(OOS) PS3 Tomb Raider Trilogy BB.COM $8.99

Nice price. Bought mine when it was $15 at BB, just sold it on CL for $15. Nice 30+ hours of gameplay for $8.99. Don't pass it up.

[quote name='david69']Is this game fun? I haven't played it -[/QUOTE]
Anniversary is worth way more than the $8.99. Legend is decent as well. Underworld is more eye candy than actual fun, but it's ok.

I had this ordered during the Holidays, it was put on back order and then it was cancelled because they said they wouldn't get anymore.

Thanks, tried to get one when it was last posted but was already sold out. In for one!

[quote name='david69']Is this game fun? I haven't played it -[/QUOTE]

Oh ya, well worth it. You're basically looking at $3 per game, which is more than worth it for each one.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Oh ya, well worth it. You're basically looking at $3 per game, which is more than worth it for each one.[/QUOTE]

And Amazon is offering $12 in trade-in credit for it once you're done with it.

[quote name='Thrinn']And Amazon is offering $12 in trade-in credit for it once you're done with it.[/QUOTE]
Doesn't seem like BB has a large amount in stock for this game to begin with. So do you think it will stay that way or dip?

Never done a trade-in with Amazon, should I lock the price right now or wait till it arrives?

Want to play it for awhile then convert my BB GC credit into Amazon credit instead.

^ If you lock in the price now, amazon gives you one week to ship the trade-in. Your best bet is locking it within a day or so of beating all three games. By waiting till then you risk the trade-in value dropping, but I don't think it would drop too much, maybe $1 - $5.

[quote name='usagi']^ If you lock in the price now, amazon gives you one week to ship the trade-in. Your best bet is locking it within a day or so of beating all three games. By waiting till then you risk the trade-in value dropping, but I don't think it would drop too much, maybe $1 - $5.[/QUOTE]
Thanks usagi, I did notice the 7-day lock in. Going to wait till I get it then lock the price in and play the hell out of it. :D

[quote name='Brenex']IATCG, it's an outlet center item so as always, YMMV with price matches[/QUOTE]$14.50 in-store clearance last time I saw one

Thanks OP, managed to get one; $8.99 is preferable to the $14.50 I paid the last time I found this and which resulted in me returning it.

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']So... does anyone have a list of the current HD Collections for the PS3?[/QUOTE]

No, but here are some of them

Devil may cry
Tomb raider
Silent hill
jak & d
Metal Gear
Prince of Persia
ico/sotc
God of war i and ii
God of war psp games

[quote name='slowdive21']No, but here are some of them

Devil may cry
Tomb raider
Silent hill
jak & d
Metal Gear
Prince of Persia
ico/sotc
God of war i and ii
God of war psp games
Sly Collection[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

I added the Sly Collection to your list.

Picked one up. Was hoping it would come back in stock at some point. Finally started playing the Uncharted series after it's sat on my shelf for about a year now, and it makes me really want to play some Tomb Raider... though the last one I played was on PS1... =/

[quote name='Sandrock7383']just bought one, it seems to be back in stock. nice find![/QUOTE]

Thank you! Glad I checked here.

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Thanks!

I added the Sly Collection to your list.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Monoxide1986']Don't forget about the Splinter Cell trilogy too.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if you add Splinter Cell I think that's all of them. Ratchet and Clank is coming this fall.

Already owned: Tomb Raider Triology, Sly Cooper, Prince of Persia Triology, ICO/SOTC, God of War I & II, Metal Gear Solid. Still tempting Splinter Cell is worth upgrade or not ??

Devil may cry
Silent hill
jak & daxter
God of war Origins
Ratchet & Clank
Zone of the Enders

bread's done
Back