The Adventures Of Tintin: The Game $10.26 @ amazon

The trailer video on Amazon makes it look like there's quite a bit of realistic brutal fighting and gun shooting for being a kid's game. Aside from that, it also seems like they're just rehashing the movie scene by scene.

Wow, the reviews are downright wacky. Freezing issues didn't help it much. I think the only way I'd be able to play it is if I pretend it's The Adventures of Young Shipwreck.

Until I saw the movie, I thought TinTin was the dog. $5 buy price for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
The game LOOKS tempting (Uncharted-esque side-scroller), and the price can only get better from here. Will sock it away in my buy-it-when-it's-cheaper mental folder.

[quote name='Vap']Is this game any good?
random.gif
[/QUOTE]

Lol not really. Everyone I have heard from who has played it says it sucks somethin serious

[quote name='breakingcustoms']i heard terrible things about the 360 version...lots of freezing since the latest dashboard update[/QUOTE]

That.... I saw the game three days ago for that price, but didn't buy it since the freezing issue has not been fixed. I wouldn't want to make a new Xbox account that isn't linked to Live just to play an "okay" game.

bread's done
Back