backlog is still hungry.
Im calling JG Wentworth soon,"Its my game & I want it now!"

#370 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:02 PM

But I want to say that now! I cant wait a week, you know the backlog is still hungry.
Im calling JG Wentworth soon,"Its my game & I want it now!"

Don't worry, I won't say it for about a year and a half until I finally get around to opening it. Shit, I just opened DNF after everyone was talking about it in that 3 dollar thread(I bought it for 5 right around the new year, I know, 5 whole dollars) and don't hate it.

I think I'm gonna start ordering all the bad games and just assume/hope they get rare since no one wants them now

#371 nadohawk

nadohawk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:55 AM

If you live in the San Diego area, the Fashion Valley store has copies of The Syndicate in the back.

And they have copies of Neverdead in the front, but I would not recommend getting that game.
1 John 1:7,9
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

#372 lochdoun

lochdoun

Coast to Coast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:09 AM

Got my Syndicate, really enjoying it so far.
It's like Deus Ex but far more action oriented and with a L4D style co-op mode.
Currently playing: :pc: Tropico 4 | :360: Reckoning

#373 tmly

tmly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:12 AM

Got my Syndicate, really enjoying it so far.
It's like Deus Ex but far more action oriented and with a L4D style co-op mode.

For me, it's nothing like Deus Ex because I hate that game. I'm loving Syndicate so far and can't wait to play co-op.

#374 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:46 AM

Ever? You apparently haven't shopped with DeepDiscount.com

Either way, it's only $6.99 -- you'll live.

Seriously, DeepDiscount is a perpetual disappointment. Waiting a week with no shipment confirmation is nothing in comparison.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#375 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:47 PM

So im even more impressed with Microsoft I gave them a call and asked them how come my game hasnt shipped since i ordered on monday and she told me that the game is sold out,and i told her if its sold out then why didnt they refund my money and she said to just wait whenever they get more copies they will send me one.Sigh.... Im just so angry at them.

#376 garrett007

garrett007

Before You Go-Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:52 PM

I have yet to receive any update on my order, come Sunday I'll just try to pm at bestbuy. Probably get denied though but it doesn't hurt to try

#377 kylerg

kylerg

CAGalicious!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:53 AM

Mrf. Still on a hunt for Syndicate.
Posted Image

#378 downsouthtigger

downsouthtigger

War Eagle!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:55 PM

So im even more impressed with Microsoft I gave them a call and asked them how come my game hasnt shipped since i ordered on monday and she told me that the game is sold out,and i told her if its sold out then why didnt they refund my money and she said to just wait whenever they get more copies they will send me one.Sigh.... Im just so angry at them.

Lol wut? I know they want their money but really? Still nothing here either, but damn thats just stupid. So if they never get more stock in then what? God just so glad I didnt use real money to get this game, even though I know its only <$7.

#379 DojimaDragon

DojimaDragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:42 AM

Does anyone recommend Asura's wrath for 25 bucks? I'm so tempted to get it at that price, but my inner cheapness is telling me to wait for maybe a cheaper deal in the near future. :-k:-k

#380 T9X69

T9X69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:07 AM

Lol wut? I know they want their money but really? Still nothing here either, but damn thats just stupid. So if they never get more stock in then what? God just so glad I didnt use real money to get this game, even though I know its only <$7.

I had no issues with mine. Got both mine Friday morning (Not bad from the ass end of CA to NYC) then my BB copy of NFS later that day. Neverdead isn't all that bad for $7 though. Playing NFS right now so I haven't had a chance to pop in Syndicate, but I think I might do that here very soon.

Chris Carlson
Writer
ripten_logo.png447864.png

#381 uncle5555

uncle5555

Grumpy Veteran CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:01 AM

Does anyone recommend Asura's wrath for 25 bucks? I'm so tempted to get it at that price, but my inner cheapness is telling me to wait for maybe a cheaper deal in the near future. :-k:-k

I picked it up since another CAG mentioned the low print run, sure enough I went looking around and the price is not under $35...anywhere. (even with sales some places have with 30% off you'd still score it for $26 shipped.

Went looking for answers and ended up at neogaf, they speculate that Capcom did a small print run and the game will more than likely go back up (due to rarity) before it goes down in price.

As far as recommendation, they say if you like DBZ anime, and over the top action scenes you will like it since you watch it quite a bit instead of playing and the end game DLC is mandatory, but worth every penny to see how it ends, but it was a most satisfying conclusion. (the rest you can take or leave as you see fit)

So if you're mildly interested I'd take a chance, if you can stomach paying $25-26 shipped, if the rumors of a tiny print run are true the only place you might score a decent price is Gamefly, and then only if you luck out and get it when it would come up, otherwise so far this is your best bet.

Take that for what it's worth.
The CAG motto: "Maybe you'll luck out and get the game during a sale before it sells out, maybe not, that's the life of a CAG. Luck of the draw. And timing is everything."

#382 snky_pete

snky_pete

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:32 AM

Does anyone know if Best Buy will price match the $9.99 price point for Syndicate if it is OOS?

#383 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:00 AM

Does anyone know if Best Buy will price match the $9.99 price point for Syndicate if it is OOS?

Came here to ask basically the same thing. BB or anyone else. Still starving for a $10 Syndicate.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#384 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:36 AM

Was nearby a Microsoft Store today, took a chance, they had 2 copies of Syndicate left, guy already knew the deal with its price and it was already in system as $9.99 (no need to price match website). Lucky me, because I ran into a CAG who told me they refused to price match the website price for him like a day or 2 prior.

I don't like having a sig, but for CAG, I figured I'd sheep along.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
http://gamercard.xbo...een/ChefJesusX5 eebeta-badge-small.png
GAP - Since 2003
CAG - Lurked well before current join date

#385 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:40 PM

Was nearby a Microsoft Store today, took a chance, they had 2 copies of Syndicate left, guy already knew the deal with its price and it was already in system as $9.99 (no need to price match website). Lucky me, because I ran into a CAG who told me they refused to price match the website price for him like a day or 2 prior.

Strange. I bought three games including Syndicate on day 1 of the sale and they rang up at the sale prices automatically. Did he just ask if they'd price match the site or did he try having them ring it up?
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#386 kylerg

kylerg

CAGalicious!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:22 PM

I tried to have a CS call and they were told $30
Posted Image

#387 downsouthtigger

downsouthtigger

War Eagle!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:01 PM

Wow I finally got my shipping confirmation today. Now I wait a couple days for it to go in the backlog & not get played for maybe a year! :P

#388 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:21 PM

Strange. I bought three games including Syndicate on day 1 of the sale and they rang up at the sale prices automatically. Did he just ask if they'd price match the site or did he try having them ring it up?

No idea, only talked to him briefly; ran into him at Best Buy looking for Assassin's Creed Revelations. There wasn't any copies out, but luckily I happen to find 2x hidden behind some Assassin's Creed Brotherhoods :lol:

163177.pngfs_pc.png
GAP - Since 2003

#389 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:40 PM

My NeverDead arrived today. I was so excited when this game was announced...now it is just another entry into the backlog.
Posted Image

#390 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:40 AM

My NeverDead arrived today. I was so excited when this game was announced...now it is just another entry into the backlog.

Same here, at first I didn't know what it was (forgot I ordered NeverDead, lol); saw the Microsoft in the upper corner and at first thought "hmm, did I win something else again without knowing" (won an xbox 360 with kinect and have NO IDEA HOW).

163177.pngfs_pc.png
GAP - Since 2003