Photo
- - - - -

F.E.A.R. 3 $4.99 @ GameFly.com (activates on steam)

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 8GuaWong

8GuaWong

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:48 PM

http://www.gamefly.c...FEAR-3/5000786/
I think the lowest price for this game :D

#2 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:51 PM

Good find, thanks OP.

Edited by Bosamba, 08 May 2012 - 05:44 PM.

:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#3 8GuaWong

8GuaWong

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:53 PM

Good find, thanks OP.

thank now would u mind buying a copy for me? and i'll paypal you the money

damn thing is region restricted :hot:

#4 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

Bride of _____

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:57 PM

great deal, Thanks OP!

too bad gamefly hates my CC, it keeps rejecting it for some odd reason

300px-Titan_esports.jpg

#5 Mugatu

Mugatu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:58 PM

Good find, thanks!

#6 Bacon Parade

Bacon Parade

Moonstone Cannon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:23 PM

Can you only buy it once per account? Doesn't seem to let me buy more than one.

Edit: Guess you can only buy one.

Tiger_Driver.png

Spoiler

#7 Pajama_Man

Pajama_Man

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:41 PM

Blarg I'd love to get in on this but unfortunately GameFly doesn't allow you to manually remove credit card information without contacting / calling their support (you can only change to a valid CC). Too bad they don't accept PayPal either.
Join the CAG's Steam Community HERE!
Posted Image

#8 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:47 PM

Do I have to be Gamefly member paying a monthly $5.95 to be able to buy F.E.A.R. 3 at this price? Or could I just create an account and buy without signing up for their service?

#9 Fire2box

Fire2box

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:52 PM

Do I have to be Gamefly member paying a monthly $5.95 to be able to buy F.E.A.R. 3 at this price? Or could I just create an account and buy without signing up for their service?

it should be 4.99 if your a member or not. You have to pay for shipping, though since this is digital there's no shipping I think. There shouldn't be anyways.

#10 Agent ShortBus

Agent ShortBus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:08 PM

Thanks for the heads up, will be picking this up for sure.

#11 musicjunkie

musicjunkie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:39 PM

I was so happy when I bought since $5 is a great price.

Went to redeem on Steam and said I had already bought it. Didn't even remember I bought the FEAR pack a while back.

#12 david69

david69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:49 PM

Blarg I'd love to get in on this but unfortunately GameFly doesn't allow you to manually remove credit card information without contacting / calling their support (you can only change to a valid CC). Too bad they don't accept PayPal either.

You can't call them?

#13 Pajama_Man

Pajama_Man

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:00 PM

You can't call them?

The point is not having to hassle with calling them but rather have the option to easily remove payment information on the site yourself.
Join the CAG's Steam Community HERE!
Posted Image

#14 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:42 PM

Thanks op

#15 pjb16

pjb16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:57 PM

Thanks OP. Though it'll be a while before I get to this game. :lol:

#16 skateraXVIII

skateraXVIII

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:20 AM

Was going to wait for it to eventually go on sale on steam, but then I saw that it activated on steam anyways, so I pulled the trigger. I enjoyed both of the previous games, so I expect it will be pretty good.

The only aspect of this series that I have been disappointed with have been the expansion packs, especially FEAR 2 Reborn which I thought was incredibly linear and looked like not much thought or effort had been put into it.

"Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby!"
adf.jpg

#17 Heavenlywind

Heavenlywind

☆さくらちゃん☆

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:31 AM

Thanks! Been wanting to play this game (:
Posted Image

#18 DoubleJG

DoubleJG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:37 AM

I have not played any of the previous installments, but this game looks really scary and appears to be at an excellent price point.

Will I be missing out if I jump right into this game without playing through the previous games first?

Posted Image

#19 newtypex

newtypex

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:36 AM

I have not played any of the previous installments, but this game looks really scary and appears to be at an excellent price point.

Will I be missing out if I jump right into this game without playing through the previous games first?

The only thing scary about FEAR 3 is the fact that the franchise is straying farther and farther from the atmosphere in the first game--which was amazing and one of my all-time favorite single player FPS'. It's also incredibly short if you are in it for the campaign only. If you have a friend to play co-op, it's fun. Playing single player only? Generic FPS #1,023. Play the first game first and the 2nd is okay.

#20 BWS1982

BWS1982

No Abdication

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:45 AM

Is anyone else having issues logging into Gamefly after only having a Direct2Drive account? I thought it was supposed to carry over, the account from D2D... I haven't used it, and I have no need for Gamefly with a ginormous backlog, so I don't have an account. I want to retrieve it, but the password reset isn't initiating the PW reset email it refers to. I only have 4 games on D2D (had, have, whatever), but I don't wanna make a second account.