Microsoft Store Sale

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
408 replies to this topic

#31 Bioterror

Bioterror

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:20 AM

Code also didn't work for me, how long did it take for them to send you guys a new code?

#32 matrix9280

matrix9280

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:19 AM

There was supposed to be only enough for 5000 people. Maybe they meant 5000 codes. Some people got more than one.

#33 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:49 AM

There was supposed to be only enough for 5000 people. Maybe they meant 5000 codes. Some people got more than one.

They sent me three. :bouncy:
DR:OTR is $19 so if anyone got a code you can get a great game free.

#34 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:09 AM

Code also didn't work for me, how long did it take for them to send you guys a new code?

Three days after I emailed them. They also sent me an updated code so that's how I received two of them.

#35 Bioterror

Bioterror

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:46 PM

I got a new code that worked, but when I went to order a 1600 point card their system canceled my order, now I don't know where my $20 is.

Just gave them a call and they told me it will take 72 hours for them to resolve this issue.

Edited by Bioterror, 18 May 2012 - 11:57 PM.

#36 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:11 AM

Updated OP
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#37 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:18 PM

Holy crud, the MS Cloud evaluation is 6GB+! Does anybody know if they're still handing out codes? I'm downloading now, but wow!

Do you have to do all the labs, or just one? How long did it take?

cagSig.png515886.png

#38 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:23 PM

I didn't even see DC2 initially. Oh well, it's $10 after coupon.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#39 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:36 PM

System Center 2012 is requiring a 64-bit OS to launch, and I don't have an extra server sitting around here.

Any way to get around registering the software w/o installing it?

cagSig.png515886.png

#40 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:02 PM

May finally bite on CEA at $20.

#41 Jville808

Jville808

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:09 PM

You can also get a 20 dollars off coupon if you want to go through the hassle. This link will explain- http://www.microsoft...ekkewi4fkve4zzk

Can someone explain the steps to getting this discount? I clicked the link and step 1 says to enter promo code "CLOUD" somewhere, but I didn't see anywhere to enter a promo code. I downloaded the software and did an evaluation but still nowhere to enter a promo code. Does this mean I won't be getting my $20 promo code for the Microsoft store? Who do you contact with these questions about the Microsoft store promo code?

Posted Image

#42 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:12 PM

Can someone explain the steps to getting this discount? I clicked the link and step 1 says to enter promo code "CLOUD" somewhere, but I didn't see anywhere to enter a promo code. I downloaded the software and did an evaluation but still nowhere to enter a promo code. Does this mean I won't be getting my $20 promo code for the Microsoft store? Who do you contact with these questions about the Microsoft store promo code?

Just click #1 download the cloud or don't. I dled it and then cancelled and then do the virtual lab tour and wait 3-8 days for a $20 code you should get an e-mail welcoming you to cloud.

#43 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:20 PM

Just click #1 download the cloud or don't. I dled it and then cancelled and then do the virtual lab tour and wait 3-8 days for a $20 code you should get an e-mail welcoming you to cloud.

Thanks! Doing that now.

cagSig.png515886.png

#44 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:31 PM

It popped up the remote desktop connection, I closed it and then the background window swapped to a final evaluation form. Submitted. Just have to be patient now. ;)

For the record, that was actually quite a bit of work.

cagSig.png515886.png

#45 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:31 AM

It popped up the remote desktop connection, I closed it and then the background window swapped to a final evaluation form. Submitted. Just have to be patient now. ;)

For the record, that was actually quite a bit of work.

Yeah it was, lol. They sent me two codes. One went towards MS points which where free (should've used it on DC2 since it would've been $9.99), and the other went towards MW3 (PC) was roughly $18. Not a bad price for that game. It's quite fun as well.

YouTube

#46 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:32 AM

^its kinda odd they charge you more to digitally download 1600 MS points but shipping on it is free which in the end probably cost more

#47 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:39 AM

^its kinda odd they charge you more to digitally download 1600 MS points but shipping on it is free which in the end probably cost more

I know that's right. I'm glad I saw that they would send me the email with the code. You could probably use it on MP3 to make it $39.99. I have a feeling that one will hit $45-$40 in probably three weeks or so. It didn't sell so well.

YouTube

#48 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:41 AM

. You could probably use it on MP3 to make it $39.99. I have a feeling that one will hit $45-$40 in probably three weeks or so. It didn't sell so well.

hrm?!

#49 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:52 AM

hrm?!

MP3 = Max Payne 3, lol. I was thinking out loud. The $20 coupon can be used on anything, and I'm positive I saw the PC copy of Max Payne 3 on the site.

YouTube

#50 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:09 AM

Nice sale!

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#51 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:40 AM

Bought Halo CEA since it trades in for the same amount on amazon and haven't played much halo lately , itching to get back in :D

#52 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:02 PM

Wondering if Forza 4 will be like Gran Turismo 5, which never seems to have dropped below $30. Of course, Forza 4 is only about 6 months out from release (unlike GT5, which is a year older), so probably too early to judge.

#53 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:43 PM

Got my $20 code just a few minutes ago, ran through and grabbed Halo Anniversary for FREE. No tax, no shipping, didn't even need a credit card.

Their site is getting hit HARD. Took a long while to make it through checkout.

cagSig.png515886.png

#54 Jville808

Jville808

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:59 PM

Just got min a little while ago too and it tells me it has been used "the maximum number of times" :( grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....I'm ready to place this order thats been in my cart for 3 days already. Phone help is no help at all and emails go unanswered

Posted Image

#55 nevermore2782

nevermore2782

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:51 AM

Anyone know how long this sale is going to be going for? I want that combat evolved anniv. but just blew out my wallet on other sales this pay period. Hopefully i can still order this at this price up to May 31.

#56 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:18 AM

OP updated.

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#57 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:47 AM

Updated OP

#58 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:51 PM

OP Updated.

#59 RockBottom885

RockBottom885

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:03 PM

Damn, just bought Halo: CEA used at Gamefly for like 16 the other day. Would easily spend the extra $5 for a new copy given the condition of the one GF sent me.

#60 tribalnoise

tribalnoise

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:19 PM

Damn, just bought Halo: CEA used at Gamefly for like 16 the other day. Would easily spend the extra $5 for a new copy given the condition of the one GF sent me.

take your copy and trade it to best buy. best buy will give you $20 after the bonus trade in ($21 if you are GC unlocked member). it's not cash but you will spend the credit there at some point anyway. you can also sell the map pack code you get from MS since best buy doesn't require it during trade-in.