Battlefield Bad Company 2 Super Bundle $19.99 on Origin

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Save 50% with an Cheap Ass Gamer/Origin exclusive Battlefield Bundle.

Includes:

• Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2: Vietnam
  • Battlefield 2™: Complete Collection
  • Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2
  • Battlefield: Bad Company™2 SPECACT Kit Upgrades
:pc: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Bundle $19.99

THIS OFFER EXPIRES ON MAY 14, 2012 AT 11:59 PDT. VALID ONLY FOR NEW PURCHASES OF THE BATTLEFIELD BUNDLE (BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2, BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2: VIETNAM, BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2 SPECACT KIT UPGRADES, BATTLEFIELD 2 COMPLETE COLLECTION) ON THE PC DIGITAL PLATFORM FROM THE ORIGIN STORE AT WWW.ORIGIN.COM. VALUE OF DISCOUNT WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE LIST PRICE OF EACH INDIVIDUAL TITLE IN THE BUNDLE AT TIME OF PURCHASE. DISCOUNT DOES NOT APPLY TO INDIVIDUALLY PURCHASED TITLES. CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER, GIFT CARD, REBATE OR OTHER DISCOUNT COUPONS. VALID ONLY IN NORTH AMERICA. LIMIT ONE OFFER PER PERSON. PRODUCT SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING, HANDLING AND APPLICABLE SALES TAX. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND EMPLOYEES OF ELECTRONIC ARTS INC. AND THEIR AGENCIES/AFFILIATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Easily better than Battlefield 3, too bad I already own it three times, twice on PS3 (Ultimate & Normal) and on the PC.

Great game, still very alive at least on the PC side, infact many players are going back to it now that the whole MW3 & BF3 fad wore off.

[quote name='eXiON']Easily better than Battlefield 3, too bad I already own it three times, twice on PS3 (Ultimate & Normal) and on the PC.

Great game, still very alive at least on the PC side, infact many players are going back to it now that the whole MW3 & BF3 fad wore off.[/QUOTE]

i agree that it is much more enjoyable than BF3

[quote name='Lkr721993']i agree that it is much more enjoyable than BF3[/QUOTE]

Further agree. The Vietnam expansion was pretty awesome as well.

If I didnt already have BC2 on origin... Pretty great deal.. Chalk up another big fan of BC2 over BF3...right now anyways... I'm warming up to BF3...but eh...

I prefer BC2 over BF3 also, game doesn't look or play right on consoles. BF3 is definitely a good game, just that you will have more fun playing it on PC like Skyrim.

[quote name='htz']I prefer BC2 over BF3 also, game doesn't look or play right on consoles. BF3 is definitely a good game, just that you will have more fun playing it on PC like Skyrim.[/QUOTE]

I disagree. I played the heck out of bfbc2 and am just starting battlefield 3. The game is great. Battlefield 3 is an overall way better game than bfbc2 but the maps seem better on bfbc2.

So how does this work exactly? When I click the link it takes me to a shopping cart with Battlefield BC 2 in cart at regular price (19.99) and it makes no mention of it being a bundle or coming with anything else? I have a EA card from the Gamestop sale I would love to use on this but need some confirmation that I'll be getting all this for 19.99.

Interested in this, but also wondering why it doesn't list any of the other bundle items when I click the link.

I played BC2 on the PS3 and currently play BF3 on the PC. Personally I feel that BC2 was a better game. BC2 just felt more fun.

BC2 Vietnam on PS3 is practically dead for the last 2 weeks I checked. I was the only one whenever I went in. Had to switch back to the regular BC2 for games.

This deal is still not working correctly btw. Now if I add BFBC2, Vietnam, Expansion, and BF2 Collection it will take 50% off each item, but the total is still 30.22 not the 19.99 it's supposed to be.

Oh well.

[quote name='CheapyD']Sorry, there were some issues...should be working now[/QUOTE]

Still showing up with $30.22.

Yeah, still showing up at $30.22 for me too.

Just bumping this with the hopes CheapyD can get this sorted it out or maybe confirm the 19.99 bundle price was a mistake?

[quote name='KillerSmokey24']I disagree. I played the heck out of bfbc2 and am just starting battlefield 3. The game is great. Battlefield 3 is an overall way better game than bfbc2 but the maps seem better on bfbc2.[/QUOTE]

They are VERY similar to me. They FEEL extremely similar. There's a few things I miss from BFBC2 that didn't make it to BF3. Some additions to BF3 are great, yet some additions detract a bit from it. So net-net it's about the same IMO. Both games have their little cheap issues, yet also are loaded with explosive moments.

I agree that some of the maps in BF3 don't quite hold up to BFBC2 either. From playing the beta (Operation Metro) I was extremely worried it would turn into a disaster of choke points and sniper rifles like Medal of Honor, but fortunately it wasn't all bad. Some of the maps are solid. We'll see once BF3 gets some more of it's expansion maps, it's not really fair to compare BFBC2 + Vietnam since that's a major expansion pack, and BF3 will have it's 2 or 3 packs coming out later this year.

CheapyD: Any update on this deal? It is still showing up as $30.22, not $19.99. I'm wanting to get it once it is at the correct price :)

origin chat customer service is useless. "there is no such promotion"

dickhead....then why when i click on the link is everything discounted from retail? then he backtracked when i told him that and i got upset with him for just throwing that out there without even verifiying.

hmm...since the complete collection includes Battlefield 2 already, having the stand alone collection is a bit redundant and i think that is what is throwing off the price???

[quote name='y0shelite']hmm...since the complete collection includes Battlefield 2 already, having the stand alone collection is a bit redundant and i think that is what is throwing off the price???[/QUOTE]

No. The Complete collection is for Battlefield 2. The standalones are for Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

They are two different games.

The system is just not set up right so instead of getting everything promised for 19.99, it's just taking half off each individual item.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']No. The Complete collection is for Battlefield 2. The standalones are for Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

They are two different games.

The system is just not set up right so instead of getting everything promised for 19.99, it's just taking half off each individual item.[/QUOTE]

whoops :)

thanks for the clarification. i just finally got a gaming pc for the first time in almost a decade, so i always associate battlefield 2 with BFBC2

[quote name='exaznkid']do people still play bad company 2 now that battlefield 3 is out? i just assumed it died off[/QUOTE]
Well there are 1,161 players on steam right now and that does not include players that got retail or from other digital stores. I don't have issues finding a server to play on when I feel like playing.

bread's done
Back