Microsoft Store Sale

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
408 replies to this topic

#151 Multibeaster79

Multibeaster79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:35 PM

Thanks OP. In for 1 Syndicate and I'm thinking about never dead. It's making me feel guilty for dropping $10 on Splatterhouse earlier today at BB.

#152 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:37 PM

when will this sale end?

Does anyone know if this is in store as well also how long do these sales last thanks.

Anyone have any clue when this ends?

Anyone know if this is in-store as well?

I believe it's in store as well, but I'd call ahead to verify. I don't have any close to me so I can't verify.
As for when the sale ends, again I don't know, but it is at least a week.

So is this available online, and if so, what are the shipping costs? Sorry but closest MS Store to STL is in the KC area 3 hours away.

Free shipping, and yes it's available online.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#153 Derrick1979

Derrick1979

Anti -Flipper !

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:39 PM

This thread is sweet, grabbed Syndicate !!

#154 ElektroDragon

ElektroDragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:42 PM

Grand Slam Tennis 2 is actually excellent, and Neverdead is not half bad, so getting those 2. Syndicate might as well be called "generic FPS # 234".

#155 dudejeff22

dudejeff22

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:42 PM

Syndicate probably being bought.

#156 draven1089

draven1089

Why So Serious ?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:43 PM

Seems like we all bought the same games, Syndicate bundled with Never Dead. We're CAGs but look out once a game hits $10 and below.

Posted Image

Many Fall, Few Rise

#157 DarkSyte

DarkSyte

Juri is Crazy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:44 PM

Sweet! Picked up Neverdead and 2 copies of Syndicate for me and my brother. Thx OP!

#158 groundskeeper

groundskeeper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:45 PM

Syndicate is a go. I could not buy NeverDead. That game annoyed the hell out of me. Sub and final boss....and the rest of the game.
CAG Not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

#159 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:46 PM

Normally I would buy Syndicate but it not worth the hassle to return my used copy to BBY to save $5 (in credit). I will buy Neverdead for $6 though. It is tough spending real cash on anything over $5 when you are sitting on $500 in credit and a huge backlog but some of those other prices are good also. I am patiently waiting for Binary Domain to go on sale at BBY right now but $25 is a good price.

#160 I2ascal

I2ascal

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:51 PM

In for two copies of Syndicate and one of NeverDead.

Hopefully an easy fix on co-op from the former. Even gutted, I still expect at least a great SP campaign from Starbreeze (Riddick & Darkness I were amazing). Of the later, I've seen the reviews - the many, many bad reviews - but it's hard to fight the curiosity at 6 bones. If all else fails and I wisen up, it's a quick and dirty gift to a friend with time to kill.

Thanks OP!!

#161 GenTrapstar

GenTrapstar

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:06 PM

I hope it last for a week or even 3 days is fine.

#162 Quadriflax

Quadriflax

Consumer of Energy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:06 PM

At $10, Syndicate is mine. Then again, it's hard to think of a game that wouldn't be worth a small $10 gamble. Thanks OP.

#163 UNDERSTAR

UNDERSTAR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:12 PM

Bought Syndicate, been waiting for this price.

#164 Gabrius

Gabrius

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:13 PM

DAMMIT.

I just picked up Syndicate and Binary Domain during BBY's B2G1 promo... but the hoops I would have to jump through in order to save a few bucks here is not worth it. I used a VISA Giftcard I disposed of for part of the payment, price matched BD on Amazon ($33), and ended up only paying about $45 out of pocket for those two and DMC:HD Collection.

Meh, mildly frustrating. Can't always get the best possible deal, it seems T_T
Posted Image

#165 kitlerc

kitlerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:17 PM

Thinking about getting Syndicate... Heard pretty good things about the co-op, but not so great things about the single player... So hard to find friends that ever want to play games with me.

The main problem is cash... If this deal was anywhere where I had giftcards, I'd scoop it up.

#166 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:20 PM

Already have Syndicate on PS3, so I went with Grand Slam 2 and Neverdead.
Posted Image

#167 USB Cable

USB Cable

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:21 PM

Taggy! Syndicate was great in my opinion, $10 is a steal.
Spoiler

#168 captpluto9465

captpluto9465

CAGalicious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:22 PM

Oh balls, I bought FO:NV from Newegg back in May and haven't touched it yet.

#169 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:33 PM

DAMMIT.

I just picked up Syndicate and Binary Domain during BBY's B2G1 promo... but the hoops I would have to jump through in order to save a few bucks here is not worth it. I used a VISA Giftcard I disposed of for part of the payment, price matched BD on Amazon ($33), and ended up only paying about $45 out of pocket for those two and DMC:HD Collection.

Meh, mildly frustrating. Can't always get the best possible deal, it seems T_T

This is why I stopped paying more than $10 for a game unless it's the next one going in my console.

#170 htown01

htown01

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:52 PM

Thank you Bosamba. Picked up Syndicate and Neverdead.

#171 Gabrius

Gabrius

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:53 PM

This is why I stopped paying more than $10 for a game unless it's the next one going in my console.

I really need to become more disciplined - my 360 backlog is like over 400 games now >_<
Posted Image

#172 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:58 PM

I went back to the site after purchasing Syndicate and Neverdead and I mysteriously had one item in my cart. Turned out to be Mass Effect 3. I guess they are really trying to push this game out of the warehouse....

#173 chahi

chahi

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:59 PM

In for a Syndicate and Neverdead. Thanks OP!
Posted Image

#174 investor

investor

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:01 PM

Syndicate is a great game, and a steal at $10. I'm hoping to find similar deal for the PS3. Both the co-op and single campaign are good, but the co-op is higher rated.
<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#175 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:03 PM

Picked up Syndicate. Hoping for an email confirmation soon...

#176 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:04 PM

I really need to become more disciplined - my 360 backlog is like over 400 games now >_<

And I thought I was bad with about 30 between my PS3, 360 and Steam...

#177 therealdanhill

therealdanhill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

If it really is over 400 games, at least half of them are probably games you aren't missing much out of. I have like 150 and I'm pretty sure I have most of the must-have games of this generation, not counting XBLA.

Also, grabbed Neverdead. Thanks OP!

I don't get the decision to not have a GameCube disc reader on the system. Is it just to resell GCN games as eShop downloads later? Is it to keep the cost down? I can't imagine adding GameCube BC would cost a lot of money.

Posted Image

#178 kitlerc

kitlerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:11 PM

Gah, I broke down and got Syndicate...

#179 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:14 PM

Syndicate was among the few games I played during a free month of Gamefly and I think it's a good game for $10. The online is fun and it sounds like there will be plenty of newbies to play with. No online pass needed either. I picked it up again to wrap up some achievements and because I like both the game and sound design.

Also bought Neverdead to flip through Goozex.

#180 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:14 PM

Haha I know how you feel... I have been buying games non-stop since Black Friday, my backlog is probably at 260-300 right now. I blame the majority of my backlog on BB, too many great deals to resist...

Anyways thanks OP, just picked up syndicate and NeverDead.